Secret Celebrity Gossip #113

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The Queen in her last 20/25 years became sort of like the nations Grandma. We saw her aging but still working hard, keeping up with technology and she became softer somehow.
You’re absolutely right Charles just doesn’t have same levels of respect that she did
Whilst her work ethic was a great example to many, by refusing to stand down she robbed her son of the chance to have a good stab at the very job our money has been spent training him for. I don’t see him lasting 20 years to match his mother’s longevity so we’ll be going thru this whole parade soon enough.

Further, he gets the flack for how Diana was treated but the whole instruction bears a responsibility. If he’d been allowed to marry Camilla in the first place the whole mess would never have happened.

• Heart
Reactions: 52
I was confused at first by this apparent recasting! Margi Clarke played Jackie Dobbs, who was Tyrone's mother until whenever the writers decided she'd actually adopted him and lied about his true parentage. Not a storyline I remember particularly well. Claire Sweeney will be playing Tyrone's biological mother.
So was she 12 when she gave birth? That’s going to be a tricky storyline if they go with Claire’s real age 😱

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Sounds like Carol McGiffin has got into trouble. She's no longer on Loose Women because of Covid conspiracy rant she did on a radio show.

While I dislike the way anyone who questions the narrative is called a CTer, she does sound like she's gone off the deep end with it all to me.
I don’t get it, isn’t half the appeal of Loose Women that they’re all a bit bonkers?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Anyone following the Kevin Costner divorce? His wife of 18 years filed last week, taking him by surprise. Apparently he’s had a reputation as a serial cheater for as long as he’s been in Hollywood.

Reactions: 8
Anyone following the Kevin Costner divorce? His wife of 18 years filed last week, taking him by surprise. Apparently he’s had a reputation as a serial cheater for as long as he’s been in Hollywood.
I can imagine. He looks like he rates himself.

Reactions: 13
Didn’t he get a co star pregnant that’s why she’s filed for divorce well one of the reasons?

• Wow
Reactions: 9
yes!!! i wonder what the final trigger point was after such a long marriage where, like you say, the rumour always was that he played away throughout.

i’ve always wondered if there were rumours about him and whitney (her being gay/bi aside) - i remember his eulogy at her funeral sounding like they had a very deep connection (but obviously it could be platonic).
---
Didn’t he get a co star pregnant that’s why she’s filed for divorce well one of the reasons?
i’ve read it was a crew member (on yellowstone) rather than a costar but it could be either apparently based on his reputation 🧐

Reactions: 7
Whilst her work ethic was a great example to many, by refusing to stand down she robbed her son of the chance to have a good stab at the very job our money has been spent training him for. I don’t see him lasting 20 years to match his mother’s longevity so we’ll be going thru this whole parade soon enough.

Further, he gets the flack for how Diana was treated but the whole instruction bears a responsibility. If he’d been allowed to marry Camilla in the first place the whole mess would never have happened.
She saw as her duty and her job and to her it would have been an insult to abdicate, rightly or wrongly it just isn’t what they do.
The Diana situation was tit all around and I don’t think anyone comes out of it well.
But I was talking about the change in her over the last few decades of her reign after Diana died and why I thought people have more respect for her than Charles.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
She saw as her duty and her job and to her it would have been an insult to abdicate, rightly or wrongly it just isn’t what they do.
The Diana situation was tit all around and I don’t think anyone comes out of it well.
But I was talking about the change in her over the law few decades of her reign after Diana died and why I thought she had more respect for her than Charles.
Also Elizabeth would never have abdicated because of what happened with Edward VIII. She saw what happened to her father as a result of being being forced into becoming King and how it killed him in her mind.

Abdication was as such a dirty word that she just wouldn't have comprehended regardless of circumstances.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Just saw Stephen Mulhern on Chiswick High Road - he’s so tanned he’s borderline purple!

Not top drawer goss I acknowledge 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60
i’ve always wondered if there were rumours about him and whitney (her being gay/bi aside) - i remember his eulogy at her funeral sounding like they had a very deep connection (but obviously it could be platonic).
There were indeed rumors about him and Whitney, and I remember thinking the same thing watching his eulogy.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
There were indeed rumors about him and Whitney, and I remember thinking the same thing watching his eulogy.
i thought there must have been! remember watching the eulogy and thinking it was absolutely the way an ex-lover/partner would talk about someone (though i know that’s open for interpretation).

Reactions: 5
Also Elizabeth would never have abdicated because of what happened with Edward VIII. She saw what happened to her father as a result of being being forced into becoming King and how it killed him in her mind.

Abdication was as such a dirty word that she just wouldn't have comprehended regardless of circumstances.
My understanding is she had an agreement with Charles that she would step down but changed her mind. I personally believe her drive to carry on was motivated as much by not thinking Charles was up to it as it was duty.

Edward VIII was a very different circumstance. Very ironic given Charles current marital status. So what wasn’t acceptable to the royals at one time is acceptable now. Elizabeth would have been like the Queen Mother, certainly not exiled to France.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.