Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

petitspois

VIP Member
Micheal Sheen’s Dad phoned me in work once- a cold call- to see if we had any need for Jack Nicholson look a likes. That was his living.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38

Don't tag me, there's a support forum!
Anyway...back on topic and let's end that discussion here. There's threads elsewhere for other topics.

• Heart
Reactions: 37

Meowsy

In addition to food allergies that can widely vary in severity, some people have a genetic mutation that makes coriander taste vile. It’s a variation in a taste receptor gene that some people have that makes them receptive to some components of coriander due to which coriander tastes to them like dishwater or fleas. Here it’s explained in more detail: https://www.news-medical.net/health...s say it has,Middle Eastern origin dislike it.
Since coriander is such a staple for many trendy food cultures, there is tons of info on that everywhere.
Anyway, I don’t see why people have to defend their right to dislike coriander or be allergic to it to anyone, let alone Alan Carr of all people.
Questioning peoples’ tastes and interfering with their food is an asshole move however you look at it, kind of like secretly adding meat to the food prepared for vegeterians.

• Heart

petitspois

VIP Member
If anyone tells me their preferred pronouns I automatically assign them to be a self absorbed person who loves victim culture.

• Heart

LaBlonde

VIP Member
I see there are other Nobley fans on Tattle

He piqued my interest in The Peripheral and Netflix can now see that I am obviously ovulating 👁👄👁
---
Also RE pictures of famous men in their youth;
Found out that Christopher Nolan looked rather handsome pre-fameView attachment 2246527
THAT’S CHRISTOPHER NOLAN!?!

on the same note, i saw this photo in an article the other day and was shocked that it’s young joe biden

IMG_3747.jpeg

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 36

sistersofpercy

VIP Member
Has anyone seen the story about Alan Carr and the coriander? Why don’t celebrities consider the people working for them as humans and just treat them so badly? Such a nasty and misjudged thing to do, how would he have reacted if she did swell up and have to go to hospital because of his ‘joke’?
im really disappointed in this one. I liked Alan Carr, he always came across as bubbly and genuine. To potentially risk a colleagues life to get a laugh and to treat them in that way is abhorrent.
I’m glad it’s been picked up on.

FenellaTheWitch

VIP Member
On the subject of accents, as someone with family from Liverpool I can confirm there’s practically no one who isn’t a native Scouser who can do a Scouse accent. The only person I’ve ever heard come close is Martin Freeman in the BBC police drama he did last year. Maybe one of his only redeeming features!
I agree. They always sound fake. I didn't like Martin Freeman's either but then I just really dislike Martin Freeman, so I may have been biased.

The funniest story I heard was Stephen Graham saying when he was working on The Irishman, Joe Pesci asked him to use his Italian/American accent when not shooting because otherwise he couldn't understand anything Stephen said.

• Haha

House of Tea

VIP Member
Jane Leeves supposed Manc accent in Frasier was terrible. And then they had an American playing her brother. That was worse. Dick Van Dyke levels of bad.

• Haha
  • Heart
Howard's apology on Instagram
View attachment 2246980
What a twat. Basically "I'm sorry the world has found out I hold really offensive views and don't view my fellow human beings as equals. This is going to cause me a massive inconvenience as my career will stall and I'll lose money. I'm keen to stop this happening and this half arsed apology is the best damage limitation I can think of at short notice". Ugh.

Reactions: 35

Mrs Fluff

VIP Member
Oh no! I’m the same age as Tom Cruise, too! That’s so depressing (Wilfred).
People started dressing 'older' at a younger age back then. The character Blanche in the Golden girls was roughly the same age as J-Lo is now.

• Wow

vanderlyle

Just saw holly pretending to be all sympathetic. “Are you ok?” Patronising or what. I’ve never liked them. They both irritate the life out of me. (I’ve barely ever watched this morning; only a couple of times when I was in hospital). But. How come everyone is shocked about Phil and MM?! When it’s been all over tattle and mn for ages

• Haha

bourb0nbiscuits

Chatty Member
He was and is a tit. I remember him doing an interview with the Sun back in the day where he was clearly trying to big himself up. As well as claiming he had bedded 'hundreds of girls' during TT's first go-round, he also said he used to take coke, E and weed. Fast forward to 2022 and he then claimed he had never touched drugs after seeing what they did to Robbie.
God he’s so boring, can imagine him working in an office & reporting you to the boss because you were 5 minutes late back from lunch 🥱

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I’ve been here for 102 celeb secrets threads. I did catch up on 1-14, when I joined though. Just thought I’d share. Feel as if I deserve a sticker or something 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34