Secret Celebrity Gossip #115

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks for the NYT link, @shellie - I enjoyed it. (Can't quote you directly as the older thread has ended).

Two great snippets from that article, one profound, one comical:

I guess it still needs to be said: The reasons women don’t have children can be manifold and painful, or deliberate and freeing. But they are nobody’s business. Ever.

To quote the late, great Elmore Leonard: “If you run into an asshole in the morning, you ran into an asshole. If you run into assholes all day, you’re the asshole.”

Reactions: 12
Lorraine's Growler is the Tattle version of The Game.

(Sorry not sorry to any players)

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
Thanks for the NYT link, @shellie - I enjoyed it. (Can't quote you directly as the older thread has ended).

Two great snippets from that article, one profound, one comical:

I guess it still needs to be said: The reasons women don’t have children can be manifold and painful, or deliberate and freeing. But they are nobody’s business. Ever.

To quote the late, great Elmore Leonard: “If you run into an asshole in the morning, you ran into an asshole. If you run into assholes all day, you’re the asshole.”
It was an eye-opener when I read it. knew he was a bit of an ass but I didn't realize how badly he treated her over the years, yet even now, he is seen as a saint by many even though Christine and Mick have come out in the past about stuff he did to Stevie.

Reactions: 5
Can anyone remember the story about Cilla and when she refused to speak to a cabin crew member? Literally dating a cabin crew member now who is saying how I vile she was when he met her on a flight.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Can anyone remember the story about Cilla and when she refused to speak to a cabin crew member? Literally dating a cabin crew member now who is saying how I vile she was when he met her on a flight.
I don't think it was just one cabin crew member, she was reportedly horrifically rude to all of them who were unlucky enough to have her onboard. I heard she demanded that they communicate through her PA and not speak to her directly. There's a forum where she is described as the worst celebrity passenger, can't recall the name of it, PPP?

• Angry
Reactions: 33
I don't think it was just one cabin crew member, she was reportedly horrifically rude to all of them who were unlucky enough to have her onboard. I heard she demanded that they communicate through her PA and not speak to her directly. There's a forum where she is described as the worst celebrity passenger, can't recall the name of it, PPP?
One crew member was so angered by Cilla he/she said something like, "I already knew you couldn't sing, didn't know you couldn't duck speak"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60
Many moons ago he was married to Ruth Gemmill who plays Lady Bridgerton. I remember them being in Band of gold together- amazing tv series

Reactions: 11
Usually on another thread, but, browse here.
My sister was cabin crew and said Cilla wouldn’t speak to crew and crew had to speak to Cilla’s PA to find out what Cilla wanted.
She was hated across the airlines.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Usually on another thread, but, browse here.
My sister was cabin crew and said Cilla wouldn’t speak to crew and crew had to speak to Cilla’s PA to find out what Cilla wanted.
She was hated across the airlines.
Did I not read/hear she also spoke with a home counties accent? I knew her accent was super fake, but wouldn't surprise me if true.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.