Secret Celebrity Gossip #113

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is reassuring to hear as I always thought the common thread with military personnel was that they don't like talking about things like this to just anybody and that's also why Harry's approach to discussing it was a shock. He comes across as the most selfish person, it has to be all about his needs 24/7 or he'll tantrum. He's repulsive to me.
My cousin's husband was in Afghanistan twice. He saw his best friend killed and even now years later, wakes up screaming from it. He has refused to tell her anything though as he doesn't want her to even think about some of the stuff he saw over there. She has tried to get him to go to counseling and said he will in time but has dug his boots in so far. I know others through my family who served and refuse to say exactly what happened but have admitted they had to take lives in an 'It was me or him' situation and still feel guilt many years later. The fact Harry was so brazen about what he said makes me think one of two things...he really wasn't in the thick of it like he claims, took stories from fellow soldiers and fluffed them up to make them look more 'exciting'...or he did do it and clearly has no guilt by the way he seemed to brag about that and the fact he could have easily blown his own father up but chose not to...either one makes me sick.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 44
My cousin's husband was in Afghanistan twice. He saw his best friend killed and even now years later, wakes up screaming from it. He has refused to tell her anything though as he doesn't want her to even think about some of the stuff he saw over there. She has tried to get him to go to counseling and said he will in time but has dug his boots in so far. I know others through my family who served and refuse to say exactly what happened but have admitted they had to take lives in an 'It was me or him' situation and still feel guilt many years later. The fact Harry was so brazen about what he said makes me think one of two things...he really wasn't in the thick of it like he claims, took stories from fellow soldiers and fluffed them up to make them look more 'exciting'...or he did do it and clearly has no guilt by the way he seemed to brag about that and the fact he could have easily blown his own father up but chose not to...either one makes me sick.
ICARUS is a good organisation to know about. It was "formed by two veteran therapists in 2017, in response to the increased number of veteran suicides and the number of veterans unable to access the vital help and support they needed from the conventional services." I have referred a few people to them as understand the military aspect that civilian therapists cannot. https://www.icaruscharity.org/

• Heart
Reactions: 21
That's what I mean she was a nightmare on CBB. I think she's very sensitive and not in a good way. Also, let us never forget this gem of morning television (right at the end)
---

The reason hasn't been released.
duck, I'd forgotten about this. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Agreed!

Even though it's not marked as a rave thread, I won't go back to the Taylor thread in this forum as you can't have an opinion that isn't just endless gushing.

I made a post saying how much I had loved Folklore era Taylor, that I thought she'd really grown up and it suited her and made her more appealing and people didn't like that at all. Taylor fans in general are scary to me, as are Selena Gomez fans.
This is actually bollocks. Never happened. Genuinely.

We are pretty much all fans on the Taylor thread (because she's incredibly intelligent and talented) but we're also all adults and the posts since the Matty thing came out have largely been confused by her behavior/concerned/critical. None of us know the motivation/reason behind it all but it could be any number of things.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
I physically ran into Margi Clarke once, she was wearing a see through mac.
My best claim to fame.
Hope she was wearing something underneath!

Haha!!! Do you mind if I share that on another thread, it’s a new classic!

To keep it on topic, does anyone know of any celebs who have publicly turned down royal concerts like this evening’s one?
Share away! I'm still giggling at my own joke ☺

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Stand by my theory that Taylor is going to end up in a throuple with Phoebe Bridgers and Bo Burnham 😅

Not entirely serious, obviously.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I have just started watching RHOCheshire as it seems I missed the last season and the word Jaysus! fell out of my mouth when I saw Lauren give a big cheesy grin, only she stopped looking like Lauren and turned into the Joker!!!! 😲
There is a thread for that

Reactions: 2
Fan threads in general are a scary place, even on Tattle, but what amuses me is when the people who know *everything* about their idol - they know where they live, know their favorite breakfast place, know every item in their wardrobe and can recall every time they wore something in particular, can identify their distant relatives, know the layout and decoration of their houses and those of their friends and family, keep track of every like and follow on their social media - but when DM or some other tabloid publishes pictures of them being out and about doing pap walks, they go “Oh no! this is so intrusive! I wish the press would leave them alone! ffs, s/he is such a private person, let them keep their private life private!!!”

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.