Secret Celebrity Gossip #113

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dunno about that one, but you could feed 5000 people with a few loaves of bread and a couple of fish.

They wouldn't get much each though.
tbf on mumsnet you prob could feed all members for 5 years on that :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I used to be on a fb group praising St Diana. Joined out of curiosity but eventually had to leave as the group owner used to post hideous paintings of her which was faintly amusing but then started to say she was telling him what to post for our own good. These revelations were badly written nonsense but if anyone dared express a contrary opinion they were blocked. I used to wonder what sort of life he led as he really seemed to believe he was channelling her.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Even the esteemed sleb gossip thread, which is usually focused on loftier matters, such as Katherine Jenkins being a reported cow and Kylie's close friendships with her backing dancers, has become royal obsessed. This weekend is truly cursed.
I’m sure we’ll be back to our usual by Tuesday! You can’t cough here without someone mentioning Lorraine’s growler

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Whilst her work ethic was a great example to many, by refusing to stand down she robbed her son of the chance to have a good stab at the very job our money has been spent training him for. I don’t see him lasting 20 years to match his mother’s longevity so we’ll be going thru this whole parade soon enough.

Further, he gets the flack for how Diana was treated but the whole instruction bears a responsibility. If he’d been allowed to marry Camilla in the first place the whole mess would never have happened.
She believed that God appointed her to the role and retirement wasn't really an option if that's your stance 😬

Reactions: 4
For good Di content join the Princess Diana no trolls allowed group on FB. 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Why you shower?
Lorraine Kelly's growler.
Haha!!! Do you mind if I share that on another thread, it’s a new classic!

To keep it on topic, does anyone know of any celebs who have publicly turned down royal concerts like this evening’s one?

• Haha
To keep it on topic, does anyone know of any celebs who have publicly turned down royal concerts like this evening’s one?
No, but it would have been funny if they asked someone like Billy Bragg. Hopefully they aren't that stupid though.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Haha!!! Do you mind if I share that on another thread, it’s a new classic!

Save me typing them out. https://www.ladbible.com/news/who-r...onation-concert-time-schedule-638401-20230505

• Heart
Even the esteemed sleb gossip thread, which is usually focused on loftier matters, such as Katherine Jenkins being a reported cow and Kylie's close friendships with her backing dancers, has become royal obsessed. This weekend is truly cursed.
I feel truly out of the loop, everyone seems to know about Kylie and the bum stuff apart from me!
I mentioned in passing at my Coronation lunch that I'd heard things about Kylie recently.....and I didn't get time to finish before they said oh you mean the bum stuff as though it was old news, and then they changed the subject to something they thought more interesting!!!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
I feel truly out of the loop, everyone seems to know about Kylie and the bum stuff apart from me!
I mentioned in passing at my Coronation lunch that I'd heard things about Kylie recently.....and I didn't get time to finish before they said oh you mean the bum stuff as though it was old news, and then they changed the subject to something they thought more interesting!!!!
What bum stuff? I'm as innocent as you!

Oh gawd!!! Please don't let it be the same as Lisa Stanfields Frozen tit dildo

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.