Secret Celebrity Gossip #105

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You have to say, fair play to Michael Hutchence. He left Kylie for Helena Christiansen and then left her for Paula Yates, yet both Kylie and Helena still talk very highly of him and always have, so he must have been a good sort.

Talking about Derren Brown, I could be completely wrong about this but I thought he took over James Randi’s offer after he died, in that anyone who can prove heebie jeebie stuff he’ll give them $1 million. Still unclaimed though, whatever the case.

Reactions: 22
I've heard that Elton John's party piece at showbiz parties is dropping his pants, smearing marmite on his cock and getting next door's dog to lick it off while he sings "Candle In The Wind" in a Jamaican accent.

Sounds a bit weird doesn't it but don't knock it till you've tried it!

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
I was just thinking about Bill Nighy, having heard him on the radio
What do we know about him?
I have a feeling he has come up before and is nice. 🤞

Reactions: 6
You have to say, fair play to Michael Hutchence. He left Kylie for Helena Christiansen and then left her for Paula Yates, yet both Kylie and Helena still talk very highly of him and always have, so he must have been a good sort.

Talking about Derren Brown, I could be completely wrong about this but I thought he took over James Randi’s offer after he died, in that anyone who can prove heebie jeebie stuff he’ll give them $1 million. Still unclaimed though, whatever the case.
Not found anything about that. However, an interesting interview with him from last year. https://www.telegraph.co.uk/books/what-to-read/derren-brown-showman-psychics-really-unpleasant-lot/

I was just thinking about Bill Nighy, having heard him on the radio
What do we know about him?
I have a feeling he has come up before and is nice. 🤞
I've told this story before but I was in New York (to see Jon Stewart in one of his final the Daily Shows before he left) and after getting our ticket went to sit in a cafe a few blocks away from the studio before queuing.

Bill Nighy was in there as he was doing a play on Broadway at the time with Carey Mulligan. He was sitting reading, drkning tea and was SO beautifully dressed. My God he looked immaculate despite it just being daytime.

No-one approached him and just let him crack on and I just couldn't belive how English he looked with his book and tea - really made me smile. Anyway he looks at his watch and in the MOST Bill Nighy voice shouts 'bloody bollocks' picks up his stuff and literally runs out. Was just amazingly chaotic! I love him :)

That same night back at our hotel we got in the lift and had a little chat with Sir Bradley Wiggins- also a legend!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 72
I've told this story before but I was in New York (to see Jon Stewart in one of his final the Daily Shows before he left) and after getting our ticket went to sit in a cafe a few blocks away from the studio before queuing.

Bill Nighy was in there as he was doing a play on Broadway at the time with Carey Mulligan. He was sitting reading, drkning tea and was SO beautifully dressed. My God he looked immaculate despite it just being daytime.

No-one approached him and just let him crack on and I just couldn't belive how English he looked with his book and tea - really made me smile. Anyway he looks at his watch and in the MOST Bill Nighy voice shouts 'bloody bollocks' picks up his stuff and literally runs out. Was just amazingly chaotic! I love him :)

That same night back at our hotel we got in the lift and had a little chat with Sir Bradley Wiggins- also a legend!
Bill Nighy for me just gives off that vibe of effortlessly cool and sophisticated. Just marvellous. And a brilliant actor.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Today is the fortieth anniversary of Karen Carpenter’s passing. 😭 She had such a beautiful voice.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
I haven’t stopped laughing at this for 10 minutes.

166886-A1-CF33-4091-9-DA3-2433-B959-E694.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.