Secret Celebrity Gossip #113

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Was just reminded of the Jerry Spring episode about a man who married his horse!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Was just reminded of the Jerry Spring episode about a man who married his horse!
We used to watch JS late night after a uni night out- then they toned it down for a slightly earlier audience.

It was tit but first of its kind and we ROARED with laughter at it! RIP Jerry

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I've just noticed that Tattle changed my post in the last thread, a crown replaced the word Coro-nation ! :rolleyes:

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Why does Claire sweeney always look like she’s in “ cruise “ attire ?
I was amazing when she said she was BF’s with fat tony …. What an incongruous pairing !

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Random comment but there’s some varied tastes in here …

I’ve got such a telly crush on Brett Goldstein - I well fancy sweaty grumpy Roy Kent but Brett is actually quite gently spoken, a brilliant director and actor and his movie podcast is just brilliant

Love an unexpected bit of distraction 😍

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Random comment but there’s some varied tastes in here …

I’ve got such a telly crush on Brett Goldstein - I well fancy sweaty grumpy Roy Kent but Brett is actually quite gently spoken, a brilliant director and actor and his movie podcast is just brilliant

Love an unexpected bit of distraction 😍
Have you watched Shrinking? Not in it but writer and producer on it. Its brilliant.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.