Secret Celebrity Gossip #105

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I must say that rimming is not what I was expecting when I first read about this story. I was expecting some front bottom licking.
Maybe he was preparing her for some back door action…
Maybe she was just asking him to check if she had piles?🤔

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Omg that video is grim! Looks well lit, who videoed it.. looks like a comedy sketch! Her dress was right up her back, she’s got strong legs & has deffo done that before 💩🤢💥

• Haha
Reactions: 18
After watching that video:
His poor daughter for having to see that video, write that tweet and deal with all this at nearly 15. Some of the replies she has had are disgusting.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
The next game he plays, you just know the fans will start singing "you only sing when you're rimming..."

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Oh god that is actually his name!:ROFLMAO: Thought it might be a photoshop job!
Ralph Rimmer is the former chief executive of rugby league, he stood down at the end of last year - so not sure that's genuine, as I don't see why he would be involved in an investigation now. But the name was just too good an opportunity for someone to pass up!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Why?????????? I don’t understand why he’s got his kecks round his ankles showing his teeny todger while she’s bent double, looking like she’s taking a painful tit. Is that what passes for a knee trembler in an alleyway these days?

• Haha
Reactions: 45
The next game he plays, you just know the fans will start singing "you only sing when you're rimming..."
… while being celebrated in the locker room. Never date a rugger boy, they can’t keep their dicks in their pants EVER
Why?????????? I don’t understand why he’s got his kecks round his ankles showing his teeny todger while she’s bent double, looking like she’s taking a painful tit. Is that what passes for a knee trembler in an alleyway these days?
He was obviously rimming her while trying to get hard and give her one up the back passage. Sadly too many 🍺🍺🍺 resulted in limp dick syndrome, and his tiny one is there for the world to see.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Though she said people don’t understand how it feels watching that video and I’m like, if there was even a hint that a video existed of my dad giving someone a rimjob, I wouldn’t watch it???

It’s the most unsexy thing ever, looks like he was searching for a missing earring the amount of disinterest he showed.
He's clearly hammered, which of course is no excuse for what he did.

There are some absolute dickheads responding to his daughter :rolleyes:

• Sad
Reactions: 22
He's obviously the sort of douchebag who thinks spit is anything remotely like lube 😲😖😫🤬

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
i hadn’t even picked up on that - i hope it’s poor wording because why would you watch it?! unless she wanted to know for definite it was him but still, why put yourself through it. that’s your dad 🤦🏼‍♀️
Just smell his breath after a night out. 💩

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
This is why you date closeted football twinks instead!

(Mostly kidding, because I fancy Todd Cantwell, who AFAIK is straight).
😂😂😂😂 old lunchbox Lampard back in the day would do me, or equally hung Jamie Redknapp, neither of them like cock apparently 🤷🏼‍♂️🤷🏼‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I needed some light relief and I cannot tell you how glad I am that I caught up on this thread tonight 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.