Secret Celebrity Gossip #109

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don’t like Paltrow, too milksop for me. But she is mega rich and the guy probably wants a bit of her money.

Reactions: 13
I have a steam function in my shower and Gwynnie and her steamed vag intrude my thoughts every bleeping time I switch it on 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I can't bear Paltrow. The vag candles and bone broth aren't doing much good are they? she's 50 and looks it.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 34
I can't bear Paltrow. The vag candles and bone broth aren't doing much good are they? she's 50 and looks it.
someone did a comparison between gwyneth (wellness “guru”, inhales bone broth instead of eating) and other famous women of a similar age (who eat, drink, enjoy themselves) - and the difference was stark. gwyneth looks exactly how i would expect someone who willingly inhales broth as a meal to look 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
someone did a comparison between gwyneth (wellness “guru”, inhales bone broth instead of eating) and other famous women of a similar age (who eat, drink, enjoy themselves) - and the difference was stark. gwyneth looks exactly how i would expect someone in willingly inhales broth as a meal to look 🤣
Haha, like that comparison between Gillian McKeith and Nigella. Nigella looks like a goddess and Gillian looks exactly like someone who has had their nose in other people's tit for years.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
Haha, like that comparison between Gillian McKeith and Nigella. Nigella looks like a goddess and Gillian looks exactly like someone who has had their nose in other people's tit for years.
Or to give her full qualified medical title... Gillian McKeith

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 74
Her pretending to faint on I’m a celeb and Sean Ryders reaction to her in general in that show made it for me 😂
Pretty sure she was stealing food as well when they were all starving . No wonder they were all wanting to kill her haha

Reactions: 4
just makes me never want to go skiing though 🤣 there was a young french actor who died last year in a very similar set of events and it just scares me.
Years ago I was told they had a couple of hundred fatalities each year across the Alps mainly from ski accidents or avalanches. Around 10,000 injuries of varying severity.

I remember talking with someone who taken a tumble while skiing and turned their lower leg 180 degrees pretty much destroying their knee. They were hopped up on morphine waiting for their insurance company to organise a flight home.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
I’ve fallen into a bit of a rabbit hole reading all about how Graham Coxon has been having multiple relationships with various very young girls on the go all while with his ex wife, even when their kid was a baby. One fan says he raped her. He sent dick pics to another and slept with then ghosted other ones.
His ex posts on Instagram about being involved in women’s aid, having PTSD, and having barely any money to live on- she’s had to use a food bank. She’s also posted images of her having a black eye.
He is obviously a complete piece of tit. If anyone else wants to fall down the rabbit hole then look at roomeight.tumbler.com

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
Patsy Palmer’s Instagram account is like a parody. Fair play to her, her drug taking is an in the past, she lives a nice life, and has a great family. But she comes across like a Poundshop Gywnnie Paltrow.

097135C5-4900-4126-945E-31F3B78330F4.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Patsy Palmer’s Instagram account is like a parody. Fair play to her, her drug taking is an in the past, she lives a nice life, and has a great family. But she comes across like a Poundshop Gywnnie Paltrow.

View attachment 2047073
I'm sure it's easy to have such an airy fairy attitude when you live in Malibu and have nothing to do all day. Wasnt she rumoured to have won the lottery?

Reactions: 26

View attachment 2047073
What utterly self indulgent privileged drivel.
I'm sure people in dire poverty and grinding hardship would love to work on their light daily and have some ceremonial cacao. Got nothing better to do.
Patsy would no doubt say they should choose a happy thought instead of being unhappy - it's really that simple.
This tosh really verges on the offensive tbh. 'I'm wealthy and happy! Believe in magic and you can be too!'

Reactions: 36
Patsy is being completely insufferable at the moment. Positivity overload. I get the sense with her the hippy dippy stuff is gossamer thin. Cross her and the cockney scrapper will come out. She looks really well though.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Complete change of subject, but this came up on my Facebook feed today - Disney+ are turning Jilly Cooper's Rivals into a mini series with a great cast (David Tennant, Aiden Turner, Rufus Sewell etc):

Mind you, if my teenage memories are right, they'll only have a novella left once they take out all the racy bits...

• Haha
Reactions: 21

View attachment 2047073
I know it's childish and stupid but I now have the overwhelming urge to reply to this message with "Rickeeeeeee!"

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Complete change of subject, but this came up on my Facebook feed today - Disney+ are turning Jilly Cooper's Rivals into a mini series with a great cast (David Tennant, Aiden Turner, Rufus Sewell etc):

Mind you, if my teenage memories are right, they'll only have a novella left once they take out all the racy bits...

This has made my day! Just can’t beat Jilly on a beach with a cocktail!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Can you imagine such a restrictive diet as bloody bone broth. Jesus. Why? She has a personal chef I'm sure who could cook her amazing food but no, "give me more broth as I sniff my vagina candle" ... just tedious. Chris Martin had a lucky escape there

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Can you imagine such a restrictive diet as bloody bone broth. Jesus. Why? She has a personal chef I'm sure who could cook her amazing food but no, "give me more broth as I sniff my vagina candle" ... just tedious. Chris Martin had a lucky escape there
I wonder if Apple and Moses have grown up normal or crazy?

Reactions: 9
Patsy is being completely insufferable at the moment. Positivity overload. I get the sense with her the hippy dippy stuff is gossamer thin. Cross her and the cockney scrapper will come out. She looks really well though.
I just can’t warm to her at all. Her appearance on GMB was the final straw and the constant ‘im a DJ’ tit.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.