Secret Celebrity Gossip #100

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes, Ronan Farrow (see photo below) - who just happens to be the image of a young Sinatra! The Soon-Yi thing is fucked up whichever way you look at it. Allen was her stepfather for about a decade and then “began” a relationship with her when she was 21…yes, course you did. For that alone he’s a bleeping horrible pervert, but he has also been accused of abusing his adopted daughter.
I never got this
Apart from having blue eyes, I don't see any likeness

Reactions: 5
Has anyone else read Laurence Fox’s tweet comparing women who have abortions to rapists? Sorry, I don’t know how to link or show it here. He is repellent in every sense of the word.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 41
oh my god - how does he keep lowering the bar for his own behaviour?!?!
he really doesn’t like women does he? It’s his use of the phrase “men who willingly commit rape” like there are those who have raped and can’t help it. He makes my flesh crawl. (I don‘t follow him but my Twitter feed has several people who have replied to him Pointing out what a CU Next Tuesday he is.)

Reactions: 44
Fox reminds me of Rick from The Young Ones, he thinks he’s so insightful and relevant but he’s just a tragic oxygen thief who everybody hates.

Reactions: 35
Balding was horrible to her wife on Celeb Gogglebox. Domineering and sneery.
I noticed that. They were watching a quiz with a reference to The Muppets and her wife said that’s what you call me, a muppet. I don’t know about anyone else but that’s not a term of endearment in my house.

Reactions: 20
he really doesn’t like women does he? It’s his use of the phrase “men who willingly commit rape” like there are those who have raped and can’t help it. He makes my flesh crawl. (I don‘t follow him but my Twitter feed has several people who have replied to him Pointing out what a CU Next Tuesday he is.)
He is an utter gobshite but is enabled by his entourage of whoever.

Twitter is his platform, he is a coward. The real world despises him look at his failed politics career!

His new looming marriage is doomed if it even gets to the marriage stage.

Hoping his crappy angry tweets get reported and removed.

Happy people don’t hate, he is miserable and knows he isn’t loved.

Reactions: 24
They were coked up and probably thought they were marrying other ppl.

Fox answered 5 questions about women’s-rights when he was trying to be London Mayor.

Now he compares a woman’s right to take control of her body and future to a man willingly raping women.

He is still on some kind of drugs and he is still an utter gobshite.

Reactions: 17
I thought this too! She came across as condescending and bossy. I often wonder about people who are the 'nice' one in a relationship and how they end up sticking with someone unpleasant.

Has anyone else read Laurence Fox’s tweet comparing women who have abortions to rapists? Sorry, I don’t know how to link or show it here. He is repellent in every sense of the word.
I didn't think it was possible for him to get worse. He's clearly putting all his efforts into that downward career trajectory. Has he always been this insufferable? The first incident that that made me think wtf was his appearance on Newsnight, but I don't remember finding anything off about him prior to that. Do you think he really means all this rubbish or is he looking for attention and controversy? Definitely a male Katie Hopkins.

Reactions: 21
Didn’t Clare Balding go to the posh boarding school where Kate Middleton was really badly bullied? Not at the same time obviously.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I thought this too! She came across as condescending and bossy. I often wonder about people who are the 'nice' one in a relationship and how they end up sticking with someone unpleasant.

I didn't think it was possible for him to get worse. He's clearly putting all his efforts into that downward career trajectory. Has he always been this insufferable? The first incident that that made me think wtf was his appearance on Newsnight, but I don't remember finding anything off about him prior to that. Do you think he really means all this rubbish or is he looking for attention and controversy? Definitely a male Katie Hopkins.
I think its a mix of he has realised that he has no other career now and wanting to get some appearance money from right wing media outlets Like Fox News; but mainly the fact that he is an utter knob cheese.

I will link his Jeremy Vine singing gig for sheer comedy value. Not sure if it will work though. (Give me a break if it doesn’t work, I’m over 60)

• Haha
Reactions: 21
But the wife takes the piss out of balding, which is quite satisfying to see.

She was annoying on house of game each answer given with her superior knowledge, don't think the comedian liked her much

(no one's allowed to be that smug whilst still having a bad 1980s princess diana hairstyle)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
that stuck out for me too. like there’s men out there just doing it accidentally.
I think its a mix of he has realised that he has no other career now and wanting to get some appearance money from right wing media outlets Like Fox News; but mainly the fact that he is an utter knob cheese.

I will link his Jeremy Vine singing gig for sheer comedy value. Not sure if it will work though. (Give me a break if it doesn’t work, I’m over 60)

it is crazy that (given we were talking about nepotism babies the other day) he is from such a prestigious and successful artsy family, and yet has managed to consistently fail at every career he’s chosen.

(i did genuinely like him on lewis though, but he’s ruined that now 🤦🏼‍♀️)

Reactions: 22
Fox was on a Celeb Survival programme with Bear Grylls. His cousin Emilia was on it too. He was such a baby. He had to leave I think. Ferrety fucker. A heinous crime is his singing.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Fox is the embodiment of white, male and rich privilege for me. A complete waste of air who has no concept of life outside his own little bubble.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.