Secret Celebrity Gossip #100

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah but Sinatra also looks just like her dad. So it could be that. She married him when she was 21 and he was about 30 years older. Whole thing makes my skin crawl tbh. View attachment 1826344
Oh, but that's fine, because she doesn't have a grudge against Sinatra (whose mafia connections were just rumours, and rumours are just rumours unless it suits you to treat them as fact), so it's not 'dirty old man' material. Nor are all the movies Woody Allen acted opposite her, age appropriate, or Diane Keaton, age appropriate, or Carol Kane, age appropriate, or Janet Margolin, age appropriate, or Charlotte Rampling, age appropriate, or Louise Lasser, age appropriate, or Elaine May, age appropriate, or Diane Wiest, age appropriate - they don't fit the argument so are ignored. Same as encouraging the idea she cheated on her partner - cheating on your partner is fine, unlike the claim he cheated on you, which isn't. Farrow is seriously unbalanced, has been for years, and it's just sad people with matching agendas exploit the whole thing in this way.

Well it’s not “eNd oF!!!1!1!” is it because, as has been pointed out by others, people like Angelina Jolie (on the left) and Charlton Heston (on the right) occupy roles across these spaces.
With what qualifications?

Reactions: 3
Watching the splendid Rooney Vs Vardy thing on Ch4 reminded me, Natalia Tena was in a touring production of a play (I want to say 'Nights at the Circus' but my gin addled memory isn't what it was, so this could be incorrect.)

In the play, she performed on a trapeze and we were sent publicity photos of her doing so topless, followed the next day by a VERY apologetic email from the PR team saying they had been sent in error and we needed to confirm we had deleted them. Needless to say, Natalia had just been cast in a little British film based on children's books about a wizard school. Didn't stop her walking around backstage semi naked though.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Wasn’t Asia Argento the actress who stated Weinstein raped her?? I think she’s the one from XxX with Vin Diesel!
Yes - her dad was pretty famous too, Dario Argento. She was also accused of sexually assaulting a 17 year old when she was 37. Her then partner, Anthony Bourdain, paid him off (or she did, reports vary).

• Wow
I think you can agree that Mia Farrow is a messed up person while still believing Dylan Farrow, who's now an adult and consistently maintains she was sexually abused by Woody Allen.
Allen, by his own admission, was in therapy due to his inappropriate behaviour towards Dylan before they even split up. He's a bleeping creep.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
Yeah but Sinatra also looks just like her dad. So it could be that. She married him when she was 21 and he was about 30 years older. Whole thing makes my skin crawl tbh. View attachment 1826344
I don't see the Sinatra resemblance at all tbh. A lot of white middle aged men seemed to look like that in those days.
In defence of Sinatra he was an epic shagger. 1000s of women apparently. But almost all around his own age, quite often a lot older.
The Mia Farrow thing was wierd. But I don't think it indicated anything particularly sinister about him.

I don't see the Sinatra resemblance at all tbh. A lot of white middle aged men seemed to look like that in those days.
In defence of Sinatra he was an epic shagger. 1000s of women apparently. But almost all around his own age, quite often a lot older.
The Mia Farrow thing was wierd. But I don't think it indicated anything particularly sinister about him.

He looks more like Mia and her brother IMO also Sinatra's daughter says he had a vasectomy

1671774281874.png

Mia's brother.

1671774308951.png

Reactions: 24
Yes - her dad was pretty famous too, Dario Argento. She was also accused of sexually assaulting a 17 year old when she was 37. Her then partner, Anthony Bourdain, paid him off (or she did, reports vary).
I had the sense that Bourdain killed himself because of the associated shame.

His food travel series was great. Awful business.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
This thread has been eye opening 😮 I am still in shock about the age of a child when adopted that is now married to her step dad? Christ, Hollywood is messed up!

I’m still saying Ronan is Sinatra’s! 🤷🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 13
Very rude! I have a friend who works in a hotel she stays in occasionally when filming in that area and they dislike her.
Once had a last minute booking made by her agent, arrived and wanted a specific room. It already had another couple who had been there a couple of days and she wanted them moved so she could stay for one night.
Would only deal with the manager, not the minions and never said please o4cthank you
Can also confirm Balding is rude, arrogant and a know-it-all. The only thing worse than her manners is her hair. Used to work in security and I've had direct contact. Horrible individual. Her wife is much more human though, nice lady.

• Wow
Reactions: 30
Ronan wears blue contact lenses to make him look more like Frank. Frank also allegedly wanted to have Woody Allen bumped off by his mafia friends.

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Re: patient confidentiality
I live in the next street to Freddie and see him and his family out and about regularly. The gossip does not need to have been someone in the medical profession. He has friends and neighbours…

Reactions: 33
This isn't gossip but I have to get it off my chest 😅
Been watching Clare Balding on House of Games this week and oh my god I never realised what an insufferable, arrogant know-it-all she is. Lost count of the amount of times she took over as if she was the host of the show.
Never thought I'd have strong feelings about Clare Balding but here we are 🤣 Can't stand her now!
I was glad when she got afew things wrong. In fact the words “use your head, you stupid witch” may have been uttered at one point 😭

• Haha
I’m shocked to hear Claire Balding is so horrible. She comes across as so nicey nicey.
I do hope she wasn’t given the hotel room she demanded. I hate that behaviour 😡

• Sad
Reactions: 24
Can also confirm Balding is rude, arrogant and a know-it-all. The only thing worse than her manners is her hair. Used to work in security and I've had direct contact. Horrible individual. Her wife is much more human though, nice lady.
She comes across like that even on TV, so I can only imagine its worse in person.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.