Secret Celebrity Gossip #104

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The thing is, by all accounts Boris isn’t as wealthy as some might think, although who knows what money he’s accrued, given how duplicitous he is?!
I dread to think how many kids he’s secretly supporting.

Reactions: 14

Always amazes me when people like this get "famous" but good for her on getting healthier. Some of the comments are making me laugh though, even though I feel a bit mean about it!

I never could quite decide if she was a parody or not in the X-Factor.

Reactions: 11

Always amazes me when people like this get "famous" but good for her on getting healthier. Some of the comments are making me laugh though, even though I feel a bit mean about it!

I never could quite decide if she was a parody or not in the X-Factor.
She was too thick to be a parody.

She's moved on from trying to be famous for having some kind of talent, to being in the papers for losing and gaining and losing and gaining and losing and gaining weight, like many a less than z lister before her.

Reactions: 10
Carrie probably married BJ because she thought he was high profile. She got to hang out with world leaders for a bit.

Reactions: 9
She doesn't like anyone trying to steal her thunder. MH was thought up as a vehicle to make her famous again and instead, it was Derek who ended up the star and she never forgave him for it. It got worse when he said he was leaving to headline a show and that's when they came up with the plot to make him look bad and prove he was a fake. She hasn't changed either as a younger, prettier woman started appearing when they were turfed off of Living and put on one of the lower-down channels....she didn't last long.

I wasn't Derek's biggest fan but them calling him a fake was a bloody cheek. They were caught out several times faking stuff and are seemingly the reason you now get a 'This is just entertainment' warning before any Paranormal shows. They have seemingly tried to make other TV shows and movies but no one is interested which is why they have to keep going back to MH which is now on YT or it was the last time I checked as no channel wanted them.
He was a fake, though? All psychics are fakes.

The whole thing was a set up, like the vast majority of TV shows. Everyone knew they were bullshitting from the start. Derek just gave the game away too much by being gullible.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
My brain is still in 2005 with regards to Arsenal players so this took a google. He does like to Partey.
Interestingly he seems to have been removed from the arsenal website despite having played at the weekend.

And sadly I don't think they are the same people in each story. I don't know why I'm always surprised by the amount of dirtbags out there.

I'm not saying it's any of these, I'm just listing sporting stars who have been on prime time TV so it shows how pointless it is to guess without knowing the ins and outs of their lives. Honestly, I don't think it's any of these. Or at least I can't imagine it. I think it's someone on the younger side. And I left Harry Redknapp out despite him being a true prime time TV star these days.

-Phil Tuffnel
-Matt Dawson
-Linekar
-Danny Murphy
-Alan Sherar
-Ian Wright
-Jermaine Jenas
-Micha Richards
-Freddie Flintoff
-Jamie Redknapp
-Frankie Detorie
-Anthony Joshua
-Ian Botham
-Mark Ramperkash
-Darren Gough
-Robbie Savage
-Louis smith
-Gavin Henson
-Joe Calzage (sp?)
-Wayne Bridge
-Kieron Dyer
-Razor Ruddock
-Fashnu
-Bullard
-Wise

Side note: Harry Redknapp should do celebrity bake off.

Edit: I didn't look into where they live or their relationship history or anything like that. People here will know more than I do about that sort of thing.
You have been busy. Under midfielders, Partey is still there but under Thomas.

Reactions: 2
He was a fake, though? All psychics are fakes.

The whole thing was a set up, like the vast majority of TV shows. Everyone knew they were bullshitting from the start. Derek just gave the game away too much by being gullible.
All TV psychic shows are fake. I would go as far as to say all psychics everywhere are fake - in my experience anyway. I've never yet found a medium, a spiritualist, a fortune teller or anyone of that kind, to be anything other than a fraud. A friend of mine did telephone psychic readings while she was at uni (it was either that or sex chat 🤮 ) and she was given a script to read for various scenarios. She was no more psychic than my guinea pig.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
we moved house for my Star Wars collection…. It outgrew the old place so we moved to have a dedicated room.
my issue is though I only collect lifesize so there are currently life size wearable suits for About six characters plus a full size Han in Carbonite,3PO, R2, Ewok, Yoda etc. I’ve also got all the sabers 😳

It is an addiction and an expensive one at that, but it’s fun.
I love the shop “Jedi robe” and see it whenever I drive into London. Always made me smile
---

All TV psychic shows are fake. I would go as far as to say all psychics everywhere are fake - in my experience anyway. I've never yet found a medium, a spiritualist, a fortune teller or anyone of that kind, to be anything other than a fraud. A friend of mine did telephone psychic readings while she was at uni (it was either that or sex chat 🤮 ) and she was given a script to read for various scenarios. She was no more psychic than my guinea pig.
I tend to go to spiritualist churches where you only pay a couple of quid. The people aren’t there for the applause or celebrity status, they do it because it’s their gift.
I genuinely say it because every time I’ve gone, my grandad has come through. One time he wished me good luck at my new home by the sea and education (I was moving to Swansea from Huddersfield for university). Another time my man came through and pure insulted my brand new glasses which I had bought that day. They were readers so the medium didn’t even know I had them, but she described them to a t!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Could be the same person here?

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/football/premier-league-player-bail-extended-29066809

Edit: I know that it just says sporting personality and not sports player etc but it's not McGuinness. He's not a sporting star. He hosts a sports show but he's not involved in sports in any way shape or form. Also to my knowledge he doesn't have any previous legal troubles. I know we don't like him but we can't blame him for everything 😆

Or maybe we can. Oi, Paddy, sort my gas bill out!
Think the player in this link is Mason Greenwood, just been announced in the last hour that all charges against him have been dropped.

Reactions: 1
Think the player in this link is Mason Greenwood, just been announced in the last hour that all charges against him have been dropped.
Sadly it's another case in London. Absolutely disgusting that Greenwood is getting away with it. Money talks I suppose.

What is up with all these ‘you’ll guess who it is’ stories appearing at the top of the DM? It’s SO weird. It was bloody Anthony Hutton from BB6 a couple of days ago.
i thought you meant THIS was anthony hutton from bb6 (i cannot read) and i was 🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 24
What is up with all these ‘you’ll guess who it is’ stories appearing at the top of the DM? It’s SO weird. It was bloody Anthony Hutton from BB6 a couple of days ago.
They clearly don’t have any stories to actually write about as you’re right, they are daily at the minute. They had Stevie Ritchie from the X Factor as one as well.
Guess that’s the power of IG and celebs releasing their own news via stories rather than press releases.

Reactions: 5
So glad it's not just me who's noticed! You'll never guess who this is, yes I will because I have eyes.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Easy click bait. Get a load of views for practically no work

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.