Secret Celebrity Gossip #105

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'd love for Harry to turn up to his next event with a pair of nice black jeans and a t-shirt, with his hair and face washed and looking clean. Nice simple clothes.
Walking alongside Sam Smith, who will be wearing dark blue jeans with a cosy hand knitted jumper and scarf. Not a sequin in sight - no-one will know who they are :D :D

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15

Posted this in the SS thread but figured I would post it here as well. Looks like this is the reason they weren't seen at any after-parties.
He flounced off coz the set wasn't right, is he friends with Adele :) Wonder what he would've wore to the after parties - nipples out you think?

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
He flounced off coz the set wasn't right, is he friends with Adele :) Wonder what he would've wore to the after parties - nipples out you think?
He’s already done nips out, I think he’d have worn crotchless leather trousers with a sequin jockstrap underneath.

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
I KNEW something was going on backstage because Mo suddenly stopped mentioning Sam Smith ‘coming up’ mid way through the show, and then he seemed to be very randomly slotted in towards the end.

Reactions: 4
I KNEW something was going on backstage because Mo suddenly stopped mentioning Sam Smith ‘coming up’ mid way through the show, and then he seemed to be very randomly slotted in towards the end.
And they showed that old Adele performance

Reactions: 3
Was very obvious during her performance.
i wonder if she signed up to do the show before she knew she was pregnant (i know her son was born in may and they announced her in september).

rihanna is never the most dynamic of performers anyway but it was a very lacklustre show, but i guess that would make sense if she didn’t realise she wouldn’t be able to dance as much. the deux moi subreddit is implying that she tried to pull out.

Reactions: 4
So rugby player Joe Westerman has been caught in an alley with his pants down pleasuring a lady who is not his wife.

Rugby guys eh? Dirtiest around! Played rugby when I was young lad aged 16 - 19 and firmly in the closest - heck the things I've saw, although if I'm honest they seem mainly obsessed with each others dicks 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️

His poor wife, and kids 😟

1676300529710.png

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Bloody hell the woman looks a right skank as well. Really wish I hadn’t seen that.

• Haha
Reactions: 6

And a SECOND Hollywood Publicist has died in as many days.

This one “..worked with a number of charitable organizations, but was most known for her association with a nonprofit that works to connect children in the foster system with foster and adoptive parents. She included children from the organization in many of her events in recent years with the goal of connecting them with the Hollywood community.”

And a THIRD powerful Hollywood Publicist has died...that’s 3 now in less than a week.

This one had Cameron DiaZ, MONICA LEWINSKY and SHARON OSBOURNE.

Mind boggles at what secrets he’s taken to the grave.

The three Hollywood publicists were all only in their 60s which these days is young.

• Wow
Reactions: 15
And a THIRD powerful Hollywood Publicist has died...that’s 3 now in less than a week.

The three Hollywood publicists were all only in their 60s which these days is young.
can anyone account for Sir Cliffs whereabouts?

• Haha
Reactions: 37
So rugby player Joe Westerman has been caught in an alley with his pants down pleasuring a lady who is not his wife.

Rugby guys eh? Dirtiest around! Played rugby when I was young lad aged 16 - 19 and firmly in the closest - heck the things I've saw, although if I'm honest they seem mainly obsessed with each others dicks 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️

View attachment 1956827
Is it definitely hun? Can’t find the video poor wife if so though
---

**him not hun!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
  • Sad
Reactions: 3

View attachment 1956827
Of course I had to go look for the video 🤮

My first thought was... She looks REALLY uncomfortable 😧

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9

View attachment 1956827
I've never had anything to do with rugby really, but that reputation is well known outside of it as well.

Reactions: 5

60s is not that young if you've been mainlining cocaine, smoking like a chimney and drinking like a fish since the 1970s, which a large majority of people that age in Hollywood certainly have been.

What are you suggesting is the reason all of these people's deaths are "suspicious"? They knew potentially embarrassing and/or damning stuff about celebrities? So do thousands of pr people, managers, PAs, film crew, make up artists, music producers/engineers etc. etc.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.