Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Miss Begotten

VIP Member
India Willoughby obviously has an agenda re homophobia and transphobia.

I'm no expert on Twatter, but as far as I can see Howard Donald has liked a post saying there are only 2 genders and that men cannot get pregnant, I can't fault the logic there 🤷‍♀️

I'm not saying I agree with everything Howard Donald has liked btw - but this is what Willoughby has called him out on - but I've read some disgraceful tweets Willoughby has put out, Willoughby has no room to talk.
Absolutely spot on. India Willoughby is a disgusting, woman hating racist. He is in no position to criticise anyone else.

• Heart
Reactions: 31

Miss Begotten

VIP Member
What do you all think about this? It’s very much getting into the territory of you shouldn’t play someone who is different from you.
I have an extremely secret crush on Michael Sheen, but he’s talking absolute bollocks. Isn’t it called acting - ie. pretending to be something or someone you’re not. Who’s going to break it to him that David Tennant isn’t a real doctor? 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 30

Beverley Macker

VIP Member
Have you actually read the article? They talk about being fearful in her care, being scared she was taking drugs around them, her trying to bathe them like they were babies and forcing them awake at night to randomly rub lotion on them. One of the also woke up in the night to find her stood there with a knife.
But yeah, blame the poor kids.

• Sad
  • Wow

I suspect he'll lose his DJing spot at Nottingham Pride by the end of the weekend. What a hypocrite.
---

Edit: Going...going...GONE!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Carapop

VIP Member
Quite a while ago. Recently said he had suffered with mental health. Alcohol helped me get through the tough times. Love him but hard to live with I think
---
Do you know who I am? I’ve just racially abused you but would you like some concert tickets 🤷🏼‍♂️🤷🏼‍♂️

---
I’m off work sick today with Covid. Apologies for the multiple posts. Going up the wall 😐
Has anyone here ever complained about too much gossip in the gossip thread?!

• Haha
  • Heart

Cupid_Stunt

VIP Member
Always surprises me how unaware people are, or forgetful, that their likes on Twitter are public. You'd think a person in the public eye would be a lot more careful. All they have to do is refrain from clicking the like button and then no-one would know what they think unless they expressly said it, and they'd avoid cancellation. Stupid and totally avoidable way to be cancelled.
Didn’t Christopher Biggins get laughed at recently for not realising that his likes are public and he was caught liking lots of x-rated videos by young men?

• Haha
  • Sick

Affiliatemebaby

VIP Member
Lynne Perrie? She was. She got the work done without getting it cleared with the producers. She then went on The Word and did obscene things to a wine bottle IIRC.

• Haha
  • Sick

London Hung Guy

Chatty Member
Always surprises me how unaware people are, or forgetful, that their likes on Twitter are public.
EXACTLY! I have to have another secret twitter account away from my main one with 0000's of followers so I can hide all the saucy pictures of naked men that I like :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Port isn’t very rock n roll either is it?
If he was going to make such an epic tit of himself the least he could have done was downed a magnum of champagne then thrown a television out of the nearest window.
It’s a real nan’s drink as well.
Now patiently waiting for Anthony Costa to get arrested on the tarmac at Stansted after a sherry fuelled rampage on Wizz Air or something.

• Haha
Reactions: 29

90sGal

Chatty Member
Totally agree with this. However I will add that I think Britney is seriously ill. Definitely mentally and maybe physically and I think she’s been abused and used from a very young age by those around her. All her family have ever seen in her is dollar signs. It’s a shame there’s no one around her who actually cares for her wellbeing.
I agree...

I wish I could sit on a bench and have a chat with her. I wish I could scoop Britney up and help her get away from the madness of it all for her.

Isn't it funny when you are younger you just want to be rich and famous and yet when you get older and wiser you realise what a lions den showbiz is.

• Heart

Ennui

VIP Member
I still think the last scene of The Crown should be the Queen's meeting with Liz Truss, which pauses and then fades to the actual photo of it and then fade to black.
That's a bit harsh, 😭 . A princess becomes a celebrated queen, lives a long eventful life and her story ends with that useless lummox clodhopping into her finale like Mr Blobby.

• Haha
  • Heart

Ennui

VIP Member
Micheal Sheen’s Dad phoned me in work once- a cold call- to see if we had any need for Jack Nicholson look a likes. That was his living.
This anecdote is awesome. Even better if you work for an accountancy firm.

• Haha

MissHavisham

VIP Member
Yes! Neighbouring village in Staffordshire, very unexpected
Sorry I was on a train with rubbish signal so trying to type fast 😂
I'm glad Bobby isn't your stepdad. you just know he'd steal your hair straighteners and then act all huffy when you asked for them back.

• Haha