Secret Celebrity Gossip #105

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine being 14/15 and writing out a statement about your Dad rimming some lady in an alleyway.
9087031F-2F9C-47B1-B853-65B23BF9CAC8.jpeg

People keep calling him the ‘Yorkshire Rimmer’ now 😂

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 55
THE YORKSHIRE RIMMER?!?!?

View attachment 1957285

but omg that poor girl having to write that.
Though she said people don’t understand how it feels watching that video and I’m like, if there was even a hint that a video existed of my dad giving someone a rimjob, I wouldn’t watch it???

It’s the most unsexy thing ever, looks like he was searching for a missing earring the amount of disinterest he showed.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Though she said people don’t understand how it feels watching that video and I’m like, if there was even a hint that a video existed of my dad giving someone a rimjob, I wouldn’t watch it???
i hadn’t even picked up on that - i hope it’s poor wording because why would you watch it?! unless she wanted to know for definite it was him but still, why put yourself through it. that’s your dad 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 16
Just watching all 7 members of the reunited S Club 7 on The One Show. If I hadn’t seen Paul sat with the other members I would never have recognised him

And Jo needs to lay off the facial work

Reactions: 7
Think this is it, however long it stays up (the link, not the lad)

It’s a bit lacklustre isn’t it.I don’t know what I was expecting, but this isn’t it.
It looks like he’s dropped a pound coin in her bum and needs it back to make up the taxi fare.

• Haha
Reactions: 66
Just watching all 7 members of the reunited S Club 7 on The One Show. If I hadn’t seen Paul sat with the other members I would never have recognised him

And Jo needs to lay off the facial work
They’re all in need of the money sadly, not because they love pop music

Reactions: 10
It’s a bit lacklustre isn’t it.I don’t know what I was expecting, but this isn’t it.
It looks like he’s dropped a pound coin in her bum and needs it back to make up the taxi fare.
Maybe he confused her with a Tesco trolley and just wanted his quid back!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
I don’t doubt Frances maybe found it easier to get some auditions because of her mum but she’d already originated Dinah the Dining Car in Starlight Express and had some other work as a kid. One of those instances where a connection opened the door initially but she also had the talent to keep the door open. Don’t think Sylvia Young has anywhere near as much clout in New York as she might do in the West End and Frances was set for a great career off the back of taking her Eponine to Broadway and winning the Tony.

It was very shortly after that Tony win when she fell pregnant with Eliza (the result of an affair with John Caird) and presumably had to leave the role earlier than planned/contracted for. She thought she would be brought back after a year or two but Cameron Mackintosh never did bring her back to Les Mis on Broadway and the job offers pretty much all dried up after that. She obviously got some work but no on stage roles in any Cameron Mackintosh productions as far as I recall. It was only when Eliza played Little Cosette in the West End that she got to return there as Eponine. The official line about why she wasn’t in the 10th Anniversary Concert was that she was making family a priority but I suspect Cameron was still annoyed with her even at that point.
She was absolutely awful when she was 'acting' in Dream Team, I was so surprised to find out how regarded she is on stage

They’re all in need of the money sadly, not because they love pop music
Maybe Zoella can get them to perform at her birthday party, actual S Club 7 instead of S Club 3. Although band members would probably outnumber friends at her birthday party these days.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.