Secret Celeb Gossip #62

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe, here are the pics from yesterday
There's something not quite right about that picture. It's almost as if he's paid a photographer to take some photos of him on a bike to prove he's fit and well. No pedestrians around and no traffic other than parked cars. I'd bet on it being very very early in the morning, and Simon was helped onto his bike then pedalled for a few yards before getting off and collapsing in a breathless heap.

Also, Simon, wear a bleeping helmet!!!

Reactions: 16
There's something not quite right about that picture. It's almost as if he's paid a photographer to take some photos of him on a bike to prove he's fit and well. No pedestrians around and no traffic other than parked cars. I'd bet on it being very very early in the morning, and Simon was helped onto his bike then pedalled for a few yards before getting off and collapsing in a breathless heap.

Also, Simon, wear a bleeping helmet!!!
I'm sure Simon has worn many a helmet over the years...

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
I didn’t understand that as there was about 3.5m left wasn’t there? So am I being mean in thinking that she should have kept it or given to charity?
Because the grandson will have loads already.
I wasn’t sure why she gave to the grandson, as his mother inherited a huge sum.

• Angry
Reactions: 4
Reading all your comments on lung cancer - I care for my elderly mum, who was diagnosed with it almost six months ago. It's hard going as she's such a control freak. Something turned on a dodgy gene, and it's terminal. Brothers are like chocolate teapots for support. Sorry, making me very emotional.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 54
It was mentioned in an earlier thread how Simon Cowell would pay a lot of extra money so that he could smoke in hotel rooms.
He did this at The Titanic hotel in Liverpool....he'd smoke in hotel room and pay for it to be redecorated once he'd left

• Wow
Reactions: 9
I wasn’t sure why she gave to the grandson, as his mother inherited a huge sum.
Probably so that no one could think that she, or anyone connected to her had profited from, ie conned, Diana Rigg in any way. This way, the money goes where it would have otherwise gone, and no one can think badly of the manicurist in any way. And their friendship remains a nice memory.

Reactions: 10
Talking of song lyrics ‘she asks me how the cats been. I say, Moses he’s just fine’ I loved that line. !

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I don’t know anyone who has gone ‘that’s one beautiful penis’ erect or not. It’s just not something that is appealing in that way, or am I wrong? Butts, boobs, hands, legs, etc I can get why they are sexually attractive but a penis? Even the word sounds unsexy.
I’m going to have to disagree. The sight of an erect penis is magic to my eyes! 😂
Ps: I know this was posted last Friday, so sorry if the convo has now moved on. I’ve got a few pages left to read 🙈

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Kimberley Walsh getting a mauling on Instagram for posting a pic with a captive dolphin on Dubai

Reactions: 12
Reading all your comments on lung cancer - I care for my elderly mum, who was diagnosed with it almost six months ago. It's hard going as she's such a control freak. Something turned on a dodgy gene, and it's terminal. Brothers are like chocolate teapots for support. Sorry, making me very emotional.
❤ I'm sorry, how horrible for you x

• Heart
Reactions: 9
❤ I'm sorry, how horrible for you x
Thank you :) it's juggling all her appointments with my own commitments. Plus trying to get her organised in the morning. Thanks for the love and tea, helping me lots, reading all your comments is making me smile and laugh. Resisting googling certain things!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Thank you :) it's juggling all her appointments with my own commitments. Plus trying to get her organised in the morning. Thanks for the love and tea, helping me lots, reading all your comments is making me smile and laugh. Resisting googling certain things!
I care for my mum, who has Progressive MS, and it's a hard slog (and she's the nicest woman in the world), so I can't imagine how you're feeling. Tattle keeps me sane!!! (Even if I do have to clear my google searches every now and again!!)

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.