Secret Celeb Gossip #62

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It will be interesting to see what Coogan's like, I have a feeling he'll be very good, he seems to have become a good actor. But making this is just so wrong imo. I'm really not sure I will be able to stomach watching it. I lived through that monster being on tv. And can't imagine the true horrors will be documented either.
I can’t help but just see Alan Partridge in everything I see him in . A-haaaa!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Dame Diana rigg left 5k to her manicurist, who originally had no idea who she was, she has given the money to dame Diana’s grandson

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Regarding Simon Cowell being seen on a bike could it not be an electric bike but obviously a low powered one not the massive powerful monster he fell off.

Reactions: 7
Regarding Simon Cowell being seen on a bike could it not be an electric bike but obviously a low powered one not the massive powerful monster he fell off.
Maybe, here are the pics from yesterday

It’s such a joke that Leonardo DiCaprio is at the Cop 23 thing like he’s this important player.

Reactions: 22
Dame Diana rigg left 5k to her manicurist, who originally had no idea who she was, she has given the money to dame Diana’s grandson
I didn’t understand that as there was about 3.5m left wasn’t there? So am I being mean in thinking that she should have kept it or given to charity?
Because the grandson will have loads already.

Reactions: 10
I didn’t understand that as there was about 3.5m left wasn’t there? So am I being mean in thinking that she should have kept it or given to charity?
Because the grandson will have loads already.
Just a different mindset. The manicurist liked Diana’s friendship and that was enough for her. It’s lovely actually, refreshing.

Reactions: 20
Just a different mindset. The manicurist liked Diana’s friendship and that was enough for her. It’s lovely actually, refreshing.
Yeah I think the manicurist is lovely all round but wondered why she gave it to an already very wealthy person. I would have given to to a local charity. I wonder how the newspapers found out?
Diana sounds like a kind lady who treated everyone nicely.

Reactions: 5
It will be interesting to see what Coogan's like, I have a feeling he'll be very good, he seems to have become a good actor. But making this is just so wrong imo. I'm really not sure I will be able to stomach watching it. I lived through that monster being on tv. And can't imagine the true horrors will be documented either.
He was really good in that 3 part series Stephen.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.