Secret Celebrity Gossip #113

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not many, and all these stories went on when she was alive. At least Charles persisted on with the same strumpet 🤣
Nearly made this point yesterday when someone on my FB said Camilla would never be their queen cos she is, and I quote, “a slag”. Decided I didn’t have the energy for the onslaught of replies in the end!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Nearly made this point yesterday when someone on my FB said Camilla would never be their queen cos she is, and I quote, “a slag”. Decided I didn’t have the energy for the onslaught of replies in the end!
I don’t want anyone to be the king or queen, but now I quite like the idea of a slaaag for a queen!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Have to say the hate for Camilla is so mad. Both Charles and Diana were victims of their upbringing and family expectations. It was a travesty he wasn’t allowed to marry Camilla. It only hit me last few days what a true love story Charles and camilla actually is. I felt quite emotional yesterday for them both, could see her pride and his too. It’s awful about Diana and of course there were terrible things on all sides but I just can’t get with the hate for them both. It’s a bit tit but that’s cos we all know every detail that the tabloids found for us to pick over that suited their agenda. If we knew every detail of every ones elses’ life I’m sure we’d be equally disgusted for many other reasons. Pretty sure all these haters are NOT so bleeping PERFECT !!! Makes my blood boil tbh
Other thing that’s stuck me this weekend is the people banging on about his inherited privilege etc. Well, some ppl I know were lucky enough to be born into wealth, had private schooling, paid for university fees, so their privilege is RELATIVE to what Charles had/has. The country is fucked by the shite government we have and the whole country and world needs to pull together to change things for those in need and displaced.

Sorry rant over.

• Heart
Reactions: 80
Have to say the hate for Camilla is so mad. Both Charles and Diana were victims of their upbringing and family expectations. It was a travesty he wasn’t allowed to marry Camilla. It only hit me last few days what a true love story Charles and camilla actually is. I felt quite emotional yesterday for them both, could see her pride and his too. It’s awful about Diana and of course there were terrible things on all sides but I just can’t get with the hate for them both. It’s a bit tit but that’s cos we all know every detail that the tabloids found for us to pick over that suited their agenda. If we knew every detail of every ones elses’ life I’m sure we’d be equally disgusted for many other reasons. Pretty sure all these haters are NOT so bleeping PERFECT !!! Makes my blood boil tbh
Other thing that’s stuck me this weekend is the people banging on about his inherited privilege etc. Well, some ppl I know were lucky enough to be born into wealth, had private schooling, paid for university fees, so their privilege is RELATIVE to what Charles had/has. The country is fucked by the shite government we have and the whole country and world needs to pull together to change things for those in need and displaced.

Sorry rant over.
Once Diana died it was game over. Even though she got dogs abuse while she alive from everyone, she all of sudden became a Saint. I always thought the coverage after was completely over saturated. I remember Mother Teresa died around the same time and barely any coverage. A woman who actually dedicated herself to the less fortunate and not the part time charity worker Diana was.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Once Diana died it was game over. Even though she got dogs abuse while she alive from everyone, she all of sudden became a Saint. I always thought the coverage after was completely over saturated. I remember Mother Teresa died around the same time and barely any coverage. A woman who actually dedicated herself to the less fortunate and not the part time charity worker Diana was.
That’s a pretty unfortunate comparison given some of the evil stuff Mother Teresa got up to. I have no liking for Diana, but she was a saint compared to that evil witch.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 63
That’s a pretty unfortunate comparison given some of the evil stuff Mother Teresa got up to. I have no liking for Diana, but she was a saint compared to that evil witch.
👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

always amazes me that more people don’t say/know this about mother teresa tbh. she said that abortion (of all kinds) was the “greatest destroyer of peace” in the world?!?!?

edit: for more context:

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Although I think Diana was used as a brood mare and felt sorry for her for that, the fact that she broke up marriages herself (Will Carling) and tried to break up others (Oliver Hoare) lessens any regard for her. Sure she was lonely but she could have got any available guy, why go for ones in relationships? They were the ones breaking their vows, but you would think after all the hurt she had experienced with Camilla, she would have some sense of not going after coupled up men.

Camilla preferred to marry Andrew Parker Bowles over Charles, it wasn’t just that she wasn’t suitable - he was a looker in his time, a shagger about town. Think Jilly Cooper based one of her heroes on him. He had a fling with Princess Anne too. He was the catch not Charles. Charles was this awkward stuffy man. It’s only later she became serious about Charles.

Reactions: 34
Although I think Diana was used as a brood mare and felt sorry for her for that, the fact that she broke up marriages herself (Will Carling) and tried to break up others (Oliver Hoare) lessens any regard for her. Sure she was lonely but she could have got any available guy, why go for ones in relationships? They were the ones breaking their vows, but you would think after all the hurt she had experienced with Camilla, she would have some sense of not going after coupled up men.

Camilla preferred to marry Andrew Parker Bowles over Charles, it wasn’t just that she wasn’t suitable - he was a looker in his time, a shagger about town. Think Jilly Cooper based one of her heroes on him. He had a fling with Princess Anne too. He was the catch not Charles. Charles was this awkward stuffy man. It’s only later she became serious about Charles.
The thing with Princess Anne was pre marriage to Camilla though wasn’t it?

Reactions: 9
But none of that was known at the time.
you mean the mother teresa stuff? i feel like it was, if a bit buried by all her positive pr. there was an infamous article written about her called “hell’s angel” (in the washington post i think?) a few years before she died and there was also a big expose into the conditions of her clinics years before that too. she also made anti-abortion comments in her nobel prize acceptance speech.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Listened to Radiohead's stab at the Spectre soundtrack today. Even though I like it, I don't do it often, because it leaves me raging that the Bond producers chose Sam squeaky Smith's track instead. Apparently Radiohead's song was 'too depressing' - er, do you know anything about Radiohead?
I have this same unfortunate habit. The Radiohead Spectre theme was perfect, and I think this was the first strike against Sam Smith in my book.

Reactions: 5
I'm on one of the RIP Di Fb groups and it always makes me giggle when I see someone call her Cowmilla 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.