Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

House of Tea

VIP Member
Personally, I hate pronouns. My opinion. You can disagree. But I hate them.
Personally I find them useful. If someone is proclaiming their pronouns all over the place, I silently thank them because I know to avoid them.

They and them are affected enough. Wait until neopronouns get traction.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41

Mark81

VIP Member
What do you all think about this? It’s very much getting into the territory of you shouldn’t play someone who is different from you.
It's ridiculous, so he should only play Welsh people should he? Never play an American or English character? It's like the only gay actors should play gay roles.

I find him really unlikeable tbh, he is a very good actor but his personality makes it harder and harder for me to like his performances.
---
Hollys "are you okay?" is the shitty equivalent and as equally annoying " I hope this email finds you well"🙄😬🤔🤣
I find it funny that it seems to be entering pop culture and becoming a mocking phrase. After queuegate she doesn't really need to be the butt of yet another viral joke.

• Heart
Reactions: 41

Carapop

VIP Member
One that surprised me was James Marsters who played Spike in Buffy & Angel. He wasn't bad as Anthony Head helped him and it was only if you really listened you would hear a little slip-up here and there like him pronouncing something the American way instead of the British. David Boreanaz on the other hand massacred the Irish accent.
OMG
Can we all just take a moment to remember the problematic dreamboat that was Angel please?!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40

Nelly's mum

VIP Member
Less than 24 hours after the Take That movie premiere, Howard Donald has ended up trending on Twitter - not for the movie - but for his homophobic and transphobic 'likes':

What a plank.
India Willoughby obviously has an agenda re homophobia and transphobia.

I'm no expert on Twatter, but as far as I can see Howard Donald has liked a post saying there are only 2 genders and that men cannot get pregnant, I can't fault the logic there 🤷‍♀️

I'm not saying I agree with everything Howard Donald has liked btw - but this is what Willoughby has called him out on - but I've read some disgraceful tweets Willoughby has put out, Willoughby has no room to talk.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow

Yel

Chatty Member
Jason is the only decent one.

Gary - tax dodging Tory
Howard - Andrew Tate fan
Mark - goblin faced cheater
Robbie - well, he's Robbie Williams.
Jason is only one that wasn't interested in tax dodging. He was happy enough having his millions paid into the same high street bank account he'd always had. Meanwhile all the others as soon as they made decent money did all they can to not contribute back.

• Heart

Carapop

VIP Member
From the Tony Awards coverage in the DM…….WHY!!!!!!! If your boobs looked like this why would you advertise it, think I might be on the wrong side of a generation gap on this one.
Ah I don’t think anything is wrong with normalising that boobs come in all shapes and sizes and all are ok.

• Heart

IfTheCapFits

VIP Member
Another pet has died in Katie Prices care. Seven in total now, all young, all unchipped! When are the authorities going to step in and ban this woman from owning animals for life? #cancelkatieprice
I think the total is in double figures now, cats, dogs, horses - all laid out on the wiki on her thread. Makes appalling reading but nobody who has any power appears to want to act on the hoards of complaints being made against her. Truly terrible.

• Sad
  • Angry

LaBlonde

VIP Member
I used to like Chris Pratt when was married to Anna Faris, I have to admit but his behaviour since they got divorced has weirded me out and this sort of stuff most of all. Does he not have a publicist?
he does appeal to a very certain group of bible belt americans (with his hunting, his homophobic church, his republican views, his hyper christianity etc) so maybe his pr team let him just do it to an extent?

he certainly seemed to have a big personality shift from his parks and rec days to how he is now. i will never forget that instagram post thanking his current wife for giving him a “healthy daughter” - his son with anna f having been born premature and with health issues.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 39

sistersofpercy

VIP Member
Was convinced he was going to come out …. Guess not 🤷🏼‍♂️

Now here is the most tenuous link ever....I have his aunts garden chairs (as sat in by Mr Peaty himself)
Other half came home with a set of folding chairs he'd bought from a woman online and said they came from some 'swimmer blokes Aunt from when they used to go watch him compete'. On the pulse my husband.

We use them regularly for car shows etc and they are referred to as Adam Peaty's chairs.

• Haha
Reactions: 39

petitspois

VIP Member
I applied for my boss to get an Honour as he went above and beyond during COVID. The application form is quite onerous and you have to demonstrate what they have done above and beyond what is expected of them in their role or made a real significant difference. Made me really wonder how most people end up with one and the likes of people like Anne Diamond who genuinely changed the death rate from SIDS have to wait years to be acknowledged.

• Heart
Reactions: 38

SaintLeo

VIP Member
Look what I came across today! Perhaps we could organise a meet up where we all wear Tom Hiddleston masks 😂😂
Or maybe a secret phrase to identify each other James Bond style?

“I don’t suppose you know Lorraine Kelly?”
“No, but I’ve seen a picture of her growler.”
*Tattlers share knowing wink and smile*

• Haha
Chris Pratt and Anna Faris are two who are terrible pet owners. He tried to give away their senior cat on twitter and got defensive when called out about it: "So what I used twitter to give away our pet? I have some people who follow me and I thought maybe somebody would be thrilled to have my old cat…Bottom line, and not that this is any of your f**king business weirdos, but my wife and I want to start a family and we ABSOLUTELY CANNOT have an animal that shits all over the house. Sorry. If you are a parent you will understand. And if not, that probably explains why you have such a hard on for cats. Just sayin'." They also abandoned their dog which was found emaciated on the streets.
Wow what a pair of absolute c***s.

• Angry