Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

thenorthremembers

VIP Member
I think that broke him, his Mom passing away, especially as he'd payed for her surgeries. I don't claim to know much about him or his music but that's got to change a person. Very sad.
If she was alive you just know he wouldn’t be like he’s turned out. For one Donda wouldn’t have let him marry Kim. Getting involved in that shit show was his downfall.
---
Everyone else beat me to it, but yes! There are so few pictures of her with her hair down and no recent ones at all, but I've always loved this one:

View attachment 2215151
I love Princess Anne. Hardest working royal.
who said “not bloody likely” to her potential kidnapper. After refusing to get out of her car Bloody brilliant 😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 35

Ennui

VIP Member
I also didn’t know that her husband donated one of his kidneys to her

From Sky News: Turner previously had intestinal cancer and a stroke, revealing in 2018 that her husband donated a kidney to save her life as she contemplated assisted suicide.
It's lovely that she found someone like that after what she endured in her first marriage.

• Heart
Reactions: 34

tivadiva

After seeing this clip I’d love to see Michael Sheen in a steamy romance/period drama kind of thing.

Extremely weak tea. But he is a lovely man! Was filming a tv show outside our home recently and spent lots of time waving to/making silly faces to my young daughter.

• Heart
Reactions: 34

caroleffinbaskin

VIP Member
RIP Tina Turner and thank you for Nutbush City Limits which has me dancing like a loon every time I hear it ❤

A true inspiration who bounced back from abuse and outshone her ex in every possible way. What a lady.

• Heart
Reactions: 33

Gym&Tonic

VIP Member
At last the truth has finally come out. Hope Matthew is ok. His life has been ruined by this fucker.

Affiliatemebaby

VIP Member
I don’t blame her though. Who would want it, really? As a princess, she’s been able to do a lot of things she’s loved as well as public duties. As Queen, she’d be far more restricted.

I know people working for a couple of charities she is patron of and she does a huge amount with both of them. Loads of visits on the quiet etc.

Serene Serena

VIP Member
Can anyone remember the story about Cilla and when she refused to speak to a cabin crew member? Literally dating a cabin crew member now who is saying how I vile she was when he met her on a flight.
I don't think it was just one cabin crew member, she was reportedly horrifically rude to all of them who were unlucky enough to have her onboard. I heard she demanded that they communicate through her PA and not speak to her directly. There's a forum where she is described as the worst celebrity passenger, can't recall the name of it, PPP?

• Angry

petitspois

VIP Member

Salacious

Chatty Member
I think what the Schofield scandal shows is how power corrupts and it is disgusting how the show's management, nevermind the network executives turned a blind eye to all of this.

No one should be bigger than the show. Someone like Rylan has got the right attitude about TV work, you treat everyone with respect and never let power get to your head.

I actually can't see how Holly survives this too. She has plenty of skeletons in her closet.

• Heart

Affiliatemebaby

VIP Member
I remember Princess Anne being reported to have bought a hat from BHS for £15 for Diana’s funeral. I don’t think it was meant as any sort of diss. It’s just the way she dresses. I love her.

• Heart

FenellaTheWitch

VIP Member
Eamon has tried speaking up - the silence has everything to do with PS hiring a crisis management team for a mere £30,000 a month!
I think Eammon did everything but say exactly what has been going on. I would assume they were all scared of Schofield suing, especially when he had the support of ITV and his management company, all of whom have deep pockets.

Reactions: 32

SaLou

VIP Member
Ugh what is wrong with these men? (And the women to be fair, choosing such an old dad for their kid) 83 and having a baby with a 29 year old.:sick:

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Sad

Beverley Macker

VIP Member

Wait, so he didn’t buy it when she offered it, but she’s a nasty bitch for selling it to someone else? So she should have to keep hold of an unwanted asset, to please him?
I fucking hate Brad Pitt, just like his own kids do. The comments under here make me 🤮, why don’t people get what a piece of shit he is?

Spencer Matthews is crazy to shag Lottie, she’ll do anything for attention, I can’t see her keeping quiet.

• Heart

House of Tea

VIP Member
Amy Dowden, dancer on Strictly, has just announced she has breast cancer. She is only 32. She already has health issues with Crohn’s disease. 😞

• Sad
  • Wow