Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pipsy

VIP Member
I don't think it was just one cabin crew member, she was reportedly horrifically rude to all of them who were unlucky enough to have her onboard. I heard she demanded that they communicate through her PA and not speak to her directly. There's a forum where she is described as the worst celebrity passenger, can't recall the name of it, PPP?
One crew member was so angered by Cilla he/she said something like, "I already knew you couldn't sing, didn't know you couldn't fuck speak"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60

Lostcat

Chatty Member
Why is he still on Masterchef??
I don't know. Nobody knows, least of all his co-host, poor John Torode, who sometimes looks like he is contemplating how long he'd get for manslaughter if he "accidentally" shoved Greggg into an oven alongside a rack of lamb and set it to 230C for thirty-five minutes.

• Haha
Reactions: 58

MissHavisham

VIP Member
Why can't Taylor Swift just be single for 5 mins? Go out on the piss with your mates, go on a girls holiday, have some fun that's unrelated to having a man in your life.

She's so needy.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 58

SarcasticEllis

VIP Member
It took her years to get back in the limelight after leaving Ike. It wasn’t until 1983/84 when she released Let’s Stay Together and What’s Love Got To Do With It that she gained her rightful place back in the Top Ten
I read somewhere that when she was struggling in the late 70s and early 80s and desperate for work, doing tv quiz shows etc, Rod Stewart properly supported and promoted her so she could get back into singing. For all his nonsense I have respect for him for that.

Reactions: 56

Rita Chevrolet

VIP Member
It's interesting because normally this happens with boy bands and it's their gfs who get hate from the fandom. I'm thinking of One Direction, but also actors like Robert Pattinson. When he dated FKA Twigs she got terrible racist abuse from his so-called fans. So yeah, it's different to see the Taylor fans being so...possessive might be the right word??

She's had so much relationship trouble it's starting to look like a red flag. Either she makes the worst choices ever (it's possible, look at Billie Piper lol) or she's the problem. Or maybe it's just the pressure of being in the public eye putting a strain on all the relationships.
Decades ago I was married to one of the Footballer Species in which this Fan Thing was/is just as bad; I'd be sitting there at some function with him when random women would barge over and drag him off for photos or whatever, draping themselves across him & stuffing their phone number in his pocket after which they'd spend the rest of the night hurling dirty looks at me. I was not alone because it happened with most of the others too. Need I add that our marriage lasted a whole 7 years because it seems that he WAS taking up some of their offers and thought I should accept it as The Done Thing in Football Marriages - well I didn't. End of (y)

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 56

Swhite

Hi guys. Spencer Matthews slept with Lottie Moss at Jamie and Habb’s wedding, pass it on.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 55

miss n thropy

Chatty Member
Madonna & Sam Smith performing "Vulgar" ...oh how shocking 🙄. Pathetic pair of attention seekers.

Okay, this will be an unpopular opinion, and I’m prepared for a pile on but….

I adore Madonna. She is only a few years older than me and I saw her on her blonde ambition tour which was such an amazing piece of theatre.

She was an early champion for the LGBT community and she wrote some absolute classic bangers of pop, reinventing her style consistently. She had an enduring influence on pop culture.

OK, I’ll admit she hasn’t done anything I’ve enjoyed for quite some time, but to me she will always be a queen, and for that she can do what the fuck she likes to her body and face.

Awaits different takes on her patiently ……

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 54

rivermonster

VIP Member
Eamon met Ruth when he was married.
His wife was rearing their young boys in Northern Ireland and he was having an affair with Ruth.
I never liked them after that. They play the squeaky clean act. Fake asses
Eamonn Holmes and first wife - They separated in 1994, due to Holmes' father's death and journalism career taking a toll on their marriage.
Eamonn and Ruth - Ruth and Eamonn became engaged in 2009 and they married in June 2010. They met in 1997 after they were introduced through a mutual friend, TV presenter Sally Meen.

Reactions: 53
Anything Madonna has released over the last 15 years has flopped, I doubt it will make much impact. The only time anyones spoke about her in last 15 years was when she got yanked off stage at the brits by her Cape that time. And because her face looks like its been injected with cooking oil.
You know, my husband and I had our first date the night that Madonna was “cape-planted” at the Brits.

I know absolutely nobody cares but it’s a really happy memory for me 🥰

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53

caroleffinbaskin

VIP Member
Okay, this will be an unpopular opinion, and I’m prepared for a pile on but….

I adore Madonna. She is only a few years older than me and I saw her on her blonde ambition tour which was such an amazing piece of theatre.

She was an early champion for the LGBT community and she wrote some absolute classic bangers of pop, reinventing her style consistently. She had an enduring influence on pop culture.

OK, I’ll admit she hasn’t done anything I’ve enjoyed for quite some time, but to me she will always be a queen, and for that she can do what the fuck she likes to her body and face.

Awaits different takes on her patiently ……
I agree with just about everything you say. I was growing up in the 80s and she was a role model for me, a strong and sassy female who wasn’t afraid to break boundaries. BUT…I am so disappointed in her now, she’s a parody of what she was and all the nonsense takes away from how important and groundbreaking she was. I would have loved to see her become an advocate for disadvantaged kids or LGBT rights. Anything but this where she has become a figure to ridicule and write off as a crazy old fool.

• Heart
Reactions: 51