Secret Celebrity Gossip #105

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Recap: the rugby player Joe W has been videotaped rimming a random woman down an alley next to Greggs. He was caught licking her 🍑 his tiny 🍆 was limp. His wife went on social media to say it wasn’t her in the video 😏

In other news S Club have spent all their money so are reforming
---

He has issued a statement apologising 🤦🏼‍♂️

He should have used the Shaggy defense, he might just have gotten away with it too.

"Well, that's not me, it's clearly Jo from S Club 7 trying to drum up interest in the band reunion. I am shocked"

• Haha
Reactions: 37
I can understand a quick shag up against the wall but a rimming in an alleyway?? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
rimming definitely seems a “wait until you get home and have fully prepared” kind of activity to me 🤣
---

He should have used the Shaggy defense, he might just have gotten away with it too.

"Well, that's not me, it's clearly Jo from S Club 7 trying to drum up interest in the band reunion. I am shocked"
just zoomed in on your user pic and 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
And with someone who's probably a stranger that you've only just met, and who definitely hasn't washed in at least a few hours, too 🤢🤮
[/QUOTE]

Thought makes me gag! Out clubbing all night and she drops he knickers for someone to lick her crack 😳🤢

🤮 But she be selling her story to the Mirror tomorrow “The Yorkshire Rimmer was the best lover I’ve every had. He only had a chipolta in his pants, but we shared a meaty Greggs sausage roll and he licked my arse clean”

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
🤮 But she be selling her story to the Mirror tomorrow “The Yorkshire Rimmer was the best lover I’ve every had. He only had a chipolta in his pants, but we shared a meaty Greggs sausage roll and he licked my arse clean”
Just double checking - we are sure it’s not Charley Uchea, right? 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Mr B keeps giving me mucky looks as I’m sat here giggling at the posts on here while he’s watching University Challenge! 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Oh my life 😂😂I’m crying 😂😂
I’ve been around rugby boys for a very long time and I thought I had seen it all (I’ve seen wayyyy too much 😂) but that is seriously grim..!!
I hear that some of S Club have got issues (homeless, being hounded by the tax man etc) is anyone actually going to pay to go and see them?!

Reactions: 10
I must say that rimming is not what I was expecting when I first read about this story. I was expecting some front bottom licking.
Maybe he was preparing her for some back door action…

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.