Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Port isn’t very rock n roll either is it?
If he was going to make such an epic tit of himself the least he could have done was downed a magnum of champagne then thrown a television out of the nearest window.
I went to a Duran Duran gig recently and there was a thread on the fan page arranging a meet up at a ‘Spoons beforehand. Someone posted “For fuck’s sake we’re Duran fans, we’ll meet in (insert name of somewhere posh I can’t remember) and drink champagne or nothing!”

I cheered.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45

Miss Begotten

VIP Member
Preferred pronouns are so self absorbed, policing how other refer to you - generally used when they want you to refer to them as the opposite sex to their own. It's impossible to remember the mental gymnastics of seeing one sex and using words for another. If you see a man in front of you, it's so hard to get used to saying 'she and 'her'.
Well don’t. They’re a man.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
I’ve been rummaging the Tattle archives as I swear blind that I predicted this when she Demi Lovato started using “they/them” - exactly as presented, that she’d be exhausted from “educating people” and go back to “she/her”.

i feel like the Cassandra of Tattle but I know I predicted this!!!

also: Demi Lovato just seems to suffer from twatness, not any fluidity or heightened awareness of self fgs

• Haha
Reactions: 44

LaBlonde

VIP Member
Is this chris pratt the american actor? He's the asshole who owns a caged hunting farm where sad inadequetes can kill a lion boxed into a small cage.
he is an absolute pos. his treatment of humans (given the church he belongs to/is a patron of and their support of aggressive “conversion therapy” for gay people) also speaks volumes for the type of person he is. admittedly i’ve never heard of him owning a hunting farm, but i know he trophy hunts so it tracks.

but it’s okay because he hand builds a wooden cross and carries it up a hill for easter every year!

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 43

Bull***t Buster

VIP Member
I think the total is in double figures now, cats, dogs, horses - all laid out on the wiki on her thread. Makes appalling reading but nobody who has any power appears to want to act on the hoards of complaints being made against her. Truly terrible.
I’m sure there are probably a lot more that we don’t know about too! It’s sickening 😢
---
She apparently hadn’t even noticed that Blade was missing and only realised when the local vet posted on social media. She’s a shit mother and even shitter pet owner.
She is just an all round shit human being and yet brainless people are still commenting how sorry they are, how bad they feel for her and what a lovely kind and caring woman she is! Beggars belief!

Carapop

VIP Member
Gosh, it really feels like the people so opposed to personal pronouns are far more vocal about it than any of those who are requesting their preferences be respected. 😂

I’d love to instil a tattle rule where all such debate be restricted to one dedicated thread.

• Heart
  • Haha

L3moning

VIP Member
Not aimed at anyone specific here, but a lot of the time people who say they don't like pronouns just mean they don't like trans people, but don't quite dare say that.

I think I'm in a minority on this forum in being okay with trans people.

• Heart

Cupid_Stunt

VIP Member
Or maybe a secret phrase to identify each other James Bond style?

“I don’t suppose you know Lorraine Kelly?”
“No, but I’ve seen a picture of her growler.”
*Tattlers share knowing wink and smile*
“How old is St0rmzy?”

• Haha
  • Heart

FrannyGallops

VIP Member
Just saw on FB that Kathryn Ryan has been discussing someone she says is a predator and people would be shocked if they knew who she was referencing. Anybody any idea who it might be? Don't know if it's old news resurfacing but I hadn't heard anything about this before! She's not really someone on my radar it just randomly appeared on my newsfeed
I was just talking about this on the Russell Brand thread. I think it’s from last year and as far as I know, she hasn’t revealed who it was. There’s been speculation about every male comedian she may or may not have come into contact with. Personally I think she should have either stated who it was, or said nothing. It’s not fair on the people who are being brought into this discussion if they’re innocent.

Reactions: 42

FrannyGallops

VIP Member
Lynne Perrie? She was. She got the work done without getting it cleared with the producers. She then went on The Word and did obscene things to a wine bottle IIRC.
I miss the 90’s when there was no social media and things like The Word were on and anything could happen. Kurt Cobain telling the nation that Courtney Love was the best fuck in the world before launching into Smells Like Teen Spirit and a member of L7 getting her beaver out onstage (amongst other stuff). Just wouldn’t happen today. Good times 🤣

• Haha

ReadySteadyGrift

Chatty Member
Anyone got any goss about Richard Ashcroft? I’ve always had a crush on him (I love me a skinny indie boy) but someone once told me that he has to wear adult nappies cos he took so many drugs 🤣 Of course that could be tripe but he has been seemingly on something on live tv a few times lately.
🎵When the bowels don't work🎵. Sorry.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow

MissHavisham

VIP Member
I was so disappointed in Gerard Butler when he absolutely crucified the Irish accent in Ps I Love You. I’d have thought a fellow Celt would have fared better.
Oh that accent was brutal but the bit that made me lol the most was casting the delicious Jeffrey Dean Morgan as an Irish farmer...

jeffrey.jpg

When your average Irish farmer looks more like...

coogan.jpg

• Haha

Flowergirl14

VIP Member
Di
I know what you mean. And he is ludicrous. But…but…his body looks, y’know, pretty great. All strong legs and big shoulders.
But it’s Tom Cruise so that definitely negates the strong shoulders and legs and just the right amount of muscle on his arms…

Look. I said I’d shag Rupert Murdoch for about 1% of the amount everyone else said they’d demand. I think it’s too late to pretend to have any dignity.
Fun fact:
Tom Cruise is the same age as Wilfred Bramble was when starring as Albert Steptoe in Steptoe and Son...

• Wow
  • Haha

FrannyGallops

VIP Member
I still can’t get over the fact it’s almost 30 grand a month in rent. London house prices are fucking insane. That would probably be less than £1000 where I live and they’d have to clear all that shite out before anyone would live there.

• Haha
  • Heart

Bagpuss20

VIP Member
I
Why wait till Christmas? - this sounds worth investigating 😂
---

I didn’t realise he’d ever actually married, I thought he just had several broken relationships.
I’m sure I read once that he had a partner and child but lived a few doors down from them because he likes his own space 🤷‍♀️ 🫤
There was a rumour going round about the time davina mccall split from her husband that she was having an affair with paul whitehouse. Stuck in my head as it was so bloody random

• Wow
  • Haha

FrannyGallops

VIP Member
I think Britney played a bigger part in alienating herself from her kids, they’ve begged her to stop embarrassing them on Instagram. And the boys stories of her behaviour when they were in her care sounds extremely traumatic.
KFed is a loser, but he’s been a constant in their lives and it seems he did the right thing when Jamie was drunk and got physical with them.
Those poor boys.
Totally agree with this. However I will add that I think Britney is seriously ill. Definitely mentally and maybe physically and I think she’s been abused and used from a very young age by those around her. All her family have ever seen in her is dollar signs. It’s a shame there’s no one around her who actually cares for her wellbeing.

• Sad
  • Heart