Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Badbugger

Vanessa Feltz has split from fiance Ben after he was cheating with multiple women. Quite shocked.
Oh no - I bloomin’ love Vanessa. When I’m on my early shifts I really miss listening to her on R2 when I was driving into work. I think she’s really smart and just able to talk about anything at any level - and generally just seems a good and lovely ‘sort’.

• Heart
Reactions: 101

petitspois

VIP Member
Rather than the narrative being poor Vanessa as he never put a ring on it, I think sensible Vanessa. Now he can’t get a penny and she didn’t have to listen to him singing ‘hey!, what’s wrong with youuuuuuuu?’ at the reception.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 99

MissHavisham

Chatty Member
And to think that when I was a teenager I thought my Dad was completely mortifying because he called Fatboy Slim Slimboy Jim and told my friends they looked 'groovy'.

On balance I would agree that having the nation watch a video of your dad licking someone's bumhole down an alleyway beats that.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 95

Beverley Macker

VIP Member
I’ll be glad when we can stop reading about Vanessa’s ex Ben so I don’t have to have that song in my head every day! 🤣

Why do people hate Sam Smith but love Lewis Capaldi?

Physically I think SS looks better.
Because Lewis seems to have a nice personality and doesn’t seem to want to push kink into everything he does?

• Heart
Reactions: 85

MrsPiggleWiggle

Chatty Member
Sam Smith is a man who claims to not be a man. He is gaslighting everyone.

He's also an unfuckable lard ass who is cavorting in ways which show off his wobbly, pasty man-jugs and is making the nation's stomach turn.

In case anyone wasn't aware, his wealthy mother was sacked from her City job for spending all of her working day trying to get Sam's career off the ground.

Gay men don't need someone like Sam representing them. Homophobia is on the rise, and it's all down to clowns like him.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 83

InkHeart

Chatty Member
I find it absolutely hilarious how Sam Smith angers people by simply… wearing clothes and posing.

It was exactly the same with Miley Cyrus a decade ago.

“How dare this person assert their sexuality and present their body in a way I find unattractive!!1!!1!111!!”
I'm not angry because he's doing it, I'm perplexed because he's bad at it.

• Heart
Reactions: 78

boatofbubbles

Chatty Member
“But sources reckon it was Nineties electro-dance group Phats & Small’s return to performing, as a nostalgic act touring holiday parks, that appears to have enabled the worst of Ben’s infidelity.”

OMG! Poor Nessa! It’s one thing to be cheated on but it’s another if your bloke has (allegedly) been bumping uglies with a holidaymaker at Butlins!

Let’s hope she doesn’t go back to her old ways…

Sorry but after a few drinks and very much behind all I took in was "drinking custard again" that didn't half make me laugh!

• Haha
Reactions: 73

Blessmyheart

VIP Member
Ben’s latest Instagram posts are worth a watch. He is practically eating himself. My favourite…he does the lip thing in quite a few of them, obviously thinks it makes him look cute. The wink… 🤮 He is a middle aged man who was punching with VF. Not sure if he is trying to get her back, but looking at the Instagrams, instant Ick surely.

If he was custard he’d drink himself.

• Haha
  • Sick

Silverback

VIP Member
Feast your eyes on this new Sam Smith photo shoot!
7759C5DE-7DDC-46E4-9AE0-68C07B5BCD30.png

94ADEA43-8759-4127-800B-221A5A413EE0.png

He looks like when you tie string around a joint of gammon

• Sick
  • Haha
  • Wow

Shady Pines Ma

VIP Member
I was just thinking about Bill Nighy, having heard him on the radio
What do we know about him?
I have a feeling he has come up before and is nice. 🤞
I've told this story before but I was in New York (to see Jon Stewart in one of his final the Daily Shows before he left) and after getting our ticket went to sit in a cafe a few blocks away from the studio before queuing.

Bill Nighy was in there as he was doing a play on Broadway at the time with Carey Mulligan. He was sitting reading, drkning tea and was SO beautifully dressed. My God he looked immaculate despite it just being daytime.

No-one approached him and just let him crack on and I just couldn't belive how English he looked with his book and tea - really made me smile. Anyway he looks at his watch and in the MOST Bill Nighy voice shouts 'bloody bollocks' picks up his stuff and literally runs out. Was just amazingly chaotic! I love him :)

That same night back at our hotel we got in the lift and had a little chat with Sir Bradley Wiggins- also a legend!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 72
I don’t think body positivity means we have to look at every single persons wobbly fat body. It’s not special.
If I wanted to look at that I’d look in the mirror.

• Haha
Reactions: 68

Shawads

VIP Member
Got nothing against body positivity, think it's great to have different kinds of TV, it got boring after a while of just perfect prim and done up types.

But what I don't get is the hog-tied like someone in an Amsterdam dungeon one day, piss orgy the other... It's grim no matter what you look like. At this point what's the next step? Just getting his bits out and helicoptering it round while he sings the chorus?
It's vile, not everyone even knows about half these fetishises.
Evden if hes notshowing actual genitalia the whole look is about thingz that go on behind closed doors or on 18+ sites, special clubs etc.
it's not fair to keep throwing out stuff like this for mainstream public consumption, especially when parents are working so hard to try and protect their kids on the Web
It's not just Sam smith, loads of celebs seem to do it now, presumably to look edgy but I find it creepy as heck.
People can do whatever they want hog tied whatever in private but some of the stuff around these preferences can be really triggering and we're not seeking it out, it's just there and we're not giving consent to see it

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 68