Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

FenellaTheWitch

VIP Member
Re Roisin Conarty are we talking about the picture by the seaside? If so is it just that she's not wearing as much make up and her eyes look a bit piggy?

Reactions: 1

thegirlscout

VIP Member
Is Joe Rogan as bad as people say he is? I’ve never listened to his podcast but I’ve read that he’s anti vax, uses the N word, spreads misinformation etc. I just saw that Texas Bee Works is on his podcast and the comment section is wild. But quite a few people are saying he invites people with any views, even if he doesn’t agree with them, is that true? But then he invited that man who says that Sandy Hook was set up and fake so I’m not really sure what to believe.

L3moning

VIP Member
Love not knowing about a syrup being described as out of touch! It’s probably the oldest fact on this thread so far. :)
Not sure on this thread or not, but I have mentioned Henry VIII before¹, which I think is older than most rhyming slang.

¹he wrote a song called Pastime With Good Company which is fairly famous.

Jane Tee

VIP Member
Is that May as in last month or May last year? I was booked by one of the broadsheets to transcribe a major interview with Simon le Bon in June last year and it got cancelled because they were so unprepared for the show they were about to do that they were going to be rehearsing around the clock.
This May 2023

H.R. Pufnstuf

They've got another house in the Chilterns, they've decided to base themselves there instead of London. Ben's mother was an actress, Julia Foster, and she has an antiques business, I suspect her influence is quite strong in the furnishing choices.
The bathrooms and one of the office-y rooms are very different in character, it’s strange. Maybe there’s a wing of the house that they’ve kept her from!

Bluenose70💙

VIP Member
I like DD but have never been to a concert. Simon often forgets the words of songs he’s sung for many years and then sings into his water bottle..? Is he hammered on stage because if not then there are some quite big red flags as to his brain health I’d say…🤷🏻‍♀️
I think he'd had a drink, tbf I've watched lots of live concerts on TV and he looked fine.