Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

buttheyneverblindme8

Tina's death hurts.

She was one of the first concerts I ever saw at Wembley Stadium in 2000, when I was 7, thanks to my parents (who were, and remain, huge fans). I've never forgotten it. She was 60 years old with the energy of a 20 year old, and could run rings around the current generation of pop artists even then. She was the epitome of a strong woman given everything she went through at Ike's hands - and against all the odds, she came back as one of the most revered and successful artists ever, literally wiping the floor with him.

What a lady. What a legend. What a life.

Quite simply, The Best.

• Heart
Reactions: 82

Ennui

VIP Member
Madge should shock everyone by duetting with Cliff on an easy listening number called Put it Away Love, You'll Catch Your Death In That Get Up.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 77

Serene Serena

VIP Member
Actually yes she is! She's been an ambassador for them for years, has hosted charity things for them. She has rescue pets from there...
I’ve said this before, but Amanda is actually really nice. Yes, she’s an attention seeker but so are a lot of people. And she does love dogs. Rescue dogs, not designer teacup terriers to accessorise with her outfit.

I am NOT Amanda Holden.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 76

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
Alan Carr would have been good for The Love of Dogs. He loves his rescue dogs. And is such a warm person.
The trouble with Amanda Holden is even though she might be lovely in real life, it just does not translate to TV. She gives off such a false air.

• Heart
Reactions: 69

Falkor

VIP Member
This is a daft question, but is that Princess Anne? She looks so different with her hair down.
Everyone else beat me to it, but yes! There are so few pictures of her with her hair down and no recent ones at all, but I've always loved this one:

1685816901055.png

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 65

Zebraaah

VIP Member
It's relatively well regulated in the UK, but people seem willing to fly to Thailand or Brazil or wherever to have it done, which is asking for trouble, tbh.

As a few people (including me) have said here, I'd say it's a half decent bet for how Katie Price will leave this world, sadly.
The phrase Mommy Makeover gives me the rage too.

As if 'mommies' automatically NEED Makeovers. As getting bigger is so awful. Or sagging skin is so awful. Even when you've made an actual person and pushed it out/had it cut out of your body.

• Heart
Reactions: 63

Gym&Tonic

VIP Member
Her ex husband was the most evil cunt imaginable. She had a tough life but thank god she outlived him.

• Heart
Reactions: 61