Secret Celebrity Gossip #104

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s terrible he and I assume men like him get out early. They never, ever reform and authorities know this.
Pretty much everyone gets released from prison early (either ½ or ⅔ depending on the length of the sentence) unless they behave like a twit inside.

Reactions: 8
This is the mindset of the current movement aimed at ‘rebranding’ p.philes as ‘minor-attracted persons’ (MAPs), with the the eventual aim of getting this ‘sexuality’ (their belief, not mine) added to the LGBTQI alphabet umbrella. 🤬
---

Edit: snap! I see Princess Charming just said the same thing.
I was horrified when this article came out and it didn’t seem to cause the outrage that I think it deserves

back on topic, I see ITV are trying to make the ‘stars’ of loose women sign up as PAYE, the ‘stars’ are trying to use the Lorraine Kelly defence... no mention of the growler please 🤣

Reactions: 7
There used to be a train of thought that pedophilia was as much a sexual orientation as being heterosexual. If that is the case then of course they will never, ever reform.
There still is. Minor Attracted Persons. One supporter was found to be a Trustee for Mermaids who said they’d relied on his appointments elsewhere to cover safeguarding. I think he was a lecturer at the LSE.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
I’m sure Kylie is quite happy. Just as happy as Leonardo or Clooney when they split up with their latest gf.
Maybe he was getting too old for her?
I'm sure she is too. I think she probably likes having boyfriends and longish relationships before moving on to the next relationship when it's run its course. There's no need for her to challenge the press line of 'unlucky in love' if she's happy rowing her own canoe.

And what does 'lucky in love' mean, anyway? Is it a 60-year marriage and nothing else qualifies as 'lucky'? If she's had nice relationships with decent men that covers a lot of ground in being 'lucky' in that respect.

Reactions: 21
There still is. Minor Attracted Persons. One supporter was found to be a Trustee for Mermaids who said they’d relied on his appointments elsewhere to cover safeguarding. I think he was a lecturer at the LSE.
The Trans roadshow, coming to a school/hospital/prison/refuge near you ...

• Haha
Reactions: 10
There used to be a train of thought that pedophilia was as much a sexual orientation as being heterosexual. If that is the case then of course they will never, ever reform.
I mean, in a way it is surely?

It's still evil and shouldnt be accepted or normalised and no way should be lumped together with any other sexual orientation, but from what I gather when you see them interviewed they don't choose to be attracted to kids, to them its a natural urge. Which is why you occasionally get some wanting to be locked up or even castrated because they know they're doing wrong but can't stop.

Reactions: 10
The story is...or what people assume anyway is she has never really gotten over Michael Hutchence. Even though he left her, he treated her really well when they were together and were still friends afterward. She supposedly holds everyone she dates up against him. There are also the supposed gay rumors as well with many adamant she is and all the guys are just beards but I tend to believe the Michael story. She is one person I do believe would be truthful if she was gay. She had been supportive for years.
Must admit I've never heard bearding rumours about Kylie, not sure where that's coming from. As for the Michael Hutchence thing, the media likes to imply he was the love of her life but Kylie is infamously circumspect about anything personal in interviews, she's never actually said it herself. It's just assumed. Fair to say she still holds him in high esteem, though, as she's always complimentary about him.

I remember Paula Yates saying to Hutchence (on the Big Breakfast bed) that he "broke Kylie's heart" by taking up with Helena Christensen. Watched it as it was broadcast.

Having years-long relationships doesn't sound like she's any sort of failure or weird person at all, to me. She was engaged to Paul Solomon (she's been engaged a few times, to be fair) so it must have been pretty serious at one point. And Joshua Sasse - though that ended badly.
Oh Kylie. She’s never found the one.
There's no such thing as "the one". There's many who could be right for you, it's the finding them!

And, childofthe70s, just realised you mentioned the James Randi BBC 4 doc in a comment right before I did, a few pages ago. I wonder about my reading comprehension sometimes (my excuse being I must have skim-read and wasn't feeling particularly perky when I replied at the time - getting over the cold and other things). Sorry!

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
I mean, in a way it is surely?

It's still evil and shouldnt be accepted or normalised and no way should be lumped together with any other sexual orientation, but from what I gather when you see them interviewed they don't choose to be attracted to kids, to them its a natural urge. Which is why you occasionally get some wanting to be locked up or even castrated because they know they're doing wrong but can't stop.
Yeah I have some sympathy for those who don't want to be that way and actively try and do something about it, especially if they've never actually acted on their urges. But then there are those with sadistic tendencies who take some sick pleasure in deceitfully gaining access to kids, swapping stories with their sick mates and relish in the fact that it's wrong and harmful.
I don't know, maybe they be split into separate categories.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Must admit I've never heard bearding rumours about Kylie, not sure where that's coming from. As for the Michael Hutchence thing, the media likes to imply he was the love of her life but Kylie is infamously circumspect about anything personal in interviews, she's never actually said it herself. It's just assumed.

Having years-long relationships doesn't sound like she's any sort of failure or weird person at all, to me. She was engaged to Paul Solomon (she's been engaged a few times, to be fair) so it must have been pretty serious at one point.There's no such thing as "the one". There's many who could be right for you, it's the finding them!

And, childofthe70s, just realised you mentioned the James Randi BBC4 doc in a comment right before I did, a few pages ago. I wonder about my reading comprehension sometimes (my excuse being I must have skim-read and wasn't feeling particularly perky when I replied at the time - getting over the cold and other things). Sorry!
Don't worry about it @lamaitresse - I am dyspraxic, and another forum I use (a history one), I'm forever missing out the odd word on my posts.

Regarding all the comments on being child free, I have never been able to have them, most people have never said anything to me except a gynae who assumed every thing...and said despite a less than 1% chance of having children "I may change my mind", 20 years later and nothing has changed except my gynae issues got worse! I did have a new colleague surprised I was single and child free (decided explaining about asexuality could wait another day).

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Pretty much everyone gets released from prison early (either ½ or ⅔ depending on the length of the sentence) unless they behave like a twit inside.
Now I may be wrong, and I often am, but I thought if a sentence, in Scotland, was over a certain amount and for a serious crime, the whole sentence had to be served.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.