Secret Celebrity Gossip #100

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

This came up on my feed so I leave it here for the experts on here to comment on his health and plastic surgery as I find your posts fascinating on the subject. 👍

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Ladbay is going to try for Xmas number one again with a remake of Do They Know It's Christmas, featuring Martin Lewis. I know it's for charity but I cannot think of anything worse.

Anyone recall the story a while ago which out Ladbay was cheating, or at least looked like he was cheating? It disappeared extremely quickly.

• Haha
Reactions: 56
Ladbay is going to try for Xmas number one again with a remake of Do They Know It's Christmas, featuring Martin Lewis. I know it's for charity but I cannot think of anything worse.

Anyone recall the story a while ago which out Ladbay was cheating, or at least looked like he was cheating? It disappeared extremely quickly.
Oh yes, there was a video in a bar that looked extremely like him!

Reactions: 16
New thread. Happy 100th to us. Cliff naturally sent his ‘CONGRATULATIONS’!
Pour that tea!
Am old friend of my dad and he used sing about his then girlfriend being locked 🔒 up in a trunk. Finally the truth is coming out😩

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Has anyone seen the very sad news that Sir Twitch Alot the DJ and dancer from the Ellen show has died aged 40. No official cause of death has been released but rumours are circulating it was suicide. Feel for his wife and 3 kids

• Sad
Reactions: 35
From the discussion in the previous thread- Fred is okay. He has a badly cut face and a broken rib but nothing more serious thankfully. I’m very glad he’s okay.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Has anyone seen the very sad news that Sir Twitch Alot the DJ and dancer from the Ellen show has died aged 40. No official cause of death has been released but rumours are circulating it was suicide. Feel for his wife and 3 kids
Yes! It’s so sad. I watched quite a few of his videos he does with his wife.

Reactions: 8

This came up on my feed so I leave it here for the experts on here to comment on his health and plastic surgery as I find your posts fascinating on the subject. 👍
Lucy has apparently told Simon that he needs to have more pastoral care in place for contestants on his reality shows. He's now signed her (after how ever many years) and is raving about what a fabulous singer/songwriter she is.

I am cynical about the timing of this.

A lot of X Factor acts have spoken up about their poor treatment, and we all know what happened to Lucy. Is the offer of a lucrative recording contract blackmail to stop her telling all? She has never, ever spoken about what happened that night.

Reactions: 52
Is the offer of a lucrative recording contract blackmail to stop her telling all? She has never, ever spoken about what happened that night.
She's bringing a book out in July 👀 saw her on Steph's Packed Lunch promoting it and she said she's saving the bombshells for the book

Reactions: 7
Regarding Freddie Flintoff. The beeb news is playing it down. I can't give away too much for obvious reasons but his face is a mess, atm he's unrecognisable. Looks to have had a lip graft and may lose his top teeth. His face looks to have taken the full impact. Possible fractured wrist. Very very nice man. I can say no more.
You obviously work in the hospital where he’s receiving his care. It’s called patient CONFIDENTIALITY for a reason. Plastering someone’s private medical problems over a forum is disgusting!
The beeb are putting out what hun & his family want the public to know. You have no right to disrespect this.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 67
You obviously work in the hospital where he’s receiving his care. It’s called patient CONFIDENTIALITY for a reason. Plastering someone’s private medical problems over a forum is disgusting!
I actually don't work in a hospital at all. Or am not medically trained in any capacity.

Reactions: 15
I feel like Lucy is an utter sell-out to be honest. While it's her business to deal with whatever happened how she wants, it's boggling she'd continue to support Simon Cowell and his brand like this.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
She's bringing a book out in July 👀 saw her on Steph's Packed Lunch promoting it and she said she's saving the bombshells for the book
She's taken lessons off her mate Rylan. I bet the book will be serialised in one of the papers.
Still, I wish her well, and I hope she gets the musical recognition she deserves and the income alongside it.

Reactions: 4
A lot of X Factor acts have spoken up about their poor treatment, and we all know what happened to Lucy. Is the offer of a lucrative recording contract blackmail to stop her telling all? She has never, ever spoken about what happened that night.
Have I missed something?? Which night is this 👀

Reactions: 6
I actually don't work in a hospital at all. Or am not medically trained in any capacity.
Tell your friend, or whoever is giving you insider information, that they will be sacked for gross misconduct for giving you confidential information about a patient they are caring for.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
New thread. Happy 100th to us. Cliff naturally sent his ‘CONGRATULATIONS’!
Pour that tea!
and to celebrate hes doing a cooking feature on this morning next week making gravy!
Maybe he going to take a few unsuspecting viewers out with a dodgy recipe !

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.