Secret Celebrity Gossip #104

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh my god the peach! After our encounter with Timothee in NYC, my son (then 18) and I decided to find the film on the flight home, just to find the peach scene (which had been described quite graphically to us by my sister). We had to watch with a blanket over our heads so nobody else could see what we were watching
How do they manage to sex with a peach? I presume they take the stone out of the middle first? And wouldn't it just disintegrate into mush?

I've puzzled about this quite a bit. I should just watch the film but I don't dare!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Has the video of Pique’s mum grabbing Shakira around the face been discussed yet?

• Wow
Reactions: 21
Has the video of Pique’s mum grabbing Shakira around the face been discussed yet?
I did reply but I'm guessing the thread I linked to wasn't allowed. Apparently the video is quite old (the thread I mentioned said the mother told her to "shut up" and it was about Shakira wearing a revealing outfit - though not sure about that, given the thread's subject matter). Pique was there too.

Reactions: 8
just saw something on twitter! just makes me support shakira having that witch mannequin facing her mother-in-law’s house while her pique diss track played tbh, wow.

Reactions: 11
i wondered why the guy who played roger in sister sister was all over my twitter timeline today and, uh:

if you feel like reading an incredibly deep and a bit dark celebrity story holy moly:

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Only a ginger can call another ginger ginger!! 😂
You so beat me to that quote!
One of the best comedy gigs I've ever been too, lots of his stuff is still referenced in this house, song for peace is sung often 😂 Reminds me, I've still not seen season 2 of Upright.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
You so beat me to that quote!
One of the best comedy gigs I've ever been too, lots of his stuff is still referenced in this house, song for peace is sung often 😂 Reminds me, I've still not seen season 2 of Upright.
We like take your canvas bags to the supermarket - especially in summer in front of the fan 😂😂. Sorry for derailing!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
In the early 1970s Priscilla did make a go of trying her own clothing brand / boutique called Bis & Beau in 1973 (assume "Beau" was for "Beaulieu" and Bis was the co-owner, Olivia Bis). Very 1970s!

The shop closed after 3 years: https://www.tatler.com/gallery/priscilla-presley-best-style-moments

Bonus item: Here's Barbra Streisand's receipt from 1974! https://streisandstylefiles.com/bis-beau-1974-store-receipt/
Great picture of Priscilla - I didn't know she'd had her own boutique.

Reactions: 5
Wonder who this is

I hate those articles where you have to guess the celebrity that allegedly did something criminal and they give so many hints that you can narrow it down to a reasonable sample. You get so many innocent people under suspicion that way. It never made sense to me how reporting like this is allowed.

Reactions: 23
Anyone been over appearing in the side bar of shame this week? Look for especially mundane stories of putting out bins or walking dogs.
The mail will always subtly tell you.

Reactions: 23
I did notice that right under that story was a weird headline about NFL player tom Brady “spiking his marriage” but that’s not U.K. relevant.. probably just a coincidence/poor wording.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.