Secret Celebrity Gossip #113

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That’s a pretty unfortunate comparison given some of the evil stuff Mother Teresa got up to. I have no liking for Diana, but she was a saint compared to that evil witch.
this thread never ceases to amaze me. I’m now five tabs deep into MT’s controversies and the “miracles” that make her a “saint.” Wild that this can be alongside a chat about Eileen from Corrie’s weight loss. 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
this thread never ceases to amaze me. I’m now five tabs deep into MT’s controversies and the “miracles” that make her a “saint.” Wild that this can be alongside a chat about Eileen from Corrie’s weight loss. 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻
Miracles my bleeping fanny. Did you mean the woman with the tubercular cyst who was cured by antibiotics a blinding light shooting out of a picture of MT? 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 18
you mean the mother teresa stuff? i feel like it was, if a bit buried by all her positive pr. there was an infamous article written about her called “hell’s angel” (in the washington post i think?) a few years before she died and there was also a big expose into the conditions of her clinics years before that too. she also made anti-abortion comments in her nobel prize acceptance speech.
Yes the Mother Teresa stuff. It wasn’t published back then and even if it was it buried under Diana stuff. No human is a saint but they really gave it a good crack with Diana after she passed.

Reactions: 4
I don’t want anyone to be the king or queen, but now I quite like the idea of a slaaag for a queen!
Have to say the hate for Camilla is so mad. Both Charles and Diana were victims of their upbringing and family expectations. It was a travesty he wasn’t allowed to marry Camilla. It only hit me last few days what a true love story Charles and camilla actually is. I felt quite emotional yesterday for them both, could see her pride and his too. It’s awful about Diana and of course there were terrible things on all sides but I just can’t get with the hate for them both. It’s a bit tit but that’s cos we all know every detail that the tabloids found for us to pick over that suited their agenda. If we knew every detail of every ones elses’ life I’m sure we’d be equally disgusted for many other reasons. Pretty sure all these haters are NOT so bleeping PERFECT !!! Makes my blood boil tbh
Other thing that’s stuck me this weekend is the people banging on about his inherited privilege etc. Well, some ppl I know were lucky enough to be born into wealth, had private schooling, paid for university fees, so their privilege is RELATIVE to what Charles had/has. The country is fucked by the shite government we have and the whole country and world needs to pull together to change things for those in need and displaced.

Sorry rant over.
The way KC looked at QC as she made her way to sit next to him and the way they looked at each other when she sat down you know that is genuine love for each other.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
I have just started watching RHOCheshire as it seems I missed the last season and the word Jaysus! fell out of my mouth when I saw Lauren give a big cheesy grin, only she stopped looking like Lauren and turned into the Joker!!!! 😲

Reactions: 4
I saw a Tik Tok of some woman ranting that Camilla was an ‘ugly bleeping witch’ at the TV. She sounded completely demented. I actually thought she looked quite nice. Diana fans are nuts. The woman struggled to keep her knickers on and wasn’t averse to sleeping with other women‘s husbands herself. Bit rich for them to call Camilla a slag really.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
Diana stans are psychotic.

Can't believe they're making Charlie sit through this crappy concert. Didn't he have enough tedious shite yesterday?! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I saw a Tik Tok of some woman ranting that Camilla was an ‘ugly bleeping witch’ at the TV. She sounded completely demented. I actually thought she looked quite nice. Diana fans are nuts. The woman struggled to keep her knickers on and wasn’t averse to sleeping with other women‘s husbands herself. Bit rich for them to call Camilla a slag really.
But in fairness Diana only started doing that because her husband didn’t want her. She would have kept her knickers on if Charles had kept his y fronts on.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
But in fairness Diana only started doing that because her husband didn’t want her. She would have kept her knickers on if Charles had kept his y fronts on.
I read a book a few years ago which said she was Tom catting around before marriage - she was known for it, so it was a laugh that he would be marrying a virgin.
I honestly don't know what to believe 🤷

Reactions: 9
I read a book a few years ago which said she was Tom catting around before marriage - she was known for it, so it was a laugh that he would be marrying a virgin.
I honestly don't know what to believe 🤷
Well don't believe that, as it sounds absolute bullshit.

Well don't believe that, as it sounds absolute bullshit.
I don't believe it either, someone would have dug up the dirt and exposed her.
She was a virgin when she married Charles and I think she hoped for a fairytale life. Instead she found out her new husband was still in love with his former girlfriend and still seeing her and reserving all his love for her. No wonder she cheated herself, I would have done too. Charles had no intention of remaining faithful to Diana, Camilla was his one true love.

Reactions: 26
I don't believe it either, someone would have dug up the dirt and exposed her.
She was a virgin when she married Charles and I think she hoped for a fairytale life. Instead she found out her new husband was still in love with his former girlfriend and still seeing her and reserving all his love for her. No wonder she cheated herself, I would have done to.
In a nutshell

She didn’t have to go and shag other women’s husbands though. She was really no better that Charles and Camilla in that respect.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Even the esteemed sleb gossip thread, which is usually focused on loftier matters, such as Katherine Jenkins being a reported cow and Kylie's close friendships with her backing dancers, has become royal obsessed. This weekend is truly cursed.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
I love the anger from the Diana stans, you'd think Charlie boy cheated on them not a Woman they never met.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.