Secret Celebrity Gossip #105

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh, I didnt /don't get the joke.
It had shades of 'they all look the same', tbh.
A million threads ago, for almost an entire thread, it was a discussion aboutStormzy being 72. Nothing more to it.

Reactions: 12
A million threads ago, for almost an entire thread, it was a discussion aboutStormzy being 72. Nothing more to it.
Which is why his name gets 🥕ed¹ by Tattle to include the words "is 72 years old".

¹To use a different inside joke, courtesy of the Jack Monroe thread.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I'm aware.

But is EVERY black man Stormzy is 72 years old?

Is every white man Cliff? No, no one would get that as a 'joke'.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Oh, I didnt /don't get the joke.
It had shades of 'they all look the same', tbh.
Oh tit no, definitely not that!!!! Eepppp. It was to make the S t o r m z y is 72 years old joke. That's all, but I can see how it could be interpreted a different way.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
There is a music programme on BBC 2 at the moment. Amy Winehouse, Taylor Swift and now George Michael. Talent not show offs.
Can I ask what the programme was called so I can catch it on iPlayer? I love George Michael.
Thanks in advance, House of Tea.

Reactions: 4
Can I ask what the programme was called so I can catch it on iPlayer? I love George Michael.
Thanks in advance, House of Tea.
it was called “heartbreakers at the bbc” i think 💙

only a small performance of george michael’s but it’s a nice watch!

Reactions: 5
I'm aware.

But is EVERY black man Stormzy is 72 years old is 72 years old?

Is every white man Cliff? No, no one would get that as a 'joke'.
Before you put your back out from that enormous reach, go back and read the threads. Inform yourself before you accuse us all of racism. You’ll realise what a dick you’re making of yourself.

Mod edit, looks like crossed wires. Best for all to move on from this else it will disrupt.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 8
I'd love for Harry to turn up to his next event with a pair of nice black jeans and a t-shirt, with his hair and face washed and looking clean. Nice simple clothes.

Reactions: 26
I've mentioned before. I use Reader Mode on my laptop, it's made to help dyslexics, but usually gets round paywall by clicking on it (I often use it on The Times when wanting to read things). https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/reader-mode/llimhhconnjiflfimocjggfjdlmlhblm?hl=en
You can also use 12ft.io to jump over pay walls 🙂 Just add 12ft.io to the start of the URL.
---

Erm.Yes that looks better🤣
View attachment 1948987
At this rate we could start a series of Sam Smith as meat photos...

_128605111_c1d0aa57c8c94a2cc5580aebdac1dc4a5ec5d4be.jpg
Fot1yaeXEAMAnvi.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 42
Back to Ben and Vanessa.
He is such a fool in many ways.
Not only has he lost Vanessa but also an extended family of step children and grandchildren. He is so silly. He has lost such a lot.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.