Secret Celebrity Gossip #104

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The phrasing is odd. ‘new’ criminal claims suggest he’s already under suspicion or has been charged with other stuff

A southern police force was sent the new information on the celebrity

Reactions: 7
You so beat me to that quote!
One of the best comedy gigs I've ever been too, lots of his stuff is still referenced in this house, song for peace is sung often 😂 Reminds me, I've still not seen season 2 of Upright.
i discovered season one over Christmas and am obsessed with all things Minchin since. There’s something lovely about him. Hadn’t realised he wrote the songs for Matilda the Musical. The lyrics in his songs are brilliant.

• Heart
Sorry, this isn’t gossip, but just going back to 2:22 A Ghost Story that Cheryl Cole is now doing. It’s written by Danny Robins and for those who enjoyed it, I can highly recommend Danny’s podcasts on BBC Sounds - Uncanny, The Witch Farm and The Battersea Poltergeist. He’s doing a TV series soon apparently and I can’t wait. I’ve never been a fan of Most Haunted, but I loved the old Strange But True series with Michael Aspel. I still watch them on YouTube now and then! I don’t believe in ghosts, I just love scaring myself shitless! 😁

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Nobody was being snarky to you, but a few members, over the last day or so, asked you questions which you seem to have ignored. You keep (rather condescendingly) telling people to "wake up", "do your research" and to "open your minds" on a Secret Celebrity Gossip thread. I'm waiting for "sheeple" and I'll have won conspiracy theory bingo.

You're on the wrong thread / s, as you keep posting about these same subjects.

Btw, that Daily Mail story was from 2015! (Er, research?). We've already mentioned Carl Beech and his allegations being disproven, so I'm not sure why you're so insistent about dredging this all up - frankly the subject is grim and triggering for many people anyway.
Thanks for keeping a close eye on all my posts, friend. Hugs and well wishes to you x

PS: Haven’t even mentioned the Moon Landings yet. “Secret Celebrity Gossip” indeed!! (Will stop short of 9/11 though and the celebrities involved with that...)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Thanks for keeping a close eye on all my posts, friend. Hugs and well wishes to you x
PS: Haven’t even mentioned the Moon Landings yet. “Secret Celebrity Gossip” indeed!! (Will stop short of 9/11 though and the celebrities involved with that...)
Everyone has a right to an opinion, if it's relevant and delivered without hostility or attitude (especially when those asking questions were perfectly civil). Otherwise I dismiss that person's comments with a quick TL;DR - it's pointless engaging with an erratic character.
Great picture of Priscilla - I didn't know she'd had her own boutique.
Maybe only really of interest to me / perfume obsessives, but I didn't know Priscilla also had her own fragrance line (I know some people pooh-pooh celebrity scents, but some "name" fragrances are really good). https://www.fragrantica.com/designers/Priscilla-Presley.html

Talking of celebrities wanting others dead (uh oh): Apparently Elvis was so out of his mind with rage when Priscilla moved on to a relationship with Mike Stone he wanted to arrange a hit man (though, it was probably drugs heightening his paranoia and moodswings).

Priscilla's Wikipedia page doesn't really paint Elvis in a great light (especially the "forcing himself upon her" part, though Priscilla later said she should've chosen her words more carefully!! :oops:) https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Priscilla_Presley#cite_note-gural261-28
Screenshot 2023-02-01 at 22-51-29 Priscilla Presley - Wikipedia.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Everyone has a right to an opinion, if it's relevant and delivered without hostility or attitude (especially when those asking questions were perfectly civil). Otherwise I dismiss that person's comments with a quick TL;DR - it's pointless engaging with an erratic character.Maybe only really of interest to me / perfume obsessives, but I didn't know Priscilla also had her own fragrance line (I know some people pooh-pooh celebrity scents, but some "name" fragrances are really good). https://www.fragrantica.com/designers/Priscilla-Presley.html

Talking of celebrities wanting others dead (uh oh): Apparently Elvis was so out of his mind with rage when Priscilla moved on to a relationship with Mike Stone he wanted to arrange a hit man (though, it was probably drugs heightening his paranoia and moodswings).

Priscilla's Wikipedia page doesn't really paint Elvis in a great light (especially the "forcing himself upon her" part, though Priscilla later said she should've chosen her words more carefully!! :oops:) https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Priscilla_Presley#cite_note-gural261-28View attachment 1928422
If you or anyone else is interested, you might like this video Priscilla done with
Vogue last year, about her fashion over the years. She mentions the boutique.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
You so beat me to that quote!
One of the best comedy gigs I've ever been too, lots of his stuff is still referenced in this house, song for peace is sung often 😂 Reminds me, I've still not seen season 2 of Upright.
There’s a second series of Upright? Thanks for the heads up, I LOVE that programme!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Sorry, this isn’t gossip, but just going back to 2:22 A Ghost Story that Cheryl Cole is now doing. It’s written by Danny Robins and for those who enjoyed it, I can highly recommend Danny’s podcasts on BBC Sounds - Uncanny, The Witch Farm and The Battersea Poltergeist. He’s doing a TV series soon apparently and I can’t wait. I’ve never been a fan of Most Haunted, but I loved the old Strange But True series with Michael Aspel. I still watch them on YouTube now and then! I don’t believe in ghosts, I just love scaring myself shitless! 😁
I used to watch 'Most Haunted' for Derek Acorah-the-aura-explorer's 'possessions.' Comedy gold! Always knew it was a piss-take but I liked to see how far he would go. 'Mary loves Dick' was the pinnacle, although when he got 'taken' by the spirit of a gorilla (or some such creature) came close. It did all become a bit 'rinse and repeat', what with the pebble throwing and screaming but it had its moments. Derek was always the first out of the room when something unexpected did happen, though. Sadly, 'Kreed Kafer' was his ultimate downfall and the game was truly up.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
That's how I remember it starting
I oddly have tea on this situation. A family freind recently disclosed that his son is having extreme back problems, and that it is an old injury. FROM BOARDING SCHOOL ABUSE. The adults in question were fired, and his story was a part of the show ER did, anon of course.
I was shocked-I have known this man all my life, and never had any indication of what had gone on at his school.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
To be fair the outcry in the Star Wars community has been loud. The event was already causing a bit of controversy over the extremely low amount of four day tickets for sale, forcing the majority of fans to buy each day individually at around £80 a day. Someone on one of the groups has pointed out an additional admin fee on top of the pre booking for autographs and photoshoots too.

As I said earlier some are charging more than a standard con, the girl who played Leia in Obi Wan was £40 at Wales Con last month. Her price for Celebration is £85. That goes for a lot of the other guests.

I’ve met a lot of people over the years and have a lot of very random autographs, almost all are personalised to me, including Carrie. None of them I’d part with as they bring me some pleasure. Unfortunately we’re being priced out and autographs are fast becoming an elite sport.

As for Celebration, I shall still go, there is more to it that a scribble on a photo so I shall catch up with friends, listen to talks and probably buy too much crap, but it’s almost certainly the last one I will be attending and if I’m honest it’s left such a bad taste this time if I could sell the tickets And refund the hotel I’d probably do it and bugger off abroad Instead.
This is true there is more than autographs. My partner had me waiting 5 hours in a line for Stephen Amell never again. I’m still in two minds to go or not i would also buy loads of random things. I was at EGX and wanted to buy one of the lightsabers I don’t know where I’d put it but it looked awesome!

Reactions: 5
Should rename this thread Secret Celeb Gossip but mainly about Saville
Don’t forget Cliff the silent killer 😂😂😂
---

Can we mention the name that well known A lister Molly-Mae Hague gave to her baby girl? BAMBI! So the baby is Bambi Fury!
I don’t know about that name.. maybe it’s okay as a baby but when she grows up it will just be daft well I think so… It’s okay for celebs/z listers though isn’t it.. their children will never have normal lives so they call them random names. For example Stormi.. Rocket.. gravity 🤦🏻‍♀️. Nick Cannons kids names though.. Golden.. Rise.. Legend.
---

I used to watch 'Most Haunted' for Derek Acorah-the-aura-explorer's 'possessions.' Comedy gold! Always knew it was a piss-take but I liked to see how far he would go. 'Mary loves Dick' was the pinnacle, although when he got 'taken' by the spirit of a gorilla (or some such creature) came close. It did all become a bit 'rinse and repeat', what with the pebble throwing and screaming but it had its moments. Derek was always the first out of the room when something unexpected did happen, though. Sadly, 'Kreed Kafer' was his ultimate downfall and the game was truly up.
I can’t remember if it’s this thread in which I mentioned seeing him live. He must have been legit as He picked me and my aunt. Everything he said was correct how did he know? They were things only we knew.

The Mary loves Dick was hilarious though.. He didn’t get on with Yvette at all so maybe he said it to take the piss 😂😂
---

Any ideas ????
I’ve not found anything so far but it’s someone who’s on bbc..

Last edited:
i haven’t seen bill nighy’s either but paul mescal was maybe my favourite performance of the year. i just can’t see him winning as it would be just too out of left field.

banshees will win original screenplay definitely but i think it will miss out in most sadly (best supporting actor is a lock, eeaao is probably getting best picture and best director) but who knows.

(apologies, i should start an awards season thread. i love this nonsense 🤣)
Oh I do too! I’ll stay up and watch the Oscars live. Everything else-Globes/SAGs I have to do “Media Blackout Day” which means I avoid radio/internet etc all day until I can watch the awards on tv the following night. Staying up to watch live is SO worth it when there’s a year like last year or when they announced the wrong best picture!
---

Doesn't she remember that Bambi's mother got shot? Just saying!
Don't remember the rest of the film, much, as I was inconsolable after seeing that as a little kid.
Other than that there was a friendly (but a bit annoying) bunny in it. Will the next kid be called 'Thumper'?
ETA: Just realized- 'Thumper Fury'! 😅
Thumper was our nickname for my oldest before she was born as she kicked so much.😊She’s now 16 and thanks to Penneys(Primark) has a large collection of Thumper pjs, blankets, toys etc.🐰

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
---

I don’t know about that name.. maybe it’s okay as a baby but when she grows up it will just be daft well I think so… It’s okay for celebs/z listers though isn’t it.. their children will never have normal lives so they call them random names. For example Stormi.. Rocket.. gravity 🤦🏻‍♀️. Nick Cannons kids names though.. Golden.. Rise.. Legend.
---

I can’t remember if it’s this thread in which I mentioned seeing him live. He must have been legit as He picked me and my aunt. Everything he said was correct how did he know? They were things only we knew.

The Mary loves Dick was hilarious though.. He didn’t get on with Yvette at all so maybe he said it to take the piss 😂😂
---

I wonder if he likes Walkers crisps?:cool:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
---

---

---

It’s not OUR PHIL is it?? Has the long arm of the law caught up with the smarmy Git… first in the que and all that… few Runners probably have sore bums from him..

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.