Secret Celebrity Gossip #116

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve been here for 102 celeb secrets threads. I did catch up on 1-14, when I joined though. Just thought I’d share. Feel as if I deserve a sticker or something 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Another pet has died in Katie Prices care. Seven in total now, all young, all unchipped! When are the authorities going to step in and ban this woman from owning animals for life? #cancelkatieprice

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 94
Another pet has died in Katie Prices care. Seven in total now, all young, all unchipped! When are the authorities going to step in and ban this woman from owning animals for life? #cancelkatieprice
I think the total is in double figures now, cats, dogs, horses - all laid out on the wiki on her thread. Makes appalling reading but nobody who has any power appears to want to act on the hoards of complaints being made against her. Truly terrible.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 40
She apparently hadn’t even noticed that Blade was missing and only realised when the local vet posted on social media. She’s a tit mother and even shitter pet owner.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 64
I think the total is in double figures now, cats, dogs, horses - all laid out on the wiki on her thread. Makes appalling reading but nobody who has any power appears to want to act on the hoards of complaints being made against her. Truly terrible.
I’m sure there are probably a lot more that we don’t know about too! It’s sickening 😢
---
She apparently hadn’t even noticed that Blade was missing and only realised when the local vet posted on social media. She’s a tit mother and even shitter pet owner.
She is just an all round tit human being and yet brainless people are still commenting how sorry they are, how bad they feel for her and what a lovely kind and caring woman she is! Beggars belief!

Reactions: 43
How was This Morning with Holly? Missed it but my Mum said it was a bit awkward?
Is anyone buying the bullshit that she didn’t know? I’ve seen the video and she’s as fake as duck, talking about viewers needing to “heal” blah blah blah. Does she think she’s Mother Teresa? I’m sure This Morning doesn’t figure so highly in most people’s lives that they need to “come to terms” with noncefield getting sacked!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
Is anyone buying the bullshit that she didn’t know? I’ve seen the video and she’s as fake as duck, talking about viewers needing to “heal” blah blah blah. Does she think she’s Mother Teresa? I’m sure This Morning doesn’t figure so highly in most people’s lives that they need to “come to terms” with noncefield getting sacked!

I shouted duck off at the TV the minute she said 'are you ok?' down the camera. :sick::sick:

• Haha
Reactions: 55
I caught a tiny bit of the programme and Josie looked strained but Her Royal Highness looked cool as a cucumber.
I know they call that being professional but to me it's "cold".

Reactions: 19
I shouted duck off at the TV the minute she said 'are you ok?' down the camera. :sick::sick:
Just watched it on YouTube. It felt very much that she (or whoever wrote the speech) was trying to take control and move things along. ‘Look we’ve acknowledged things! It’s all Philip’s fault! We are worried about him and we are let down by him! Look we care but let’s carry on!’
Love how the mood was broken by Josie’s thick Bristolian accent ‘come ‘ere you!’

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I'm currently reading Tina Turner's autobiography.
The one thing coming out of this book is that she was really into psychics. Saying that a really good psychic can present your life like a movie in fast forward.
She had a really strong gut feeling which helped her to get through and keep going against the odds and when life was at its worst she turned to Buddhism. The chanting seemed to freak Ike out, like she was casting a spell on him.
Tina also believed strongly in Karma. She described herself as a seeker of life's meanings and patterns and had a belief in higher consciousness.
Sounds interesting and it would have made an interesting TV programme as she was quite a straightforward person by the sounds of it, so her audience wouldn't have had to listen to a load of crap. 😁
I'm really enjoying my local library, digitally ordering books in from elsewhere to pick up. I never knew you could do this.

• Heart
Reactions: 57
I knew I'd have at least one friend sharing the 'be kind' garbage that's going round to copy/paste. I had to pull myself back from sending her an earful and saying on Harry S & Caroline Flack (I knew from a friend he was seeing Nick Grimshaw at the time).

Reactions: 18
Denise will be gutted, she won't be able to dine out on name dropping Taylor and show how well connected she is

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.