Secret Celebrity Gossip #100

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Whether Dylan Farrow was abused or not Woody still groomed his step daughter. He’s a disgusting POS.

Reactions: 37
Money talks doesn’t it, if Mia wasn’t who she is would she of been seen fit to adopt any of the children?

Reactions: 20
I really hope Brendan knows how loved he is! I so wish I could meet him and just tell him how special of a human he is! His story is sad but his "comeback" is amazing. I really don't like Darren Aronofsky movies but I'm looking forward to seeing The Whale when I can.
a family friend worked on security for him when he was filming a movie in the U.K. way back when… said he was a lovely gent, super friendly.

he was one of my first crushes and I believe he’s a genuine talent. I don’t have much warm things to say about celebs but he’s one of the few who I think is a nice person. I really do wish all the best for him in future

Reactions: 25
a family friend worked on security for him when he was filming a movie in the U.K. way back when… said he was a lovely gent, super friendly.

he was one of my first crushes and I believe he’s a genuine talent. I don’t have much warm things to say about celebs but he’s one of the few who I think is a nice person. I really do wish all the best for him in future
I think it was when Busy Phillips had a talk show, he showed up when Leslie Mann was on as a surprise and it was so precious and wholesome. If anything nefarious came out about him I would be devastated.

Reactions: 9
We'll get to find out when they do an autopsy on her after Cliff kills her.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
This isn't gossip but I have to get it off my chest 😅
Been watching Clare Balding on House of Games this week and oh my god I never realised what an insufferable, arrogant know-it-all she is. Lost count of the amount of times she took over as if she was the host of the show.
Never thought I'd have strong feelings about Clare Balding but here we are 🤣 Can't stand her now!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Been watching Clare Balding on House of Games this week and oh my god I never realised what an insufferable, arrogant know-it-all she is. Lost count of the amount of times she took over as if she was the host of the show.
Never thought I'd have strong feelings about Clare Balding but here we are 🤣 Can't stand her now!
Omg I'm so glad you said this! She is awful. I'm so glad Ivo beat her tonight.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Very rude! I have a friend who works in a hotel she stays in occasionally when filming in that area and they dislike her.
Once had a last minute booking made by her agent, arrived and wanted a specific room. It already had another couple who had been there a couple of days and she wanted them moved so she could stay for one night.
Would only deal with the manager, not the minions and never said please o4cthank you

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 36
Cate Blanchett named her son after Roman Polanski and has worked with Woody Allen, Kate Winslet has defended both Allen and Polanski, Blake Lively has defended Woody Allen, Whoopi Goldberg has defended Polanski saying ‘I know it wasn't rape-rape. It was something else but I don't believe it was rape-rape’. Johnny Depp has defended Polanski too, Heck, even Woody Allen signed the 2009 petition for Polanski after he was arrested.
It goes on and on.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 42
Cate Blanchett named her son after Roman Polanski and has worked with Woody Allen, Kate Winslet has defended both Allen and Polanski, Blake Lively has defended Woody Allen, Whoopi Goldberg has defended Polanski saying ‘I know it wasn't rape-rape. It was something else but I don't believe it was rape-rape’. Johnny Depp has defended Polanski too, Heck, even Woody Allen signed the 2009 petition for Polanski after he was arrested.
It goes on and on.
Whoopi says a lot of really bleeping stupid things.

Reactions: 37
Popbitch…
Matt Hancock's Pandemic Diaries entered the book charts at No.191 last week and has now slipped out of the Top Thousand altogether. He's been comprehensively outsold by "The Air Fryer Cookbook".

Edited to add
Old footage of a Little Britain Live routine resurfaced in recent months in which David Walliams (in character as 'Des Kaye') drags a series of teenage boys up onto the stage to play a game of 'Hide The Sausage' with them. This involves him wrestling each of them to the floor, pulling down their pants to bare their arses, then writhing around on top of them trying to hump them.

The footage is from 2007 but the routine is actually one of Walliams' oldest bits.

In his schooldays at Reigate Grammar he was famous for pushing smaller boys against a wall and dry-humping them for laughs. The only difference is that the character was called "Cuthbert Hogsbottom" back then.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
It goes on and on.
So many celebrities signed that petition to forgive Polanski. Wes Anderson, Darren Aronofsky, Asia Argento (herself an alleged sexual offender), Harrison Ford, Tilda Swinton, Penelope Cruz, Emma Thompson. I believe some have rescinded their support but I don't think that means much - it's not like it was news to any of them when they signed it.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
So many celebrities signed that petition to forgive Polanski. Wes Anderson, Darren Aronofsky, Asia Argento (herself an alleged sexual offender), Harrison Ford, Tilda Swinton, Penelope Cruz, Emma Thompson. I believe some have rescinded their support but I don't think that means much - it's not like it was news to any of them when they signed it.
Wasn’t Asia Argento the actress who stated Weinstein raped her?? I think she’s the one from XxX with Vin Diesel!

Reactions: 4
Money talks doesn’t it, if Mia wasn’t who she is would she of been seen fit to adopt any of the children?
There is no way anyone should have been allowed to collect early children from around the world into dome dort of rainbow collection. Mia Farrow did it and arguably she is the most unstable but also Madonna and Angelina Jolie. It seems their wealth and fame just allowed people to say ' here you go, you have lots of money it'll be fine!.' when traumatised children being adopted from situations of extreme poverty, some of whom were only adopted because their parents couldn't afford to feed them need proper guidance and dedicated parental figures, not actors and pop stars draggingvthem around the world with an entourage of nannies and masses of brothers and sisters.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Yes, Ronan Farrow (see photo below) - who just happens to be the image of a young Sinatra! The Soon-Yi thing is fucked up whichever way you look at it. Allen was her stepfather for about a decade and then “began” a relationship with her when she was 21…yes, course you did. For that alone he’s a bleeping horrible pervert, but he has also been accused of abusing his adopted daughter.
Yeah but Sinatra also looks just like her dad. So it could be that. She married him when she was 21 and he was about 30 years older. Whole thing makes my skin crawl tbh.
AF62FA49-88A8-4361-A6EF-2B8D4EB64199.jpeg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
People accuse Hollywood stars of being out of touch, elitist and ignoring the needs of the ordinary person. So those stars talk about things like sexual assault, animal welfare, minority rights and so on and they’re accused of “smug lecturing”.

Seems like they can’t win.
That's a lame way of moving the goalposts. No one accuses them of being out of touch, and so there's no need to prove they're not by sticking their snouts into serious issues. They're just actors. That's it. Not political theorists, not ethics lecturers, not historians, not socialk commentators - they just act. End of.

• Angry
Reactions: 11
That's a lame way of moving the goalposts. No one accuses them of being out of touch, and so there's no need to prove they're not by sticking their snouts into serious issues. They're just actors. That's it. Not political theorists, not ethics lecturers, not historians, not socialk commentators - they just act. End of.
Well it’s not “eNd oF!!!1!1!” is it because, as has been pointed out by others, people like Angelina Jolie (on the left) and Charlton Heston (on the right) occupy roles across these spaces.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.