Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MissHavisham

VIP Member
Gregg Wallace makes me feel murderous. I wish someone would vacum pack him and stick him in the sous vide machine.

Detestable prick.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38

thegirlscout

VIP Member
I do feel for Philip’s mum. In the space of a week or so one child has been sentenced for being a pedalo and the other has lost his job and is being called a groomer on national news.

Reactions: 37

MummabearC

I don’t blame her though. Who would want it, really? As a princess, she’s been able to do a lot of things she’s loved as well as public duties. As Queen, she’d be far more restricted.

I know people working for a couple of charities she is patron of and she does a huge amount with both of them. Loads of visits on the quiet etc.
I've met her on a few occasions as she is patron of a charity I have links too.
She's very very nice and not at all what was expected of a royal visit.

• Heart

thegirlscout

VIP Member
Blimey. Eamonn taking no prisoners here. He's been waiting a long time for this ....

It’s like Eamon has been holding this is for so long.
Name the names Eamon, don’t protect these people.
Edited to add: why didn’t Eamon say something himself? It was all over the internet and social media a few years before he left the show. It feels like he turned a blind eye.

Last edited:
  • Heart
The system of how and why NDAs are obtained and who by needs seriously looked at. They seem to be licenses to be morally bankrupt for the powerful/rich.

Reactions: 36

FenellaTheWitch

VIP Member
I just had a look and completely agree.

What happened to Lauren?
Some sort of emergency brain surgery. She was having blackouts and headaches.
---
TBF i follow Lauren Harries on insta and she's been live streaming from her hospital bed the past few days!
I just can't comprehend this notion of being so ill and still worrying about putting stuff on Instagramme. I find it a bit repulsive.

• Sad

Big Red Dog

Chatty Member
Was watching GB News yesterday they were talking about Rolf falling off the perch did they say he died on 10th May and yesterday was 24th ? Anyway I thought this was interesting the presenter I’ve forgotten his name think he’s got white hair was talking to a guest who’s been in the business years and knew Rolf etc and the presenter says but of course after a lifetime in show business and being very successful just like Saville he’s only going to be remembered for the one thing. The guest says yes exactly and the other one we all know but can’t talk about yet. My gob fell open.

• Wow
  • Haha

Blessmyheart

VIP Member
OMG
I had to come here first.
It's happened.
I've been exposed to it🥺🥺🥺
I wasn't looking for it🥺
Was scrolling innocently through twatter, on a thread about slebs with one eye covered?
And there it was,completely uncovered 😭😭😭😭😭😭

Lorraine's growler.
Christ on a bike, I need to go bleach my eyeballs🤣😬😬
Welcome friend......Welcome to a club to which none of us want to belong.

• Haha
  • Heart

klarakluckbag

VIP Member
I read that Johnny Depp has been living in an English village somewhere apparently. He keeps a low (as much as he can) profile for the most part, and locals seem to like him when they've met him. I'll give him that, he seems like a pretty gracious and friendly guy.
My sister's gardener also works for Johnny Depp. He says that Johnny loves living in the UK because no-one bothers him, the villagers just treat him as one of their own, and leave him alone. He said that JD is a very quiet guy, but very personable, and he always pays his bill on time, unlike a lot of wealthy folk.
(My sister is not wealthy, she lives in a 3-bed semi. She employs her gardener for a few hours each season, because she's too lazy to do her own pruning, plus she's scared of killing everything!)

• Wow

SpindleWhorl

VIP Member
Niall Horan, by far the best looking ex one direction member even when he looks like hes been bukkake gangbanged

EXGf2G3WoAESPs6.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick

Trefl

VIP Member
That Dan Wootton will cling to anything to be the “good guy” and relevant. Claims he quit because of H&M and was so far up Piers Morgan arse.
Claimed to be BFF with Caroline Flack when untimely he was key in the witch hunt against her, wasn’t he going to run a personal family story relating to her sister / kids so she had to give him something else during strictly.
Now claiming he had such a moral high ground that he quit ITV due to Philip. Utter bullshit. A gobshite like him if he knew something why didn’t he report it??

As for Eammon - from what I’ve read over the time, him and Ruth especially were the ones who reported the whole thing to This Morning / ITV (not Holly as Popbitch hinted at). Isn’t it part or the reason why Ruth was moved to Loose Women.

Reactions: 35

childofthe70s

VIP Member
Tina Turner has died aged 83 after a long illness

She has an awesome back catalogue and truly unique performer. Hope she's at peace after her battles with health.

• Heart
  • Sad

Dollylovesshoes

VIP Member
Another poor dog has died,Guess who owner is yep that cunt Katie fucking Price.God when she going to get fuckinhg banned from even owning an ant.😡😡😡😡😢

• Angry
  • Sad