Secret Celebrity Gossip #105

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was about to have dinner. I'm not hungry now 😂 that's one grim video. Darn my morbid curiousity making me click on the link

• Haha
Reactions: 16
And to think that when I was a teenager I thought my Dad was completely mortifying because he called Fatboy Slim Slimboy Jim and told my friends they looked 'groovy'.

On balance I would agree that having the nation watch a video of your dad licking someone's bumhole down an alleyway beats that.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 95
Imagine having that video on the Internet FOREVER! Poor kids will have it rough at school, he should have thought of that before he rimmed down an alley. Cheating is d dreadful, the video splashed online makes it 🔟 x worse for his family

• Sad
Reactions: 28
This is the rimmer of the night
The night, oh yeah
The rimmer of the night
This is the rimmer of my life
My life, oh yeah

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 49
I've got no idea who any rugby players are, but is that genuinely him? Looks a bit staged (they're not hiding very well, she never shows her face, it cuts off very quick etc).

Reactions: 2
Recap: the rugby player Joe W has been videotaped rimming a random woman down an alley next to Greggs. He was caught licking her 🍑 his tiny 🍆 was limp. His wife went on social media to say it wasn’t her in the video 😏

In other news S Club have spent all their money so are reforming
---

I've got no idea who any rugby players are, but is that genuinely him? Looks a bit staged (they're not hiding very well, she never shows her face, it cuts off very quick etc).
He has issued a statement apologising 🤦🏼‍♂️

• Haha
Reactions: 29
He has issued a statement apologising 🤦🏼‍♂️
FFS...what a wally*

* I tried other insults (hole, bellend, prick etc), but they all sounded like I was commenting on the video.
---

I can understand a quick shag up against the wall but a a rimming in an alleyway?? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
And with someone who's probably a stranger that you've only just met, and who definitely hasn't washed in at least a few hours, too 🤢🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 48
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.