Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

torontoon

Chatty Member
I love this cover
View attachment 1819626
Wish my life was as easy as Deacon’s:
View attachment 1819630
I don't recognise a whole bunch of them. Can we take a moment to reflect on Lily Rose Depp's wise words on nepotism?

“If somebody’s mom or dad is a doctor, and then the kid becomes a doctor, you’re not going to be like, ‘Well, you’re only a doctor because your parent is a doctor.’ It’s like, ‘No, I went to medical school and trained,’” she said.

Lily no doubt underwent similar intensive training to be a face of Chanel at 16.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 86

thegirlscout

VIP Member
Please can we make a campaign to raise awareness for celebrities about buccal fat removal?
It’s not worth it!
Lea Michele you should sue!
E7BB7F25-D185-4CDC-8F79-C0D80BA2F933.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 81

Eyes Wide Open Now

Chatty Member
People are on a gossip site then don’t want information shared 🤷🏻‍♀️
This is all anonymous, it could be his wife for all we know just wanting to get the facts right. They have already said it’s not come from the hospital, so can we just go on spilling tea?
I’m personally just glad to hear his injuries aren’t life threatening

• Heart
Reactions: 75

SaintLeo

VIP Member
Tara would have sung it from the rooftops if she’d shagged Wills 😂 She was hardly the soul of discretion. I miss her, she was so exuberant and enthusiastic about everything.
Many many years ago I worked for Matalan at their Head Office and around the same time TPT was dating the Chairman’s son Jamie Hargreaves (He was a bit of a good time guy as well by all accounts. He’d notoriously been fired and rehired by his own dad several times!) There was some big charity event happening in Liverpool that Matalan were sponsoring and Jamie brought Tara into the office before they headed off to it. Apparently she spent most of the time in the smoking shelter chatting away to everyone and telling some good stories. Everyone who met her raved about how lovely she was!

• Heart
Reactions: 75

Badirene

VIP Member
Tattlers I just wanted to wish everyone a very happy Christmas, thank you all for the gossip and laughs on these pages, it has meant more to me that you can ever know this past year to have a little community that is guaranteed to make me laugh.

So in the festive spirit to honour our Patron Saint, I want you to know that he knows when you are sleeping, he knows when you're awake, he knows when you are bad or good so be good for goodness sake, you better watch out cos this Christmas season Sir Cliff is hunting you down.

Untitled design(1).png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 72

Libbub

VIP Member
Why is everyone presuming that its a Dr or nurse? There are other people in hospitals, cleaners, caterers, laundry services, porters, lots of volunteers, gift shop workers, visitors etc.
This is true. I cannot stress enough. I am none of those things. I DO NOT work in the NHS or in a hospital setting in any capacity. I told what I knew cos I wanted to let people know the facts , people who were speculating anyway . It's my right, I'm on a gossip site.

Unfortunately the deleted post was quoted at least twice, so the juicy details are still there. I am beyond shocked that a) a healthcare worker would tell anyone outside of their working environment what specifically was wrong with a patient and b) that outsider would then hop on a popular gossip site like Tattle and type out all the information.

A friend of mine is a registered nurse and she works at a private hospital in the Manchester area. She has nursed a lot of famous people (according to newspaper reports, not her) and does she tell me why they are in hospital? No. Does she tell me what they are really like in person? No. Is she a good source of celebrity gossip? No.

Patient confidentiality is an intrinsic part of the NHS Act 2006 and is part of the NHS Code of Practice. Even before 2006, confidential information about a patient was only shared with appropriate others if it was in the patient's best interests.

Whoever imparted that information to the tattler should be sacked.
Get off your high horse. No hospital worker was involved. 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 71

Libbub

VIP Member
Just to clarify. I'm not hospital staff in any capacity. So all this patient confidentiality bollocks is just that, bollocks. This is a gossip site and I gave you the gossip. If you don't wanna read what I got to say then press the ignore button. Simples.

ETA, nor did any hospital friends pass me this information. The information has come from ME.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 71

Libbub

VIP Member
Unfortunately the deleted post was quoted at least twice, so the juicy details are still there. I am beyond shocked that a) a healthcare worker would tell anyone outside of their working environment what specifically was wrong with a patient and b) that outsider would then hop on a popular gossip site like Tattle and type out all the information.

A friend of mine is a registered nurse and she works at a private hospital in the Manchester area. She has nursed a lot of famous people (according to newspaper reports, not her) and does she tell me why they are in hospital? No. Does she tell me what they are really like in person? No. Is she a good source of celebrity gossip? No.

Patient confidentiality is an intrinsic part of the NHS Act 2006 and is part of the NHS Code of Practice. Even before 2006, confidential information about a patient was only shared with appropriate others if it was in the patient's best interests.

Whoever imparted that information to the tattler should be sacked.
Can you not read? No hospital worker was involved. It came from me. Get over yourself. It's not your place to tell people what they can and can not post. Wishy washy much.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 70

Shady Pines Ma

VIP Member
Rather off-topic but after some posts on here talking about Lisa Amstrong I started following her on insta.

She seems very lovely and grounded but I now think him to be an UTTER BASTARD for (amongst other things) not giving her Hurley. He just left and she clearly loves that dog who would have been her main comfort. What a mean thing to do. Foreheaded Fucktrumpet

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 70

RJF

VIP Member
I was referring to the post where someone posted exactly what was wrong with him but then it was deleted.

Apologies for that last post. I’m a bit ‘tired and emotional’ at the minute and let my emotions run away with me. If I could see how to edit or delete it, I would.
I mean this with the best of intentions and am genuinely curious - why are you tired and emotional over someone as beige and mediocre as Freddie Flintoff?

• Haha
Reactions: 69
Respect that Barrowman admitted he’s cancelling because of low ticket sales… better than the unusual ‘unforeseen circumstances’, ‘scheduling conflicts’ etc bollocks others use.

Reactions: 69

Sideboard Bob

VIP Member
Not quite celeb gossip, but some nice news, it was Quentin Blake’s 90th birthday today (well, Friday), and 90 artists drew him 90 candles 🎂

4D288250-B77B-4365-84FA-BC8ED0AB5BEF.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 68

Wodge887

Regarding Freddie Flintoff. The beeb news is playing it down. I can't give away too much for obvious reasons but his face is a mess, atm he's unrecognisable. Looks to have had a lip graft and may lose his top teeth. His face looks to have taken the full impact. Possible fractured wrist. Very very nice man. I can say no more.
You obviously work in the hospital where he’s receiving his care. It’s called patient CONFIDENTIALITY for a reason. Plastering someone’s private medical problems over a forum is disgusting!
The beeb are putting out what hun & his family want the public to know. You have no right to disrespect this.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 67

childofthe70s

VIP Member
Reading a thread on Twitter of celebrity encounters that were nice, saw this on Ardal O'Hanlon: "I was a theatre steward at a @ardalsfolly gig many years ago. I was only about 18. Afterwards my lift failed to materialise, and so him and his team gave me a ride home and ensured I got back safely. What a gent."

• Heart
Reactions: 66

Amelia99

VIP Member
but there’s a difference between “daddy not giving him money” and having their finances cut off along with security after credible death threats were made against them and their child, and I think it’s quite reductive to act like they were whinging about not getting pocket money or something
Well you leave a job, you lose your salary and benefits. They left the RF which was their job. And they went to live thousands of miles away from the British security services. It’s up to them to sort out their future finances and security. You can’t have your cake and eat it. It reminds me of the people who voted for Brexit being shocked that they no longer have access to everything that went with being part of the EU. It’s what you voted for you idiots. Same with H&M. Choices have consequences. Lord knows the working members of the RF do little enough to earn the vast sums of money and benefits they get. The idea of two people who have left the firm still getting the same money and benefits seems utterly ridiculous to me. I fully understand others have different views but that’s mine.

• Heart
Reactions: 65

cee-bee

VIP Member
I’m always curious about the Woody Allen scandal. May be someone on here is more clued up than me but while it’s creepy to us was it just a genuine attraction? I’ve read interviews from Mia & interviews from Woody. Soon-Yi is adamant it wasn’t abuse but then she would say that, wouldn’t she? Mia, I always found a bit much. Wondering around the globe collecting kids! There’s always been a rumour that one of her children is Frank Sinatra’s. The journalist, can’t remember his name! I think I read they (Mia/Frank) stayed in close contact right up until his death. I don’t think Tom Hanks is pervy but I don’t think he’s Mr Perfect either (no one is)! I don’t really mind celebrities speaking up on things they find important. I get most are hypocrites and some can be patronising or arrogant but on the other hand they have a right to their opinion as much as we do. Yes, they earn well but some of them have worked extremely hard and still do. If any one of us wanted that lifestyle so badly, there’s nothing stopping us from at least trying. I don’t envy them, their jobs, their fame or their financial status. It would be my worst nightmare to live that life!
whether or not it was genuine attraction is irrelevant. For example, grooming and abuse can skew an individual’s sexuality and view of what healthy sexual attraction looks like.

he was in a position of authority in her life. He is dad to her brother. On top of this, Soon-Yi had a traumatic start in life. She was abandoned on the street age six and had memories of eating garbage to survive.

it doesn’t matter if she felt an attraction - because humans can confuse sexual attraction for a deep desire for human connection, or as a replacement bond for lost parental figures. It doesn’t even matter how long they’ve been “happily” married because longevity isn’t an indication of much.

he was a wealthy, older, more influential man and she was a young, inexperienced woman who had suffered deep trauma as a child, his own son’s sibling, and began a sexual relationship with her when she was in her early 20s.

morally it’s just all wrong.

• Heart
Reactions: 63