Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

InkHeart

Chatty Member
Not sure if this thread can be for general chatter about celebs, but I was reading about what piers morgan is earning on talk tv. Apparently last year he became UK's highest paid journalist. He's earning £50m for a three year contract with news corp. I dunno if this is old news as i don't often follow Piers news, but wow he's raking it in. How the heck did he become so highly paid? Is he really THAT good? :oops:
That's weird! I thought no one watched that Talk Tv? You'd think it would be a pay cut from ITV.

I have been watching Richard Osman's house of games. Samantha Janis is on the one one Dave. She comes across as a mean girl especially to James acaster. Has anyone got any tea about her?

Chocolategoggler

VIP Member
I caught Anna presenting today. I like her as an actress (she was fantastic in Cabaret in the west end many years ago) but God she was awful today. All over the place.

Do you mean Jonn waithe from Bake Off and Strictly? I loved him on Bake Off but man he has got annoying (and arrogantly smug) in recent years.
No, it wasn't someone I knew. Just a bloke acting really juvenile.