Secret Celebrity Gossip #109

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sharleen I understand won't reveal who 'Halo' is based on......any tea ?
I always thought it was about Princess Diana who was never out of the news. she was rumoured to have had an affair with Tom Hanks hence the movie scene lyric.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I always thought it was about Princess Diana who was never out of the news. she was rumoured to have had an affair with Tom Hanks hence the movie scene lyric.
princess diana had an affair with tom hanks?!?! when?!?!? HOW?!?! i have never heard this before 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Neil Morrissey owns (or owned, unsure if he still does) a few pubs, one of which is in my neck of the woods. Never met him personally but people who have and have worked for him have described him as quite arrogant.
He owns or owned the pub in Scotland featured in Local Hero.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
He owns or owned the pub in Scotland featured in Local Hero.
I vaguely knew one set of owners. He died though. He was a London jeweller to the slebs back in the day. Phil Collins had him do one of his wives rings with a large stone bought separately. The sneaky jeweller cut the back off the stone and made two rings and presumably a hefty profit with the second!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.