Secret Celebrity Gossip #113

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I heard he was kept safe from someone who served with him.

My brother’s pal was Tim Lawrence’s writer in the navy. There was quite a lot of talk about PA.
Fair one - it seems lots of people had different experiences of him. Same with Harry - I wonder if we will ever know there truth about any of it!

Reactions: 7
Sounds like Carol McGiffin has got into trouble. She's no longer on Loose Women because of Covid conspiracy rant she did on a radio show.

While I dislike the way anyone who questions the narrative is called a CTer, she does sound like she's gone off the deep end with it all to me.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Fair one - it seems lots of people had different experiences of him. Same with Harry - I wonder if we will ever know there truth about any of it!
Just goes to prove that’s someone personal truth of their lived experience, does not necessarily equal THE truth everyone else recognises

Reactions: 11
Harry lost me a long time ago but it was when he openly talked about his "kills" in his book to heal himself that I felt absolute disgust at him Um, what about that little matter of security? Not just your own, but national security for the Brits you are still linked to? For me that was a really unforgivable misstep.

Andrew is vile and deserves banishment but I think people really do have a right to be very angry at Harry if only for that one thing.
---

Agreed!

Even though it's not marked as a rave thread, I won't go back to the Taylor thread in this forum as you can't have an opinion that isn't just endless gushing.

I made a post saying how much I had loved Folklore era Taylor, that I thought she'd really grown up and it suited her and made her more appealing and people didn't like that at all. Taylor fans in general are scary to me, as are Selena Gomez fans.
I work with a diverse group of people due to my current job, this includes military veterans to people living with dementia (I changed careers a number of years ago). I had one recently cry their eyes out for thirty minutes during one of our sessions. He felt such remorse and sadness from the innocent lives lost to PTSD he lives with. How Harry can (even with a ghostwriter) talk openly on such matters sickened me when I first heard about it, when ordinary people like this client can barely function due to what they've experienced.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
I work with a diverse group of people due to my current job, this includes military veterans to people living with dementia (I changed careers a number of years ago). I had one recently cry their eyes out for thirty minutes during one of our sessions. He felt such remorse and sadness from the innocent lives lost to PTSD he lives with. How Harry can (even with a ghostwriter) talk openly on such matters sickened me when I first heard about it, when ordinary people like this client can barely function due to what they've experienced.
This is reassuring to hear as I always thought the common thread with military personnel was that they don't like talking about things like this to just anybody and that's also why Harry's approach to discussing it was a shock. He comes across as the most selfish person, it has to be all about his needs 24/7 or he'll tantrum. He's repulsive to me.

Reactions: 27
I agree with most of this, but Andrew wasn't wearing his military uniform today either. He wore Garter robes over a suit and tie.
Harry hasn't got a robe as he stepped back from being a working royal so he isn’t a member of the garter. He wasn’t supposed to be wearing it from what I’ve read but that arrogant pig won’t have listened will he.
---
Not true Harry really well respected in the forces, have family who served alongside him. No idea about Andrew but I can’t imagine him being in the thick of it!
Do people respect him now after the comments he made about killing the taliban?

Reactions: 12
Just goes to prove that’s someone personal truth of their lived experience, does not necessarily equal THE truth everyone else recognises
Whole heartedly agree with this.
There is probably a grey area somewhere, maybe he was there ‘on the front line’ but his duties didn’t reflect that of others and he was kept in ‘safer’ positions so not as much danger.

I don’t know enough about it all to make any kind of comment with sourced confirmed information. But I do think people have a tendency to twist the narrative from their own experience both ways, good or bad, depending on whether they like someone or not. That goes for all the gossip 😆

Got to take everything with a pinch of salt, but there is no smoke without fire

anyway! Less Harry and more spicy celeb tea please ☕ 🫖

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I’ve read Spare (I know…) and he is pretty clear in that that he’s given roles on the front line but not in direct combat. At least that’s my memory from skimming it when it first came out.

FWIW he comes across in the book as a fairly tedious whinger who had a tit time losing his mother young but mostly complains about status stuff.

I also think William is quite a tit - not on the back of the book but from other things I’ve heard. Increasingly I realise that I dislike both sides in these public stand offs between famous people!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Sounds like Carol McGiffin has got into trouble. She's no longer on Loose Women because of Covid conspiracy rant she did on a radio show.

While I dislike the way anyone who questions the narrative is called a CTer, she does sound like she's gone off the deep end with it all to me.
It seems like a lot of people have really gone down the rabbit hole on both sides over COVID.

Poor woman, she has a cracking figure, but her face...I feel sorry for her. Imagine looking in the mirror and knowing you'd caused such disfigurement.
Did she say a few years back it was a combo of drugs and a really bad car crash ? She should go over to LA to the doctors that do the E show Botched.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Wow, I mean I’m not a Harry/Meghan fan, but are how are these people judging Harry more than Andrew?! Andrew literally used his power and position to sleep with vulnerable women?! Jesus get me off the bus if this is the feeling of the nation!
I doubt it's the feeling of the nation. Those people look to be ardent Monarchists. Not one person I know would favour Andrew over Harry. However, I'm from t'North and 'celebrations' were very, very muted in my city.

Reactions: 16
I think the Queen was seen as cool in her latter years. In her middle age she wasn’t. Charles and Camilla aren’t held in the same regard.

Wow, I mean I’m not a Harry/Meghan fan, but are how are these people judging Harry more than Andrew?! Andrew literally used his power and position to sleep with vulnerable women?! Jesus get me off the bus if this is the feeling of the nation!
You can always find people with ridiculous/unreasonable views on something. They found a few that had those and some of them in that video were Canadian/American too. I doubt it represents the general feeling of any of those nations.

Reactions: 7
There is a view among some members of society that what flowed from #metoo has resulted in all sorts of things that some men like to do and say being banned. Those things usually being the daily sexual harassment that women wish didn’t happen. They want the privilege to be able to continue behaving exactly as they like to women and resent being called on it. It’s not rape, so why are women complaining? What’s happened with Andrew falls squarely into that ‘what’s the big deal?’ camp so they won’t think he’s done anything.

I know no one who wants to see Andrew at an event ever again. I’ve heard so many first hand accounts of his awful behaviour for years, it was no surprise to see him finally come a cropper out in the open.

Harry? Shrug.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I saw the ever smiling Sweeney had got herself a job on Corrie as Tyrone's Mum ... they must be casting her much older hahaha. Alan Halsall is 40 .. Claire is 52 :ROFLMAO:
What happened to Margi Clarke, then? Last I read she was working behind the bar at Flanagan's Apple.

ETA: posted too early! Thanks to @Amoo for the explanation.

Reactions: 3
There is a view among some members of society that what flowed from #metoo has resulted in all sorts of things that some men like to do and say being banned. Those things usually being the daily sexual harassment that women wish didn’t happen. They want the privilege to be able to continue behaving exactly as they like to women and resent being called on it. It’s not rape, so why are women complaining? What’s happened with Andrew falls squarely into that ‘what’s the big deal?’ camp so they won’t think he’s done anything.
Precisely. It's the seemingly 'lesser' everyday sexism that continues to be a big problem in most women's lives. Too often, the larger-seeming problems get neatly boxed off (except they aren't) and it's then presented as women finding something else to complain about, when in fact that something else had already existed for a long, long time.

Whole heartedly agree with this.
There is probably a grey area somewhere, maybe he was there ‘on the front line’ but his duties didn’t reflect that of others and he was kept in ‘safer’ positions so not as much danger.

I don’t know enough about it all to make any kind of comment with sourced confirmed information. But I do think people have a tendency to twist the narrative from their own experience both ways, good or bad, depending on whether they like someone or not. That goes for all the gossip 😆

Got to take everything with a pinch of salt, but there is no smoke without fire

anyway! Less Harry and more spicy celeb tea please ☕ 🫖
exactly not to mention its the Internet we could all type anything, I mean remember all the Tom Hiddleston posts :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
I think the Queen was seen as cool in her latter years. In her middle age she wasn’t. Charles and Camilla aren’t held in the same regard.
The Queen in her last 20/25 years became sort of like the nations Grandma. We saw her aging but still working hard, keeping up with technology and she became softer somehow.
You’re absolutely right Charles just doesn’t have same levels of respect that she did

Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.