Secret Celebrity Gossip #113

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is the group I'm on. Am going to join the other group now lol
Screenshot_20230508-121932_Facebook.jpg
Screenshot_20230508-121939_Facebook.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30

I would would put it in a MAFS UK thread but they are all shut. Gemma Rose should take responsibility for herself. She's an adult and trying to pass the blame.

Reactions: 6
Fan threads in general are a scary place, even on Tattle, but what amuses me is when the people who know *everything* about their idol - they know where they live, know their favorite breakfast place, know every item in their wardrobe and can recall every time they wore something in particular, can identify their distant relatives, know the layout and decoration of their houses and those of their friends and family, keep track of every like and follow on their social media - but when DM or some other tabloid publishes pictures of them being out and about doing pap walks, they go “Oh no! this is so intrusive! I wish the press would leave them alone! ffs, s/he is such a private person, let them keep their private life private!!!”
I love an obsessive fandom. I think the best (as in equal parts terrifying and entertaining) are the Benedict Cumberbatch fans of circa 2010. That man stirred up something powerful in so many people. I think it was his 'unusual' looks that made him seem accessible and unleashed the inner stalker in so many breasts. I wonder if they're still out there, keeping tabs on his marriage, waiting to pounce.

• Wow
Reactions: 18
The Jared / Jensen shippers were wild as well. I briefly dated a girl who was involved in that fandom and she wrote her dissertation for a media degree about it.

There is some overlap between them and the Cumbercrazies too, funnily enough.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
I remember reading years ago about her bonking her famous boyfriend on an aeroplane with people nearby. She was sat on his lap. Could have been Michael, can't remember, but definitely wasn't Jason.
I think the person reporting thought that her boyfriend had corrupted sweet Kylie.😄
I feel like I remember the person reporting this being a senior Australian politician at the time...
---
The situation with Jamie Foxx is so weird. Crazy Days and Nights, which is to be taken with a pinch of salt but still interesting are claiming overdose.

There were several reports of difficult/bad behaviour from him on the set of his film for days before he was taken ill so could there be something in that?

The wording in the press and the the way the family are trying to keep things private but won't stop sharing and drip-feeding is really strange.
Didn't he say something pretty hateful and horrific publicly a couple of days before he was "taken ill"?

Reactions: 4
The Jared / Jensen shippers were wild as well. I briefly dated a girl who was involved in that fandom and she wrote her dissertation for a media degree about it.

There is some overlap between them and the Cumbercrazies too, funnily enough.
i had a friend who was massively into both larry and jared/jensen, and it was a wild thing to witness. would love to read that dissertation - i find parasocial relationships fascinating.

even when jared and jensen both married women it was still “oh that’s for PR”. pr for what exactly?!! the stuff that got said and done to their wives, sometimes in person, was absolute madness.
---
Fan threads in general are a scary place, even on Tattle, but what amuses me is when the people who know *everything* about their idol - they know where they live, know their favorite breakfast place, know every item in their wardrobe and can recall every time they wore something in particular, can identify their distant relatives, know the layout and decoration of their houses and those of their friends and family, keep track of every like and follow on their social media - but when DM or some other tabloid publishes pictures of them being out and about doing pap walks, they go “Oh no! this is so intrusive! I wish the press would leave them alone! ffs, s/he is such a private person, let them keep their private life private!!!”
this!!!

i don’t know if it’s been discussed here yet, but one of taylor swift’s shows this weekend involved a huge crowd of her fans holding up photos of her grandmother (who passed away a few years back) while she was signing a song about her as part of like a prearranged fan “idea” thing.

and like, at what point do you not stop and think: i am printing a photo of a woman i do not know, a celebrity’s dead grandma, so that i can hold this photo up in order for the celebrity, who i also do not know, to see. also can’t imagine how disconcerting it was for taylor herself, who looked pretty taken aback in the footage.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
This is actually bollocks. Never happened. Genuinely.

We are pretty much all fans on the Taylor thread (because she's incredibly intelligent and talented) but we're also all adults and the posts since the Matty thing came out have largely been confused by her behavior/concerned/critical. None of us know the motivation/reason behind it all but it could be any number of things.
Well, I'm sorry but you and others have scared me from even mentioning Taylor now anywhere on this board. Have your rave about in a thread not even marked as a rave thread all you want.

• Haha
Reactions: 10

I would would put it in a MAFS UK thread but they are all shut. Gemma Rose should take responsibility for herself. She's an adult and trying to pass the blame.
While treated badly her behaviour and constant talk of sex was disgusting
She’s just trying to cling on to her 5 mins of fame. Funny you never see her with the old contestants while several are out and about together a lot

Reactions: 5
I was just in the area where Amanda Holden put her house up for sale. It seems to have sold now but you can still see the pictures of it online in the estate agents. It’s like something Gemma Collins would live in, I am really surprised how tacky it is. But it has had a lot of money spent on it to look that tacky. I decided against leaving a link. Although it just says the name of the road and area, and it will have security, she might attract stalkers, I can imagine she is popular with creepy guys.

She was bossing Alan Carr on that Sicily makeover programme like she was a design expert and pissing on his ideas. I like her but interior design is not her thing.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Anyone following the Kevin Costner divorce? His wife of 18 years filed last week, taking him by surprise. Apparently he’s had a reputation as a serial cheater for as long as he’s been in Hollywood.
I'm old enough to remember the tabloids having a fit over him performing a sex act in front of a masseuse in Scotland. Asked for a happy ending. Lol

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
I'm old enough to remember the tabloids having a fit over him performing a sex act in front of a masseuse in Scotland. Asked for a happy ending. Lol
Phwoar I'd happily oblige if he was still in his bodyguard days!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Wasn’t that John Travolta?
He may have done the same but definitely Costner did it, was about 17 years ago, he's the same age as me and I wondered at the time why he needed a masseuse when many women would have been more than happy to oblige.

Reactions: 9
He may have done the same but definitely Costner did it, was about 17 years ago, he's the same age as me and I wondered at the time why he needed a masseuse when many women would have been more than happy to oblige.
Exactly. 😍🍆

Reactions: 3

I worked there at the time. There was plenty folk fawning over him, was definitely odd that he chose that person/time to behave like that.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.