Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bull***t Buster

VIP Member
Another pet has died in Katie Prices care. Seven in total now, all young, all unchipped! When are the authorities going to step in and ban this woman from owning animals for life? #cancelkatieprice

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 94
One of my daughter’s best friends is trans and I get her pronouns wrong sometimes (I didn’t there though). They were he, then she, then back to he and now she again. The going back to he wasn’t attention seeking but because her parents completely rejected her when she came out and forbade her to be a her.

She was always welcome in our home and could be herself/himself/themself at all times. The important thing to me is that she’s a good friend to my kid.

Saying all that I get it wrong from time to time. I had a conversation with her saying it was my old lady brain (I get my own kids’ names muddled) and no reflection on how I feel about her. She completely gets it and is not arsey when I slip up.

I’m not claiming to be right on or with it but I fucking cannot understand parents who reject their own kids for this kind of thing and there’ll be none of that shite in my house!

• Heart
Reactions: 84

thegirlscout

VIP Member
Chris Pratt and Anna Faris are two who are terrible pet owners. He tried to give away their senior cat on twitter and got defensive when called out about it: "So what I used twitter to give away our pet? I have some people who follow me and I thought maybe somebody would be thrilled to have my old cat…Bottom line, and not that this is any of your f**king business weirdos, but my wife and I want to start a family and we ABSOLUTELY CANNOT have an animal that shits all over the house. Sorry. If you are a parent you will understand. And if not, that probably explains why you have such a hard on for cats. Just sayin'." They also abandoned their dog which was found emaciated on the streets.

• Angry
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 75

secretlondoner

VIP Member
She's getting as bad as Paris Hilton
---

Keep the libraries open for as long as you can! The twat Nicola sturgeon closed many here in Aberdeen, then within a few days attended Granite Noir - a festival of Scottish writers...what an utter idiot, with total disregard to Scottish people. Rant over
---

[/URL]
Paris Hilton seems to actually really look after all her animals. Her dog Diamond Baby was 23 when it died, the one that died this year was 23 as well, Tinkerbell was 14, her other dogs are all close to ten years old, she's one of the only people who kept their trendy pig pets. She still has hers she's almost 15 years old, so it's not exactly a fair comparison. She has tonnes of pets but they're loved and well looked 0after

• Heart
Reactions: 71

FrannyGallops

VIP Member
Eugh, I loathe that prick! As unappealing as Gerard Butler is to me - he always looked like he needed a nap and a scrub with the carbolic soap- he’s infinitely better than that charlatan! 😬
I can’t stand George Clarke either. He always sounds and looks like he’s going to burst into tears. He’s one of those blokes that would cry all the way through sex then text you before you got home about how much he enjoyed ’making love’ 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 71

Gym&Tonic

VIP Member
Another pet has died in Katie Prices care. Seven in total now, all young, all unchipped! When are the authorities going to step in and ban this woman from owning animals for life? #cancelkatieprice
She apparently hadn’t even noticed that Blade was missing and only realised when the local vet posted on social media. She’s a shit mother and even shitter pet owner.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 64

Rita Chevrolet

VIP Member
Is this chris pratt the american actor? He's the asshole who owns a caged hunting farm where sad inadequetes can kill a lion boxed into a small cage.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 62

MemoryLane

Chatty Member
Teenage girls made Take That. I should know I followed them everywhere from the start. India Willoughby makes me feel physically sick (the tit massage on BB… who even does that?) so does all this transphobic nonsense. No one has a phobia of men in a dress. We’re just sick of them encroaching our spaces. Good on Howard!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 60

Chocolategoggler

VIP Member
I'm currently reading Tina Turner's autobiography.
The one thing coming out of this book is that she was really into psychics. Saying that a really good psychic can present your life like a movie in fast forward.
She had a really strong gut feeling which helped her to get through and keep going against the odds and when life was at its worst she turned to Buddhism. The chanting seemed to freak Ike out, like she was casting a spell on him.
Tina also believed strongly in Karma. She described herself as a seeker of life's meanings and patterns and had a belief in higher consciousness.
Sounds interesting and it would have made an interesting TV programme as she was quite a straightforward person by the sounds of it, so her audience wouldn't have had to listen to a load of crap. 😁
I'm really enjoying my local library, digitally ordering books in from elsewhere to pick up. I never knew you could do this.

• Heart
Reactions: 57

miss n thropy

Chatty Member
I don’t have any problem with trans people, it’s just the pronouns thing is too confusing if you use the wrong one all hell breaks loose! People who use them are very easily offended! Not all
But there are some who are.
---

Sorry I know I just commented but I’ve been catching up on the last few pages. Back to celeb gossip who’s got some tea anyone?
Very very weak tea I have never thought was interesting enough to share before, but someone I knew years ago shagged David Essex and said his feet stank!

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 56

Peachsquish

VIP Member
Just thinking… could MM and her iced baps have been the death knell for Edward Enniful at Vogue? He’s apparently been moved on by Anna Wintour which may or may not be to do with his commitment to showing “everyone” represented in Vogue as a commitment to inclusivity - and allegedly “damaging the brand” in the process

(Use this to jump the paywall on Apple: 12ft.io)
From Popbitch Second Serve
Screenshot_20230612_205120_AOL.jpg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 55