Secret Celebrity Gossip #109

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is bloody marvellous apart from the casting of Rupert Campbell Black. Why is it so hard for them to cast someone who looks like a Greek God!

I've always imagined older RCB as someone like Rupert Penry Jones.

I'll be watching though. Love the rest of the cast.
ooo i love Rupert nearly called my son Rupert. When i saw his name my heart skipped a beat. He is just gorgeous.

Reactions: 1
What utterly self indulgent privileged drivel.
I'm sure people in dire poverty and grinding hardship would love to work on their light daily and have some ceremonial cacao. Got nothing better to do.
Patsy would no doubt say they should choose a happy thought instead of being unhappy - it's really that simple.
This tosh really verges on the offensive tbh. 'I'm wealthy and happy! Believe in magic and you can be too!'
Im sorry but even if I was on the bones of my arse I’d turn my nose up at ceremonial bleeping cacao. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Reactions: 7
Do you think he maybe gay ..I'll volunteer to give him a nosh lol 😆
Didn't Alex use to offer blow jobs to people at parties?

Gwyneth has always seemed very cold and ruthless to me(no pun intended) so it wouldn’t surprise if it were true. Funny how everyone forgets that the only reason she became famous in the first place was because she was Brad Pitt’s girlfriend, I remember Jennifer Lopez giving an interview early in her career and saying that Gwyneth had ‘only got hot by association’ or something similar. She was called a witch for saying that but she was right!
She arranged a C-section for Moses supposedly because she wanted to get back on the booze asap.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
I am so excited for this, although I've never read Rivals, only everything from Polo onwards. My much missed best friend from my 20s (who got me into reading Jilly Cooper) would have loved this although she had very set ideas about what RCB would look like and I don't think would be impressed with the casting selection.
You've never read Rivals?? You need to correct that immediately!! ;)

I'm hoping it'll be like all the fuss when Daniel Craig was announced as Bond and there were a lot of mutterings about how Bond couldn't be blonde, but he ended up doing a spectacular job. Actually I think Daniel Craig would make a great RCB for the later books when he's in his 50s/60s.

Reactions: 8
You've never read Rivals?? You need to correct that immediately!! ;)

I'm hoping it'll be like all the fuss when Daniel Craig was announced as Bond and there were a lot of mutterings about how Bond couldn't be blonde, but he ended up doing a spectacular job. Actually I think Daniel Craig would make a great RCB for the later books when he's in his 50s/60s.
I haven't read any Jilly Cooper since the 90s, summer reading sorted.

Reactions: 4

Has anybody been watching the current series of DNA journey?
I'm finding this series fascinating, especially how the duos were drawn to become friends which links in with their ancestry.
It's my favourite programme at the moment! 😄
Neil Morrissey owns (or owned, unsure if he still does) a few pubs, one of which is in my neck of the woods. Never met him personally but people who have and have worked for him have described him as quite arrogant.

Reactions: 5
Neil Morrissey owns (or owned, unsure if he still does) a few pubs, one of which is in my neck of the woods. Never met him personally but people who have and have worked for him have described him as quite arrogant.
My brother and his mates met him when they were on a stag do years ago and he was on his own in a bar so they invited him to join them. He even came to the wedding!

Reactions: 8
Not strictly Britpop but a similar era - a family friend works quite closely with Texas and Sharleen Spiteri is, apparently, wonderfully cool, charming and lovely.
Sharleen I understand won't reveal who 'Halo' is based on......any tea ?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.