Secret Celebrity Gossip #100

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Aha!

I took a hard look at the Sinatra:Farrow images earlier this thread.
I can see that RoNan has very similar eyes - colour, shape, positioning - & eyebrows to Frank, so it seemed plausible that there may be some inheritance there.

But now I have seen the image above of Mia’s father, I can see a far stronger resemblance between RoNan & his grandfather.

It’d be interesting to see Farrow Snr & Sinatra images side-by-side…
Mia herself has said Ronan could 'possibly' be the child of Frank Sinatra. Frank's daughter, Nancy, dismissed it, saying he'd had a vasectomy years before Ronan was born. I see Woody and Mia in him personally. Who knows, but I do think if there was any doubt about parentage it should have been resolved before the death of said potential dad.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.