Secret Celebrity Gossip #133

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
These threads are going to be moving faster than the night we saw that pic of Huw Edwards' arse crack. *settles down on sofa*

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 102
These threads are going to be moving faster than the night we saw that pic of Huw Edwards' arse crack. *settles down on sofa*
don’t remind me 🤣

i’m sure we had about four threads on the same subject, and huw’s bum was on all of them.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Do we think it’s all about RB or about a circle of abusers?
I doubt its just Brand, but there's certainly enough on him for an entire series (allegedly). If they've gone with a blockbuster 90 min Dispatches, its likely to be multiple people getting accused. I'll be amazed if Walliams isn't under the microscope.

Reactions: 49
Do we think it’s all about RB or about a circle of abusers?
the rumour is it’s focused on three (brand, walliams and most likely lucas) but i imagine it might be part of a wider commentary about male comedians and comedy not being a “safe” place for women tbh. especially if they’re going to have female comics giving interviews like was mentioned.

Reactions: 38
It's 100% going to be more than one person. I'm not actually sure it'll even just focus on one person. Maybe Brand is just the most high profile.

It would be darkly funny if he now wasn't mentioned at all, though.

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Yeah, I think that's a bit daft. The odds of even someone like Russell Brand paying people to post here, or doing so himself, are minimal
I imagine that RB is currently in deep discussion with the very best lawyers trying to get that programme pulled, plus his agent etc.

I imagine that his wife's a) going out of her mind; b) is trying to carry on like normal and parent the kids whilst her phone is blowing off the hook with concerned friends and family and c) making contingency plans.

That's just my vivid imagination. Hilarious that anyone may consider me joining Tattle to 'defend' RB when firstly I'm doing no such thing, just cos I haven't heard of these rumours that someone called Pete knows all about. Asking questions is *not* defending someone - to think that is a distortion of thinking in your own head. I look forward to the big reveal! Secondly, what, someone could think I joined up here like a sleeper cell months ago posting on the subject of Jack Grifter Monro until my day to 'defend' RB came to pass. Check yourselves honestly. Dying here.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
The people at channel 4 really are sexist pigs aren’t they, with who they select on their shows 😡😡

IMG_0006.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 88
Thinking about the discussion about whether it’s a criminal matter or not - perhaps this is more about highlighting celebrities who have very questionable behaviour?
Take Noel whatsit- nothing legal materialised regarding his behaviour but the newspaper reports have ruined his reputation in the industry.

Reactions: 9
I personally know of two male comedians who are not well known outside of the Scottish comedy circuit who are total predators. One is currently in prison for domestic abuse.
These days if I see a "comedian" on dating apps I swerve immediately

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
I personally know of two male comedians who are not well known outside of the Scottish comedy circuit who are total predators. One is currently in prison for domestic abuse.
These days if I see a "comedian" on dating apps I swerve immediately
Living in Edinburgh in August 🤮🔫

Reactions: 16
Anyone thinking Leigh Francis could also be one of them? His character may not be so fictional

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
The countdown is on 9pm channel 4. As you were
View attachment 2452864
George as always ❤
Sunday Times will also be revealing their story at 3pm today I believe (apologies if I misremembered the correct newspaper).

I remember when Lauren Harries said that she and Brand slept together and he denied it, I just felt she was telling the truth.

• Wow
Reactions: 35
Thinking about the discussion about whether it’s a criminal matter or not - perhaps this is more about highlighting celebrities who have very questionable behaviour?
Take Noel whatsit- nothing legal materialised regarding his behaviour but the newspaper reports have ruined his reputation in the industry.

This is the danger isn't it.
The media hint.
We speculate.
Names get "out there."
Innocent until proven guilty versus no smoke without fire.
Guilty people get away with stuff versus innocent people getting cancelled.

Hard to keep a name secret until charged/convicted now we have 24 hour rolling news and the internet.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.