Secret Celeb Gossip #62

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How do you get rid of earworms? I had The Partridge Family's "I think I love you" whirling around my brain for a bout a week once.
Idk but if you find out tell me ! I got them really bad when I was having chemo for breast cancer . It must have done something to my brain . I’m told chewing gum can help tho 🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 7
love that song ! Written for SJP

Sarah Jessica Parker?! I actually find the line about the cat cheesy and annoying as duck, but that's just me. Did Joshua Kadison and SJP date then or was he stalking her and writing romantic songs about her? Hopefully the former.

Reactions: 7
Thank you :) it's juggling all her appointments with my own commitments. Plus trying to get her organised in the morning. Thanks for the love and tea, helping me lots, reading all your comments is making me smile and laugh. Resisting googling certain things!
I have cancer of the blood . I'm on chemo in tablet form 1500 mg s of the stuff .

I'm remaining optimistic but some days are hard . My immune system is shot to tit. But I remain hopeful I can go on that bit more longer . I don't want to go just yet..life's too beautiful and I'd miss everyone xxxc

• Heart
Reactions: 80
does Simon have lung cancer?☹ makes sense I just read something the other day.
Who knows? It's all speculation at the moment but his health has been questionable for a couple of years now. Weight loss, bike accident ... it's an odd thing to come out with about spending time with his family at this stage as they obviously follow him wherever he goes. Lung cancer is a first thought because of his smoking habit. (COPD would actually be my guess)

I also thought he'd fallen out with Gary Barlow after X Factor. Obviously not.

Reactions: 4
does Simon have lung cancer?☹ makes sense I just read something the other day.
I'm not sure if I believe it, he said he lost weight going vegan, he said he realised he drank too much and ate unhealthily, he said it was the best thing he ever did, I like Simon because when some teenagers set fire to Manchester Dogs Home he donated money to get it fixed and also gave money to the guys who risked their lives trying to save the dogs. I just wish he'd stop messing with his face! I wish him good health and happiness 💙.

Reactions: 12
I like Simon too I hope it’s not true 🙁. He is a smoker. I sadly lost my dad to lung cancer 12 years ago.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Don't forget them all queueing up for A Rod too 🤢
Yeah, I'm really not sure what everyone sees in him.

Well, except the vast amount of money, but its not like his partners have been poor.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.