Secret Celebrity Gossip #109

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Complete change of subject, but this came up on my Facebook feed today - Disney+ are turning Jilly Cooper's Rivals into a mini series with a great cast (David Tennant, Aiden Turner, Rufus Sewell etc):

Mind you, if my teenage memories are right, they'll only have a novella left once they take out all the racy bits...
Bloody hell!!🤬🤬🤬 You got me all excited at the mention of Rufus!!! Only to find you've got the wrong bloody one!!! 🤬🤬🤬😄😄😄😄😄🤣🤣🤣🤣🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 5
She is queen of the death stare. That's basically all she did in Game of Thrones :ROFLMAO: no no, she was really good in GoT, fair play to her, she was excellent amongst so many big players. That death stare though!

View attachment 2039496
I love her in the worst witch. My little girl watches it on Netflix and was devastated when her character did a spell and changed the way she looked (clearly because she had left). She’s a great actress

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Chris Martin was in a season of Modern Family that also included a Gwyneth parody (think she was played by Mira Sorvino). It wasn't too extreme but it was definitely a piss-take.

Reactions: 7

I'm pleased about this as I think Boy George has treated Jon Moss abysmally over the years
I read this too and wonder what happened (again).

I recently watched the programme about Culture Club reforming and going on a world tour, only for Boy George to pull out last minute with a throat issue. The was a note saying the group hadn’t spoken to George since and this was filmed in 2014. Evidently they must have reformed since then

i

Reactions: 1
Gwynnie is an utterly insufferable bleep, but, I am glad she isn't a plastic blow up doll like Madge and so many others. She at least seems to have the sense to not tamper with her face and make it immobile.

Reactions: 24
Complete change of subject, but this came up on my Facebook feed today - Disney+ are turning Jilly Cooper's Rivals into a mini series with a great cast (David Tennant, Aiden Turner, Rufus Sewell etc):

Mind you, if my teenage memories are right, they'll only have a novella left once they take out all the racy bits...
This is bloody marvellous apart from the casting of Rupert Campbell Black. Why is it so hard for them to cast someone who looks like a Greek God!

I've always imagined older RCB as someone like Rupert Penry Jones.

I'll be watching though. Love the rest of the cast.

Reactions: 15
Gwynnie is an utterly insufferable bleep, but, I am glad she isn't a plastic blow up doll like Madge and so many others. She at least seems to have the sense to not tamper with her face and make it immobile.
All that wax she puts down her fanny has got to chafe though.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
to be fair, gwyneth is also a nepotism baby and her godfather is stephen spielberg (he gave her her first “big” role). she would have gotten famous by association absolutely, but not necessarily through brad. though it was weird when they had those matching haircuts.

she also dated ben affleck for years which might be influencing j-lo’s opinion a bit 🤣😉
Brad always matches whoever his current squeeze is, tattoos with Angelina, blonde highlights with Jen.

Gwen's mom is stunning I think

Reactions: 12

"...some of the finest acting talent Britain has to offer..."

Danny Dyer and Emily Atack????

Sadly, it seems I'm going to have to bootleg it watch it totally legally for Oliver Chris, who has been a favourite of mine since Green Wing.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Disney+ and Jilly Coopers Riders an oxymoron if I saw one, Disney here I come 😂 love a bit of Jilly Cooper.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
I read this too and wonder what happened (again).

I recently watched the programme about Culture Club reforming and going on a world tour, only for Boy George to pull out last minute with a throat issue. The was a note saying the group hadn’t spoken to George since and this was filmed in 2014. Evidently they must have reformed since then

i
They did a UK tour in 2018, and I went to see them 😊

If I remember correctly, all four of them were meant to be doing the tour, but it ended up just being George, Mikey and Roy.

They did a UK tour in 2018, and I went to see them 😊

If I remember correctly, all four of them were meant to be doing the tour, but it ended up just being George, Mikey and Roy.
Was just going to post the same as I saw them too. They were brilliant.

Reactions: 3
Was just going to post the same as I saw them too. They were brilliant.
Yes, they were, and they had Belinda Carlisle and Tom Bailey from the Thompson Twins as the support acts, and they were also good

Reactions: 6
This is bloody marvellous apart from the casting of Rupert Campbell Black. Why is it so hard for them to cast someone who looks like a Greek God!

I've always imagined older RCB as someone like Rupert Penry Jones.

I'll be watching though. Love the rest of the cast.
I hope they at least dye his hair blonde. I think they've got Cameron Cook spot on, but I definitely pictured Tony Baddingham and Declan O'Hara as older than David Tennant and Aidan Turner. Declan is basically an overly-cultured Terry Wogan.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.