Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MiamooMoo

VIP Member
I remember Princess Anne being reported to have bought a hat from BHS for £15 for Diana’s funeral. I don’t think it was meant as any sort of diss. It’s just the way she dresses. I love her.
Think she’d have been a better head of the royal family. Not a royalist, I’m Irish and couldn’t care. Charles just comes across as a spoilt man child. She has a better grip and likely pair of balls than him.

• Heart
Reactions: 43

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
Terry Wogan always referred to Greggggg as 'barrow boy' 😂
I can never look at him without being reminded of the fact he once said he never wore pants 🤢 The thought of his little Greggg swinging around freely in there is always disturbing. Especially around food.

• Sick
  • Haha

rubyred66

Chatty Member
Not quite recent gossip but my dad was very much into cars and in the late 70’s Noel Edmonds driving a little too quick in a BMW I believe the car was, hit my dads car and words were exchanged. However they strangely got along really well. They struck up a friendship for at least a couple of years. I remember the phone calls every so often talking about classic cars He got a Christmas card from him for a number of years too. It all dried up eventually but I thought that was nice at the time.

Cupid_Stunt

VIP Member
Her ex husband was the most evil cunt imaginable. She had a tough life but thank god she outlived him.
It took her years to get back in the limelight after leaving Ike. It wasn’t until 1983/84 when she released Let’s Stay Together and What’s Love Got To Do With It that she gained her rightful place back in the Top Ten

• Heart

House of Tea

VIP Member
I went past Battersea Dogs Home on the train yesterday. You looked down on the little pens. It did cross my mind, I am going to miss you Paul. So daft, didn’t know him, but I am going to miss him.

• Heart
  • Sad

buttheyneverblindme8

Had Tina been ill? I wasn't aware. Wonderful woman, deserving of every accolade going. 💖💖💖
I agree.

The word "legend" is too easily thrown around these days and bestowed upon people for the slightest achievements - but Tina was a true legend. She quite literally earned that title, against all the odds.

• Heart
Reactions: 42

thegirlscout

VIP Member
It’s sad how many people are defending Philip Schofield. Saying they it doesn’t matter because it was legal. There was an imbalance of power, a young man was treated appallingly. Who knows what else happened. And people want the articles to stop!

• Heart
Reactions: 41

Gym&Tonic

VIP Member
Paul OG was as hard as nails. Lovely man but not someone you’d ever want to get on the wrong side of. I’ve read his books. Bloody hell he had a very colourful life, he wasn’t always the cuddly and wholesome guy we saw on TV over the last twenty years. He worked in some very rough pubs and clubs and had to have his wits about him just to get by, combine that with his quick scouse wit. He could more than handle himself in a fight.

• Heart
Reactions: 41

FenellaTheWitch

VIP Member
I agree with just about everything you say. I was growing up in the 80s and she was a role model for me, a strong and sassy female who wasn’t afraid to break boundaries. BUT…I am so disappointed in her now, she’s a parody of what she was and all the nonsense takes away from how important and groundbreaking she was. I would have loved to see her become an advocate for disadvantaged kids or LGBT rights. Anything but this where she has become a figure to ridicule and write off as a crazy old fool.
This is the saddest part. She has gone from trailblazer to try hard.

There are plenty of older, rock women out there who have maintained their careers without compromising who they are or becoming a laughing stock. Debbie Harry, Sherry Crow, Tina Turner ...

• Heart
Reactions: 40

Sideboard Bob

VIP Member
For anyone that likes Richard Madeley’s clangers, someone make an epic list of them all, I have this post bookmarked, it’s laugh out loud funny.

---
Gone off topic with the Schofield stuff. We've got through two other threads on here about him just tonight alone with one still continuing now, plus a third one that finished earlier today.
I get your point, but I guess a lot of us don’t want to wade through three threads of the topic, and just want to discuss the current news.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39

Harlot O'Scara

VIP Member

I really do feel for the children, a messy divorce causes such problems as you grow.
I wouldn't trust this much, Alice is practically the poster girl for parental alienation. Considering what she says about him publicly, I can only imagine what she's bombarding the girls with in private.

• Sad

DJB73

Some weak tea on Gregg Wallace. I had a conversation with his ex-wife, Denise, some years ago. She said that he had loads of spanking videos! She used to go to the same health club as me & got in the jacuzzi when I was in it. I didn't know who she was but she just started talking about him. She seemed a bit drunk & I felt sorry for her.

• Haha
  • Sick
I think people will tell you to google it but I’d be careful 😂. Think it’s a picture of her where she accidentally flashed getting out of a car or something. Not sure what was seen but it’s to do with that.
We WISH it was just an accidental, unfortunate shot of our Lorraine getting out of a car and giving us a wee flash 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

MissHavisham

VIP Member
Thought it was appropriate timing to drop in here and say a friend used to audit an ITV production company and Dermot O Leary is bisexual
They can be buggers for rummaging through things on a granular level, but I didn't know they had to disclose such things as bisexuality during the auditing process. ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 38