Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ennui

VIP Member
I can’t stand George Clarke either. He always sounds and looks like he’s going to burst into tears. He’s one of those blokes that would cry all the way through sex then text you before you got home about how much he enjoyed ’making love’ 🤢
Come on love, let me see ya amazing spaaace...

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 34

Nelly's mum

VIP Member
Howard's apology on Instagram
View attachment 2246980
Howard Donald's apology sounds so forced, like he's been piled on and told to retract his comment. And it's a waste of time as he will still get dragged by the likes of Willoughby, it just makes him look stupid.

Not being allowed to express an opinion is what has got us into the current situation were human biology is seen as a transphobic hate 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 33
The first time I paid a fortune for tickets was to be at the front of a George Michael gig. Could have gone to Spain for a week with the ££ I spent. It was worth every last penny. He was perfect and flashed me his beautiful smile ❤

• Heart

neroli

VIP Member
Travelled back from the North on LNER today in the same carriage as The Body Coach....Blimey, he didn't sound too healthy despite the perfect lunch pic posted to his devoted followers!

• Haha
  • Wow

evie1975

VIP Member
I think I may regret asking this, but what are neopronouns?
I looked it up -
Neopronouns are a category of new (neo) pronouns that are increasingly used in place of “she,” “he,” or “they” when referring to a person. Some examples include: xe/xem/xyr, ze/hir/hirs, and ey/em/eir. Neopronouns can be used by anyone, though most often they are used by transgender, non-binary, and/or gender nonconforming people.😳

• Wow
  • Haha

SaLou

VIP Member
Howard Donald being anti LGBT but taking money to perform at a Pride event? What a twat.

• Angry

PeteM

VIP Member
Poor Brian Harvey's been outside the court where Prince Harry is. He was also an alleged victim of having his phone hacked by the News Of The World.

• Wow
  • Haha
  • Sad

mee43

VIP Member
What the heck kind of midlife crisis is Mark Owen going through????
I’ve seen pictures of Take That at the premiere of their film ( 😬) and he looks beyond dreadful.
What is he seeing when he looks in the mirror?! If he had a haircut he’d probably look quite good but he’s made himself look like a bag lady from the 70’s.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32

Sea

VIP Member
Such a massive loss to this day and yes, the show was great. I love the way it highlighted so much across his career.
I don't get emotional on celeb deaths, but my heart does still ache when I see/hear GM

• Heart

petitspois

VIP Member
I can’t stand George Clarke either. He always sounds and looks like he’s going to burst into tears. He’s one of those blokes that would cry all the way through sex then text you before you got home about how much he enjoyed ’making love’ 🤢
I always think that about Keir Starmer.

• Haha
  • Sick

PurpleOlive

I looked it up -
Neopronouns are a category of new (neo) pronouns that are increasingly used in place of “she,” “he,” or “they” when referring to a person. Some examples include: xe/xem/xyr, ze/hir/hirs, and ey/em/eir. Neopronouns can be used by anyone, though most often they are used by transgender, non-binary, and/or gender nonconforming people.😳
Thank you! But wow, none of that even makes sense 😕

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31

Beverley Macker

VIP Member
I think Britney played a bigger part in alienating herself from her kids, they’ve begged her to stop embarrassing them on Instagram. And the boys stories of her behaviour when they were in her care sounds extremely traumatic.
KFed is a loser, but he’s been a constant in their lives and it seems he did the right thing when Jamie was drunk and got physical with them.
Those poor boys.

• Sad
  • Heart

merlotgirl

If anyone tells me their preferred pronouns I automatically assign them to be a self absorbed person who loves victim culture.
Spare a thought for those of us who have to put them in work emails 😔 i work for a super woke organisation and its HR policy….

• Sad
  • Sick