Secret Celebrity Gossip #109

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hope they at least dye his hair blonde. I think they've got Cameron Cook spot on, but I definitely pictured Tony Baddingham and Declan O'Hara as older than David Tennant and Aidan Turner. Declan is basically an overly-cultured Terry Wogan.
Aiden Turner will be Tiggy's dad ... I know she's supposed to be young but how young are they going? :ROFLMAO: I won't complain too much because I'll be watching for Aiden anyway.

I see Jilly's latest book 'Tackle' has been delayed because the publishers wanted more sex.

Reactions: 4
Looks like Gwyneth is getting inspo from Geri’s wardrobe for her court outfits so far.
61BC1B9E-160D-42FE-B026-5FB372528D1D.jpeg
1F20A19B-B102-44A0-A84B-4D0CD4D07109.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
I’m sorry, but those pictures of Gwynnie in the court room just look to me like a very privileged, entitled woman who would zoom recklessly down ski slopes screaming ‘OUT OF MY WAY, PEASANTS!’ at anyone who got in her way.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
"...some of the finest acting talent Britain has to offer..."

Danny Dyer and Emily Atack????

Sadly, it seems I'm going to have to bootleg it watch it totally legally for Oliver Chris, who has been a favourite of mine since Green Wing.
I loved him in Bluestone 42. It pretty much collapsed once he left.

Reactions: 4
I’m sorry, but those pictures of Gwynnie in the court room just look to me like a very privileged, entitled woman who would zoom recklessly down ski slopes screaming ‘OUT OF MY WAY, PEASANTS!’ at anyone who got in her way.
Totally, got that chewing a wasp look

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Complete change of subject, but this came up on my Facebook feed today - Disney+ are turning Jilly Cooper's Rivals into a mini series with a great cast (David Tennant, Aiden Turner, Rufus Sewell etc):

Mind you, if my teenage memories are right, they'll only have a novella left once they take out all the racy bits...
I am so excited for this, although I've never read Rivals, only everything from Polo onwards. My much missed best friend from my 20s (who got me into reading Jilly Cooper) would have loved this although she had very set ideas about what RCB would look like and I don't think would be impressed with the casting selection.

Reactions: 8
Aiden Turner will be Tiggy's dad ... I know she's supposed to be young but how young are they going? :ROFLMAO: I won't complain too much because I'll be watching for Aiden anyway.

I see Jilly's latest book 'Tackle' has been delayed because the publishers wanted more sex.
She's meant to be 18.
Screenshot_20230322_205214_Google.jpg

• Sick
Reactions: 2
I have some Brian Molko tea. Twenty odd years ago, so 97 or 98 roughly, I had an acquaintance who lost her virginity to him. Up the bum. She went to a gig and met him afterwards. We were all pretty shocked as it seemed strange to have anal before anything else.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.